Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 The Day that Changed My Life Forever

Mon Jul 18, 2011 5:20 pm

I was only 9 years old,and my sister was 11.My mom,my sister,my 7 year old brother,and I piled into the car to go to the airport to see my dad,who was in Massetchus for a week for his job.We were driving on the highway and a  pickup truck was driving crazily.Seconds Later,The truck had slammed into side my brother was sitting in.We all went to the hospital and my mom,My sister,and I were fine.My  brother had died.I lost my 7 year old brother.He would of been 9 this year.It's been two years.

It kills me to talk about it.
I'm sorry its not the best.

Nathan we love you!

Jordan

*too sad to post singoff*

Re: The Day that Changed My Life Forever

Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:31 am

Oh God, I'm so sorry. RIP Nathan. Do you believe in heaven? I'm sure he'll have gone there. broken heart angel

Re: The Day that Changed My Life Forever

Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 am

That makes me sad. . . RIP Nathanbroken heart  I hope he would have gone to heaven. . .

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team