Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: The Epic Character Questions!

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Harry

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? No girls in the book fit with me

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ron

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron

5. What character would be your best friend? The characters in the book don't fit with me

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? NYC Harry
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Harry

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?
    Hermione or Ginny
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?
    Fred or George
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
    Hagrid
  4. What character would you like to live with?
    Ginny
  5. What character would be your best friend?
    Hermione, ginny, fred, ron, ect.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
    Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?
    Yule ball with fred
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?
    Ginny
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts

Ginny, and hermione

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Luna, Tonks, Fred, George, and I totally love when Mrs. Weasley feaks out and goes after Bellatrix.
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Cedric well, before he died.
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Definetly Hermione.
  4. What character would you like to live with? If I was a boy, Harry and Ron, But since I'm a girl, Pavati and Padma Patil, Hermione, Ginny, or Luna.
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione absolutly Hermione.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledor and Mrs. Weasley.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Ollivanders or Borgin and Berks with Harry.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione in fact, my friends call me that because of my bushy brown hair and my ability to answer every question any person asks.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Same as answer #4.

rookie_visitor

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am
I can answer that which is definitely easy....
1.Harry Potter
I like Harry when I was a kid when we were watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
2.Cedric
I love the character and the actor.My older sister likes him too!
3.Ron
of course,he had a pet mouse and he looks perfect in taking care of a pet.Besides I don't have a pet
4.Cedric
like no. 2,because I like him
5.Luna
I like Luna than the other girls of Harry Potter
6.Hermione
she's second place for my Favorite Harry Potter girls
7.I would go to the park with Harry
I like the park because I'm 9 yrs. old and I like seeing other younger kids playing by the park and of course Harry because he's my childhood imaginary friend
8.Luna
which of course I like Luna(even if she's too Loony)
9.Hermione
don't tease because she's smart.I perfected math 30/30 when I was in 3rd grade but because I also like her...
thanks for reading:)
                                - Lavenderdelighted4

regular_visitor

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 am
  1. Who is your favorite character?-Fred and George <3
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?-Fred or George <3 (hehe)
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?-Hermione!
  4. What character would you like to live with?-LuNa 8)
  5. What character would be your best friend?-UHHH...I dunno, Hermione or Ron or Luna?
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?-hehe, Draco, cuz then I could tell him to start the campfire and he'd try to zap it and i'd say, "No, Draco, no wands!  We're supposed to be roughing it!" And he would scowl and probably either somehow catch himself on fire or try to rub two sticks together until the next morning ;)
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?-Hm...I'd like to go to HOGWARTS! No, um, a cool museum with Hermione.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?-RON! HAHA no Just kidding, Hermione.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?-LuNa

regular_visitor

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm
awesome questions!

1. Who is your favorite character? Luna! She doesn't care about what any of those mean kids say to her! She's herself no matter what!
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? A date? Uhm... I guess... ron. *Blushes and runs far away*
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Luna! She seems to get along very well with creatures and animals of all kind.
  4. What character would you like to live with? Luna! She's just so interesting and fun to be around. She's also very understanding and kind
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hmm... Luna!!!
  6.  If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid. He knows a lot of useful stuff.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? With the Weasleys to the Quidditch World Cup! Go Krum!
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna! She's the best!
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna, Hermione, and Ginny. Too bad they're not all in the same house...

visitor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!
  1. Who is your favorite character?Ginny and Luna.Both from my fav houses,both I can relate to,and so much more that I can't put in words.:smileyvery-happy:

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry.He's a great guy, and must be entertaining.Imagine the stories he has to tell!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?If the pet is big or dangerous, Hagrid. If my pet is like a plant, Neville. If it's a "normal" pet, Ginny or Mrs.Weasley. 

4. What character would you like to live with?Ginny and Luna:Beacause they're interesting and friendly.Also, the reasons above.

5. What character would be your best friend?Hermione and Ginny. They're just like me.:smileyhappy:

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hermione.She is always well prepared. She would also be great company.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?Hermione and Luna.Hermione because of resons above.Luna because ,also, because of resons above and because what if I see a crumple-horn snorkack and I didn't know what it was! I would go to Hogsmeade,Hollywood, or Hogwarts to be a DADA substitute or teacher(for more than one year).

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione.She clever, an awesome witch, and she's awesome!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? I would want Ginny, Hermione, Luna, and Lavender.

Fly you high!Harry Potter FAN!

Ravendore House!

Just Finished Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

rookie_visitor

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am
So, here are some EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!

