General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Text Editor Sadness

Mon May 07, 2012 12:28 am

Hi guys!

• So, some of you may have noticed that though you're hitting enter and typing on a new line in your posts, your messages (poems, stories, etc) are popping up as one looooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnng paragraph (some longer than others).
  • It's the Text Editor. It's broken. *Cries*
  • But! The nice Stacks folks are working on it! They hope to have it fixed very soon.
  • Until that happens though, I'm not posting work on the Post Work in Progress boards.... we can't READ it like that! I'll ask all of you to repost the work when the editor is fixed.
  • Thanks for your patience with the fixes!
  • Write It Mod

Re: Text Editor Sadness
new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:21 pm
How long?

Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:37 am
okay how do i do the "codded"

new

Mon May 05, 2014 8:54 pm
Is it still broken? There are way more posts then in March (well, early March).

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team