Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 The Dancing Dog Got Married!

Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:13 pm
One day there was a dog named Gage and a girl named Riealy and the dog stared at her when
she  walked down the hall at dog school one day Gage was sitting  by a rock  and Riealy
came over and leaned tored Gage and kissed Gage  on the lip s  then they liked each other
 the next day they got married and the end!!!

BY: Mhiggins3    

:smileyvery-happy:

Re: The Dancing Dog Got Married!
visitor

Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:50 pm
can you be one of my friends i will find your site my name is jayden whats yours:smileywink:

visitor

Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:50 pm

What??????? blush

new

Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:11 pm

Hey my name is daner and i live in doggy city and i just got married to my lovey girlfriend named suan

new

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:13 pm

congrats towards  marrige when is your baby coming  lol bu7

new

Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:14 pm

dang your married tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bets your happy.

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team