Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 THANKS and BYE everyone!

Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi everyone! You might have noticed the Scholastic web site looks a little different. Message boards are going to be run differently too. I think I'm moderating through June and that's it, so I wanted to say BYE and THANK YOU- especially to those of you who have been around forever! I've been moderating for more than 10 years and I LOVE it when 'oldies' return to visit. 

I wish you all the best with everything! 

Katie

Re: THANKS and BYE everyone!
new

Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:06 am

WHAT??? :cry: :cry: :cry: Thank you so much for being such an amazing moderator, Katie!!! I will miss you so much!!! Thanks for reading through all my many posts, both the good ones and the weirder ones, and for always jumping in with something encouraging or comforting or interesting or helpful when I needed it!! I can't believe you're leaving aaah!! Might you possibly come back sometime after they finish renovating it?? :cry: Just one question, will all our old threads/posts be deleted, or will we still be able to see/reply to them? Thanks so much for everything, Katie!!! Bye!!! <3 <3 <3

~Songbird49

Re: THANKS and BYE everyone!

Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:42 pm

Hi- I wish I had the answers to your questions, I haven't been able to get many answers myself. :(

As I put in your other thread, if you want you can keep in touch with me and I'll forward your emails to other members. My email is ribbitrabbott@yahoo.com

- Katie :)

Thanks for your kind words!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team