Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Do you like this?
yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
maybe 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
great! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
whatever! 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
私はゴジラ午前します 英語を話すことができません。 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I can't speak English 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No puedo hablar inglés 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 The Clans United
new

Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:37 pm

Please view only and answer the poll if you like it and if you have feedback, just title a message "To: Livelyunicorn43" and I will see your feedback! Hi! Here is a story I call The Clans United:

Three leaders, Only enough food for one clan. The water clan, represented by Maylin says "You know what? Fire or light can have it. We live by the sea so we can have fish." Fire, represented by Serefina says "Look. My clan are survivors so we can live without it. Light can have it." Light, represented by Dawn says "Okay! So anyway, did you hear the Forest is growing?" Maylin replies "We have work to do then" Serefina says "No! I am busy! I cannot fight the Forest! I can't spend valuable time hacking away at vines that will just come back again!" Dawn and Maylin say at the same time "BUT WE NEED ALL THREE CLANS TO FIGHT THE FOREST!" Serefina exclaims "Okay but as long as we don't need to use up as much Air!" Maylin replies "Okay, if Dawn agrees." Dawn has disappeared. "Dawn! Dawn!" A snakelike voice says "Come and get her if you can girlies! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!" 

To: Livelyunicorn43
new

Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:47 am

So...I think that it's pretty good. I personally think that there should be an earth clan, a darkness clan, an air clan, a life clan, and a death clan. And I think all the clans should have really cool castles. Thse are ideas, not suggestions. And write more!!!

-Dragoncrown485

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team