Crafts & DIY

Announcements

Announcing the STACKS’ newest Message Board! Crafts and DIY Tips!

Share your expert how-to tips, DIYs (that stands for Do It Yourself), ask questions, give advice, and let everyone know about the awesome projects you are working on! If you’re looking for inspiration, the Scholastic Klutz video page has lots of ideas for incredible projects. AND the Klutz folks themselves will be on this board for live chats to answer your questions! Stay tuned for live chat announcements coming soon!
http://www.scholastic.com/kids/stacks/v ... 1#featured

My name is Katie, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about crafting and how to do the amazing stuff that YOU are an expert at. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 SUMMER BOARDOM DIY'S
new

Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:02 pm

ok are you people so board in the summer if so you might have crafts you can do.

so the fist diy i have is a diy nail polish holder all you need for this is a spice rack, paint or nail polish and thats it. so first you take your spice jar and decide if you want to make it look just painted or just crazy if you want it crazy take nail polish and just randomly paint it on. if you want just a painted look just paint it the color of your choise or leave it the color that you  want it.

diy 2:ok this is simple just draw on a canvess the spray rubbing acholl on it to make it look like it is watter color.

ok i only have 2 summer boardom diys for now but bye

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team