Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: The Epic Character Questions!
visitor

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:46 pm

_cooly 11_ wrote:

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:

Hey Everyone!

So, here are some EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!

1. Who is your favorite character? Sirius Black

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron... *blushes madly*

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Wow... Never thought of that... Well, I don't have a pet, so I don't have to answer. ('Cause I couldn't've, either way.)

4. What character would you like to live with? Live with? I like living with my family, thank you very much.

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Bill Weasley.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Las Vegas with Dumbledore. That would be so epic!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hagrid.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Voldemort. Just kidding, probably Luna Lovegood.

Thanks!

You are soo right! Going to LA w/ Dumbledore WOULD be epiclly epic!!

~Jenny

contributor

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Bellatrix Lestrange

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Teenage Tom Riddle (movie 6) If he weren't so....sneaky.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Luna Lovegood

4. What character would you like to live with? Molly Weasley

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dobby

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hogsmeade with Luna

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Meh...None of them. But if I must choose, McGonnogall

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione. She'd happily read with me all day.

? ? Fly You High! ? ?

“And may the o d d s be never in your favor!”

- Effie Trinket

Play an Underland Chronicles Elimination Game

Here

The Time has come to Push The Button.

{HUFFLEPUFFS UNITE!}

regular_visitor

Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm
1. Ron or Luna (I just can't decide!)
2. Hmmm! Ron, Fred (gotta love those redheads!), or Seamus (IDK why but he just sounds awesome)
3. HAGRID!
4. Ginny (I'd love to have someone like her to talk to 24/7)
5. I have NO idea... I think Hermione are so alike and so different that we would kill each other if together long enough... Ummm, Luna!
6. Charlie Weasley....
7. Ron and to Hogsmead <3
8. I'd like to be my my own character...
9. NOT Lavender (I know it's not exactly answering your question, but...)

visitor

Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am
Cool questions! Here are my answers:
Dramione: A Fairytale Waiting 2 Happen <3
- angelmagenta3 -
You Found My Secret Message! Friend Me!    {HUFFLEPUFFS UNITE!}

(If you are in Hufflepuff, copy and paste this in you sign-off)

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

So, here are some EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Draco Malfoy!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Neville Longbottom!

4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione Granger or Ginny Weasley!

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger, Harry Potter or Ron Weasley!

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Godric's Hollow with Harry Potter.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley!

Thanks!

Fly you high! Underland, Hunger Games, Olympians and Harry Potter FAN!

Ravenhuffledore House!

Currently Reading: Catching Fire

Have YOU had your daily read today?

Post this as your sign off if you love The Underland!

~Skyelark Moon

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 05-08-2011 12:33 PM

rookie_visitor

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm
1.Who is your favorite character?
Lupin

Which character would you want to go on a date with?
Most likely Lupin (But not on the full moon!)

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
Lupin

What character would you like to live with?
Lupin

What character would be your best friend?
Lupin or Tonks

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
Lupin

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
Diagon Alley w/ Lupin (of course!)

If you could be a character, which one would you be?
Lily Potter the Second (Harry's daughter)

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?
Lupin!!

Lupin 4ever!!!
-bestbeater

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Who is your favorite character? My favorite character would be Fred & George Weasley.
Which character would you want to go on a date with? I would want to go on a date with Fred Weasley
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for
you? Molly Weasley
What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter
What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I would take Neville Longbottom camping
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Zonko’s with Fred & George Weasley (can’t choose)
If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna Lovegood
What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood.

new

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 am

Who is your favorite character? Draco Malfoy!
Which character would you want to go on a date with? None
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for
you? Hagrid or Draco
What character would you like to live with? Draco Malfoy
What character would be your best friend? Draco Malfoy
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I wouldn't go camping, but if I hd to then Draco Malfoy
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Pigfarts with Draco Malfoy
If you could be a character, which one would you be? Draco Malfoy!
What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? Guess- DRACO MALFOYsmiley

visitor

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Who is your favourite charachter? Hermione, definately, she's the smartest in their year and some say I am!

Which charachter would you want to go on a date with? Ron

If you were away, what charachter would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid or Hermione (have two cats, should've named the one Crookshanks)

What charachter would you like to live with? Hermione, we'd give each other a run for our money!

