Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 The Crippled Swinger

Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 pm
I got on the swing,millions of people wanting to see me go oh-so high.I did.But I was going high,well sort of,when I slid off.Wanting to save my tailbone from an umtimley death,I tried to move..I was so high up,I flipped in the air,and turned sideways because of the wind.I slammed on the ground.

I woke up,and my mom said somehow I'd only broke my wrist,arm,and foot and twisted my ankle on my non-broken foot.It was a miracle how I wasn't pailized.I asked my mom that,and I wasn't.

And I don't swing anymore.

Lanie

Loves Cousin Bob Show,made by my friends

aI said I checked it.a

Re: The Crippled Swinger
frequent_contributor

Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:46 pm
Aww, that's depressing. I can't imagine breaking that many bones at once... my cousin broke his arm jumping off a swing back when I was little, so I've basically been prohibited from ever doing it myself.

But anyway, that's really sad. How long ago was this?

~Cavy

"What came first, the light or the dark?"

new

Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:15 am
I HOPE YOU GET HEALED. FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Sat Mar 30, 2013 12:55 am
How long ago was that? I've only broken my arm so far in my life.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team