General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 The Elders: book one: Sap is Thicker Than Blood. please read
new

Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:44 am

dear people of this thing what ever,

i need to know if this would be a good idea for a book and i also need help with the title:

okay this is how it goes:

there is a girl who's father has disappeared and seems to have been kidnapped.  there is a boy who's healer/teacher has been killed under mysterious circumstances, he now roams villages learning how to sneak and is awesome with a bow.  the accedently meet when she mistakes him for a night creeper (similar to a goblin but more huminoid).  he decides he'll help her find her father.  he finds that she can't bleed but only oozes sap but won't talk about it.  the girl finds out he is a nature healer ( some one who heals with the Life Force (called Sskarmin).  then they meet a man who is blind but can see through the Sskarmin. he says that she is Claimed and he is marked.  he can't tell anything else but says he'll help them. tangled lies and traps (blixes and shape shifters will do any thing to get The Girl Who Bleeds Sap) plus one very mysterious father. 

if you need more information please ask!

alone forever,

Lone Light     

Re: The Elders: book one: Sap is Thicker Than Blood. please
new

Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:10 pm
That is definitely a good idea for a book. Go for it.

Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Its a very clever idea, and i leik (not like, leik) it: but (and perhaps I'm being a hypocrite), why are we running our ideas by others instead of just GOING for it? We're essentially pandering to our audiance, and if you just pulled that idea out of some bucket (how lewd!) and believed it was garbage, while everyone else thought it was awesome, you won't have a fun time writing it, and that's kind of the point: to create something fun. So while you have a consensus of "it's great, go hogwild", what about YOU? What do YOU think? Is it the greatest thing since Nintendo? (because we all know that everything great in this world came BEFORE Nintendo. But it's still pretty great.) So, umm, how do you feel about it? (Please, please, PLEASE answer me... or I really will be a forum killer! D:{ aND, uHH, i DONT THINK i, rEALLY WANT THAT,)

new

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:45 pm
Go for it. Sounds good. Lookin' forward to it. Post it soon.

regular_contributor

Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:34 am
go for it, lonelight! It sounds like an awesome story. Probably a sory you should write AND publish.

new

Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:24 am
lonelight, I would like to ask u,if u are intersted in a writing contest ? i also on fan fiction page of harry potter, i have a newspaper i need help on . if u replie 1st uget your pickin job. sorry if i sound desprate, ur such a good writer and i'd like to see u in 1 of my clubs and i think u would win the contest and would do really well in reviewing hp books and threads . PLEASE REPLY:]:[:]:]:].

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team