What charachter would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a charachter camping, what one would it be? Hermione, it says in the books and the movies that she has camped with her mom and dad before. Plus, I love camping!

If you had a choice to go anywhere with a charachter, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Definately going to the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Its just not the same without all of them there. It would just be the biggest thrill of my life.

If you could be a charachter, who would it be? Hermione

What charachter would you want in your dormitory at Hogwarts? Hermione, eh? Yup.:)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am

1. Who is your favorite character? That's really difficult! Dumbledore? He's all kind and I'd  love him to be my Grandpa!
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred Weasley, easy peasy!
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hmm... For some reason, I don't think I'd want Hagrid... What if he fed my pet something that it shouldn't eat? Luna Lovegood! She's all obsessed by animals, she'd know what to feed my cat, Cleo.
  4. What character would you like to live with? Definitely Draco Malfoy. He lives in a dark, interesting, thrilling mansion!
  5. What character would be your best friend? I'm a Slytherin, so... hmm... they don't hold grudges against Ravenclaws, do they? Luna Lovegood then.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ah ha ha ha! I love this question! Think of the the possiblities! Draco would just complain, Ron, well... Yeah, Ron.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Oooh! *squeal* Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with the Weasley twins! *dances round WWW in a circle with the twins*
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Snape. He's so brave and his death is just sooooo sad ;'(
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Omigosh! Um... Ach! I don't know! Lee Jordan? xD

new

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

My FAVORITE character: Ginny Weasley, she's brave and smart and nice and so totally herself!

Go on a date with: Ron,he's funny and sorta smart ( I said SORTA) and loyal

Take care of pet: Hagrid, for reasons only Mr.Obvious knows (Hint: He's gamekeeper...)

Live with: Hmmm... hard one! I guess... Mrs. Weasley she's great at house related stuff

BFF: Hermione, we're both rebellious nerds with a good taste in friends!

Camping: Well, this one's kinda random! Um... Fred or George cuz they're fun?

Anywhere, Anyone: Quidditch World Cup, Harry!!!!!

Be a character: Hermione cuz she's my BFF!

Dorm: Hermione, she'll do my homework...

This was FUN!

rookie_visitor

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

1. Hermione                                            7. Quidditch World Cup with Oliver Wood

2. Oliver Wood                                        8. Katie Bell (she's great at Quidditch)

3. Ginny                                                  9. Hermione and Ginny

4. The Weasleys

5. Katie Bell

6. Hermione

new

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?: I can't decide!
  2. Which character would you like to go on a date with?: RON!!!!!
  3. If you were away,what character would take care of your pet for you?: Hermione
  4. What character would you want to live with?: Luna
  5. What character would be your best friend: Luna or Ginny
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?: Hermione
  7. If you could go anywhere with a character, who would you go with and where?: Ginny or Luna to Diagon Alley!
  8. If you could be any character, who would you be?: Can't decide!  
  9. What character would you want to be in your dorm at Hogwarts?: Luna!

Cheerfulcat51, who can't post a siggy because the computer won't let me.angry

new

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Hi how is everybody? I love harry Pottersmiley

Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm
IF I WAS AWAY IN A TRIP I'LL PROBABLY ASK HAGRID TO TAKE CARE OF MY PET.....HE REALLY NOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ANIMALS

new

Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Def. Hermione!! She's so smart! 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry *i love his accent* 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny (she loves animals)! 4.What character would you like to live with? Hermione or Luna. 5.What character would be your best friend? Hermione or Luna. 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledore (if Death Eaters are there Dumbledore'll take care of them!!) 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Luna to the North Pole!!! 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna (I'm crazy too!!) 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione (she's not messy!)

new

Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 pm
Who is your favorite character? Get ready... Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Buckbeak, Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Sirius, James, Remus, Tonks, Lily, Severus, Dumbledore, Draco, Hedwig, Dobby, Seamus Finnigan, Teddy Lupin, and MANY MANY more! :D

(Okay, little rant here: I don't like it when people say they hate Hermione because she's "too bossy/school-obsessed" and "not a strong female character." I know she didn't kill people or incite a rebellion or anything [but news flash: GINNY isn't a weak character either! She actually does have that rebellious, not-a-goody-two-shoes-type personality!] Besides, smart girls can be strong too. And it's not like she sits around waiting for her boyfriend to do everything, either. My rant is done).

