Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 41 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Re: Thankful for Nature
frequent_vsitor

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:53 am
I'm thankful for everything around me because everything has a purpose.

new

Thu May 17, 2012 11:26 pm
I am thankful for a lot of things! I really am thankful for Penguins and Polar bears!

new

Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:18 pm
Nature is important!

new

Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:58 am
I am thankful for NATURE........It has given me a place to live, a place to have fun........... I hope everyone can be thankful to NATURE 2!!!

new

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:14 pm
I'm thankful for trees because they provide oxygen in the atmosphere. :)

ϟαηαя11 ϟϟϟ

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and above all, all those who live without love."

~Albus Dumbledore

Ways to help
new

Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:03 pm
I think we should all pitch in. It doesn't matter if its small like turning off your lights or recycling, or big like getting solar panels or planting trees. I personally am a dog walker and half of the money i get goes to charity that helps the environment. I asked everyone at camp as a sort of "poll" and most of the kids said, "It's not my problem yet, I will help when its my problem." That is the opposite kind of attitude that will help, First of all it is everyone's problem right now! Secondly, If we wait until it is "our problem" it will be to late. Do something, Get outside and turn off your lights! It will make a difference. Also biking and skateboarding is an awesome way to avoid driving and is fun!

new

Fri Nov 23, 2012 6:13 am
I'm thankful for butterflies cuz my name is Titly(bengali) which means nature.
I'm thankful of Earth and life.

new

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:13 am
I'm thankful of nature and my family.

new

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:30 pm
I am thankful for Nature to.I like it because you pets can run in it.You can read out in th sun.You can play in the grass and under the trees.I LOVE MY PETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sat May 18, 2013 7:43 pm
I'm thankful for oceans/lakes/rivers,animals(especially pandas!), flowers,seashells, trees, and even SOME(not all) insects. A SHOUT OUT TO READERS~~~ PLEASE RECYCLE TO SAVE THE EARTH!

new

Thu Oct 24, 2013 3:57 pm
i am thankful for trees,oceans,mountains,forests,and all the animals that live in it.NATURE

new

Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:53 pm
WELL I'M THANKFUL OF GOD! HE HAD DONE SOME BEAUTIFUL THINGS IN MY LIFE. I KNOW WE'RE THANKFUL FOR A LOT OF THINGS BUT GIVE THANKS TO GOD SINCE HE GAVE US LIFE! I LOVE HIM ALOT! WHAT HAVE GOD DONE TO YOUR LIFE?! MY GOD IS REAL! I'M TELLING YOU HE IS REAL! JUST THANK HIM BECAUSE YOU'RE LIVING ON EARTH!!!!!

new

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:47 pm
I'm thankful for everything. Everything is in a order that keeps the world alive. If we didn't have bugs we wouldn't have plants, if we didn't have plants there wouldn't be life.

new

Fri May 30, 2014 5:46 pm

I'm thankful for trees, water, grass, butterflies, owls, the ocean, animals, insects, and all of nature!​​smiley

new

Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:17 am

I'm incredibley thankful for nature even things that can hurt us. With out them we would become even more over populatide. If we didn't have nature we wouldn't get to be alive and make new friends. And everything. We wouldn't of been born because there would never be apes for us to evolve from. 

new

Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:43 pm

cool

I believe that dragons exist  and we caused ther extinction.I plan on going into science  and find a way to bring them back

[ 41 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2

PRS © 2008 PRS Team