Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 The day I scottered on the ramp at the car wash
new

Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:01 pm

One time i was helping my dad with a car then i took a BRAKE

and i saw some of my friends Their names are Tate (...) and I dont remember the others

so I took my scotter and ride with them it was so much fun then i went down the ally and went to the carwash i went on the wooden floor thingy then my mom saw me and called me over to the house then i found a toy and i toled my mom i was lucky and i keep rideing my scotter

but stayed away from the car wash then the next day i was riding my scotter then i heard Tate

at the carwash so i went over there Tate told me about the ramp at the car wash i tried to jump off the ramp with my scotter but i fell bad and i went home  I did not know that my leg

was bleeding intill i saw it at my house and both of my legs was bleeding just so you know then the next day i fell bad again but the good news is it was not bleeding so my story has kinda a happy ending The endblush

Re: The day I scottered on the ramp at the car wash
new

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:17 am

Your story is um, quick.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team