Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

What do you like to do at the beach?
Surf and swim in the ocean 40%  40%  [ 2 ]
Tan 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Lay down and watch the sunset 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Build sandcastles 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Walk along the sand 20%  20%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 5
 Sunset Island~Page 1
new

Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:15 am

Chapter 1 

I stepped on the wet, cold sand. I could hear the waves crashing before me. I smiled, then closed my eyes. Then a huge wave crashed onto shore and took me riding on it as it came back to the sea. I fell in the freezing ocean. I swam up and opened my eyes. I could see my sister staring at me in shock. She was wearing a short blue dress and her hair was so pretty and wavy. I swam to her and said, "Hello Misa." when I got to her. 

"I can't believe you let yourself get washed up!" Misa exclaimed surprisingly. "Are you THAT crazy?" I just giggled and then ran to our wooden cabin. I swung open the door and ran in, trailing the floor with salty water from my red dress as I came in.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team