Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

What should Mr. John do?
Poll ended at Sun May 24, 2015 10:31 pm
A. Suspend Sofia for being to loud. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
B. Ex-spell Sofia. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C. Give her another chance. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
D. Have a meeting with her parents. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
E. Give her a exact copy of her other pencil. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 The End Of The World!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new

Tue May 19, 2015 10:31 pm

One day Sofia said "I lost my favorite pencil! The world  is ending!" " Oh stop being so dramatic!!' exclaimed Paul. "It's just a pencil."  Abby said. Sofia started running around the room like CRAZY screming " I LOST MY PENCIL!" In a few seconds the principal, Mr. John, comes in and says " What is with all this noise?!?!" When Mr. John said that Paul and Abby pointed at Sofia. Mr. John questioned "What makes you do all this?" " I lost my FAVORITE pencil!" Sophia screamed. "The worl is ending!" "What to do what to do?" Mr. John stated.

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team