Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

How did you feel about this preview?
a. Omg it was great 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
b. It was good but could use some work 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
c. Meh it was okay 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
d. I dislike it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
e. Why did you write this mess I hate it 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
f. It's not my style 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 The Chronicles of Luna of the Guardians
new

Fri Apr 10, 2015 2:45 pm

~Chapter 1~ Running. Thats all I could do. Run to the beat of my pursuers footsteps. I had to find her first , but the jungle has turned against me. Anywhere I turned carniverous vines were growing, or a quicksand pit had formed. I could not turn back, not now, not ever. a clearing came into view. At last a part of the forest that's not dark. The relic that could lead me to her was in view. As I approched my would be captors came into the open, thinking I was surrounded. They were wrong, oh they were so wrong. In good forest is where I'm powerful. It's where I'm alive. ~Chapter Two~  They approched, misformed faces in wicked grins. Their clawed hands reached out ready to torture their prey, me. " Luna", one called out in a horribly gorgeous voice, " You know you cannot run any more Luna. Your sister has vannished, Your mother's in no state to defend your kingdom and you are a weakling a runt." They kept on taunting me, the "runt". I focused on thier energy, thier words, thier hatred of my clan, the Guardians, They were the Deadlas our rivals. I felt the power come up my body in through my veins. Then I struck. The ground rumbled as the plant and water rushed at Deadlas and propelled me to the relic. Mother I'm coming I'll find Celest and then we're coming to wake you I swear it. The rest of the story is on it's way in the next instalment I'll keep you posted

Re: The Chronicles of Luna of the Guardians

Tue Apr 14, 2015 2:00 am

Hi spritemagic12!

Great job so far! Just a suggestion-- it might be a good idea to post your story in shorter pieces so that your readers can be sure to get through one part before being called away from the computer. I'd suggest posting four or five parts for a section like this one. Just include your title and "Part 1" or 2, 3, etc. in the subject line-- that will help people track each new installment. 

See you around the boards!

Best, 

Write It Mod

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team