Who is your favorite character? Hermione

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry *blushes*

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione or Harry

What character would you like to live with? Hermione

What character would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Hermione

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I don't know

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

2. Hermine becase she's smart
  3. Which character would you want to go on a date with?
  4. Neville :-)
  5. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
  6. Luna
  7. What character would you like to live with?
  8. Hermine
  9. What character would be your best friend?
  10. hermione and ginny
  11. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
  12. hermino or ginny
  13. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?
  14. harry to hogwarts
  15. If you could be a character, which one would you be?
  16. hernione
  17. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? ginny or hermione or luna

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? My favorite character, hmmm maybe Hermione or Snape
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ummmm I don't know none of them are that appealing to me......
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Neville
  4. What character would you like to live with? Uhhhh Ginny?
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione- we are so alike! Except I'm not magic :(
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Maybe Luna
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd go to the Harry Potter amusement park in Univesal Orlando to with Harry to see if he thinks it looks good enough- I've been there and it looked pretty real to me!
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? I'd like to be Hermione, except for the fact that she marries Ron- :P Ick!
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

rookie_visitor

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am
Who is your favorite character? Hermione

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry

What character would you like to live with? Hermione

What character would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

contributor

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:27 pm
    Minerva McGonagall
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?
    Oliver Wood
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
    Hermione Granger
  4. What character would you like to live with?
    Minerva McGonagall, as a mother figure
  5. What character would be your best friend?
    Hermione Granger
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
    Hermione Granger, with her resource skills
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?  I'd want to go to Hogsmeade with Hermione, Luna, and Ginny.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?
    I'd want to be Professor McGonagall.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?

I'd want Hermione in my dorm.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm
 1 herimone she is so cool

2harry potter

3 ron weasly

4 luna

5 herimone we are alike in every way

6 dumbledore who would not !

7 japan luna

8 herimone

9 herimone:smileywink:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm
the last movie was so epic OMG! and u no that question u asked who id date! defenitley ron! he is so hot and fred and george aww there so cute

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? LUNA

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione

4. What character would you like to live with? Luna

5. What character would be your best friend? Luna and Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I wouldn't go camping :smileytongue:

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Um....um.....that's a tough one.....i don't know

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or Luna

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 pm
1. ginny weasley!!!! :smileyvery-happy:
2.harry potter!!! or neville longbottom!!!
3.neville!!!
4.the weasleys!!!
5.hmmm... luna
6.dombldore
7.the magicla candy store with ginny
8.ginny
9.ginny

visitor

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm
hermione would totally be my bff :smileyhappy:
and i would want to go on a date with harry:smileyhappy:
:smileyhappy:and i would want to live with ron :smileyhappy:
and i would want ginny+hermione in my dorm:smileyhappy:

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 am
Hang on a moment---

You mean I haven't ANSWERED these questions ALREADY??????? Noooooooooooo!!! *Avada Kedavra's herself because she's a terrible person*

1. Who is your favorite character? Um, this is difinitely hard and unanswered *sarcasm*... RON!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Aaaaah, I don't think I'm really fond of dating now, but, uuuuuuuum... *blush* hehehe, Oliver Wood. Or Teddy Lupin. Yeah, Teddy. Lupin love <3333

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? GOOD question. Well, *thinks*, Hargrid, duh.

4. What character would you like to live with? The Dursleys THE WEASLEYS! Yay, Weasleys for life!

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Lily Evans. And maybe the three Quidditch girls (Katie, Angelina and Alicia). When it comes to boys, most likely Neville, Colin and Justin.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hm, Toooooooooooooonks! I think we'll have a really great fun!    
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd rather explore the Department of Mysteries (creeps me out) with all from DA!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Molly Weasley (younger) or Hannah Abbott.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna (because she's awesome and I love her), Hermione (for the same reasons above, but also to have someone help me with homework and full timetables), and Ginny (to have someone to lit on fire/AK everytime I'm in a bad mood)
Three words: ALARMINGLY ENDLESSLY AWESOME!!!!

