Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Should I write another chapter to continue the legacy?
Poll ended at Sun May 18, 2014 3:32 am
Yes 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 The Decision
new

Sun May 11, 2014 3:32 am
"Five more minutes," I said as my mom shined the light in my face. My name is Julia. My parents for some reason never told me my last name so it's still a mystery to me. I will not go to school today for two reasons: One, I do not want to have my confidence talked out of me by the Popular Crew [a.k.a the top 3], and Two, our science teacher is re-assigning lab partners and i do not want to be paired up with my crush Joseph Kennedy and be a nervous wreak all year long. I really like Joseph but i can't date him because he's currently dating Mia. [a top three girl] But I don't think Joseph likes her anymore:]! Sadly I'm thinking about all this as I get dressed, and I'm going to wear my 'I <3 Rock 'n' Roll' T-shirt and my favorite pair of jeans in case I DO get paired up with Joseph! As my mom pulls into the drop-off area at my school, my stomach feels like a cat threw up butterflies. Science is 3rd period and right after lunch, so I should be good. And as long as I don't bump into the-ever-so-fragile Top 3 girls my day should be great! Today is gonna be great! Or is it? TO BE CONTINUED

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team