"It's more fun to make your life your own invention."
~Hippolyte

contributor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm
Oh, no girl, Oliver's mine! Haha, kidding. We can share him. Or even better- *takes Oliver and puts him in a copying machine and makes two copies* There, now both of us won't have the original, *Throws Oliver* but a copy. Oh, wait, you want Teddy. Eh, whatever, take him anyway. :smileyvery-happy:
Anyway, your answers made me laugh out loud, Anna! Especially the one with having Ginny as your dormer mate to have with a bad mood! Me too! Gosh, we think so much alike it's like we're twins!
 Hey, Magenta and Tonks camping! You don't mind I use that do you, I would give you credit for giving me that idea. It would just be a nice funny little story with Magenta and Nymphadora. Yeah, I dare say her name, hehe! Tonks and I, we go back, yo, hehe!
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

You mean I haven't ANSWERED these questions ALREADY??????? Noooooooooooo!!! *Avada Kedavra's herself because she's a terrible person*

1. Who is your favorite character? Um, this is difinitely hard and unanswered *sarcasm*... RON!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Aaaaah, I don't think I'm really fond of dating now, but, uuuuuuuum... *blush* hehehe, Oliver Wood. Or Teddy Lupin. Yeah, Teddy. Lupin love <3333

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? GOOD question. Well, *thinks*, Hargrid, duh.

4. What character would you like to live with? The Dursleys THE WEASLEYS! Yay, Weasleys for life!

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Lily Evans. And maybe the three Quidditch girls (Katie, Angelina and Alicia). When it comes to boys, most likely Neville, Colin and Justin.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hm, Toooooooooooooonks! I think we'll have a really great fun!    
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd rather explore the Department of Mysteries (creeps me out) with all from DA!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Molly Weasley (younger) or Hannah Abbott.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna (because she's awesome and I love her), Hermione (for the same reasons above, but also to have someone help me with homework and full timetables), and Ginny (to have someone to lit on fire/AK everytime I'm in a bad mood)

~Hippolyte

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 am
Well, OK, you can keep your copy while I give my own to Cho Chang and (Accio original Wood!) keep (gettit) the original. I thought you liked Ginny... but thanks! And I think it's telepathy syndrom! My borther somewhere managed to catch it and now I've spread it all over the STACKS!

And of course you can write the Tonks-sisters-go-camping story! Why do you even ask- go ahead, I'll read it!

_lacrosse257_ wrote:
Oh, no girl, Oliver's mine! Haha, kidding. We can share him. Or even better- *takes Oliver and puts him in a copying machine and makes two copies* There, now both of us won't have the original, *Throws Oliver* but a copy. Oh, wait, you want Teddy. Eh, whatever, take him anyway. :smileyvery-happy:
Anyway, your answers made me laugh out loud, Anna! Especially the one with having Ginny as your dormer mate to have with a bad mood! Me too! Gosh, we think so much alike it's like we're twins!
 Hey, Magenta and Tonks camping! You don't mind I use that do you, I would give you credit for giving me that idea. It would just be a nice funny little story with Magenta and Nymphadora. Yeah, I dare say her name, hehe! Tonks and I, we go back, yo, hehe!
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

~Hippolyte

~Hippolyte

contributor

Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm
I did... in the earlier books. Then, I started to depise her. Oh, and thanks for permisson to the Magenta story
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Well, OK, you can keep your copy while I give my own to Cho Chang and (Accio original Wood!) keep (gettit) the original. I thought you liked Ginny... but thanks! And I think it's telepathy syndrom! My borther somewhere managed to catch it and now I've spread it all over the STACKS!

And of course you can write the Tonks-sisters-go-camping story! Why do you even ask- go ahead, I'll read it!

_lacrosse257_ wrote:
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

~Hippolyte

~Hippolyte

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm
My favorite character is.... probably Hagrid or Snape.

I actually wouldn't exactly want to go on a date with anyone but if I HAD to choose.... I would choose Harry and Ginny's son. (From the Deathly Hallows epilogue)

I don't have a pet... Anymore..... but if I still had one, maybe Charlie Weasley?

I would like to live with Hermione or Luna.  They would be fun to be with.

My best friend would be Hermione, cause were alike in a lot of different ways.

I would take Wood camping because A: he'd know how to have fun and B:  his name is Wood so...

I would go Ice Skating with Luna.

I would be Luna because she's smart and nice and I like her a lot.

Not Neville. I'd be afraid an escaped prisoner (like Sirius Black) would eat me alive cause Neville left the sheet with the password around. I guess, Maybe, Cho Chiang?

visitor

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 am
Who is your favorite character? luna lovegood because she is weird and alot like me

Which character would you want to go on a date with?fred or george weasly (i refuse to belive fred died!)

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
hermoine because she is smart and always remebers to do things
What character would you like to live with?
luna lve good cause shes awsome
What character would be your best friend?luna love good

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?luna lovegood

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?i would go to a quidditch game with fred or george

If you could be a character, which one would you be?
whoever is lunas friend
What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?
luna love good

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:10 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Luna and Fred
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione
  4. What character would you like to live with? Luna and Ginny
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Luna, Ginny, and Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? a quiditch game Fred:smileywink:
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? my own character
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?

[ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team