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry (so hot *sighs like a dramatic fangirl*), but he'd be 31 by now :( Well, if I was in his time I totally would. Right now the only character I can date without it being gross (age difference-wise) would be Teddy Lupin. :D

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Why Hagrid of course! :)

What character would you like to live with? I would love to live with the Weasleys!

What character would be your best friend? Probably Hermione, since we are so alike. I would probably be friends with Ginny and Luna too though. :)

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Probably Harry. Or the twins, they would be hilarious! :D

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio.

If you could be a character, which one would you be? HERMIONE (not physically, but mentally).

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Either Hermione or Ginny I suppose.

new

Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am
Who is your favorite character? This is a hard one!! Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, Ginny, Buckbeak, Fred, George, Sirius, James, Lily, Tonks, Remus, Dumbledore, Hedwig and ALL OF THEM! Even Voldy! Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron or Harry. I don't care what age they are, once I go on a date with one of them, I'll have something to brag about! If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid! He's great! with most animals! Lolz! What character would you like to live with? Not Harry, Sorry Harry! But you have some evil cousins and Aunts! And Uncles! So, the Weasleys! What character would be your best friend? Hermione (I'm A-LOT like her!), Ginny, Luna, Maybe Neville, Harry, Ron,Fred, George, and Buckbeak! If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ron, Harry, Hermione or the hilarious twins! :D If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? (from HP?)Luna to Forrbidden Forest! :) If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione all 'da way! I like Ron (A-LOT!) and we're sooooooooooooooo much alike! What character would you want in your Dorm, at Hogwarts? Hermione! So we could probably stay up some nights and study! MeadowStudy4!!!

new

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Harry Potter 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Hagrid 4.What character would you like to live with?Someone special can you guess! 5.What character would be your best friend?Harry 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Harry 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?HArry. anywhere he wants to go 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be?Harry 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?Everyone in griffindor

new

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Who is your favorite character? Luna Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry Potter What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter What character would be your best friend? Hermione If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? quidditch world cup with the weasleys If you could be a character, which one would you be? Katie Bell What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and Ron

new

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am
1. Who is your favourite character? Either Luna or Severus. 2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? That's hard...probably Neville. He would be the one I would get along with the best, plus he's AWESOME! 3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? RON! Just kidding. Hagrid would be awesome, but is predictable. Let's have FUN and say Luna. X3 4. What character would you want to live with? I would say Luna, but Xenophilius scares me...so the Weasleys. 5. What character would be your best friend? Luna. Severus is already my best friend, though. X3 6. If you could take a character camping, who would it be? Sirius Black. 7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? First, I just saw wolf73's answer here...WHOOP! Rumbleroar! The lion...that can talk. ANYWAY, probably Luna and the Room of Requirement. With the revolver. XD Jk. 8. If you could be a character, who would you be? Luna or Ginny. Probably Luna. 9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood. Because she is awesome.

new

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm
1. Who is your favorite character? I like the Defence Against Dark arts teachers { not umbride } and Sirius 2. Whitch character i want to go on a date with Draco! 3. I will like to take care of i will say Hermionie's pet 4. I want to do let me see : Mad-eye Moody 5. will be Lupin 6. will be Sirius 7. Chamber of Secrets i will say Quirrell 8. I will say Luna 9. will be Hermionie

new

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 am
1. Luna Love-to the-good! She is SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Or Bellatrix! 2. Draco. Malfoy. FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. Definetley Hermione ( I have a cat )! 4. The Grangers or The Lovegoods... I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!! 5. Luna, Draco, Neville, Hermione, Lavender!!!!! :) 6. Hagrid!!!!!! YAY HAGRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7. Seven words, Hogwarts, The Weasley Twins, The Mauraders Map! ;) 8. LUNA LOVEGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 9 LUNA, AND HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye yaz!!!!!

new

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Harry Hermione Cho Sirius Black Harry Cho Movies and I would take Hermione Harry What is your “dorm?”

new

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Charlie Weasley 4.What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter 5.What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione Granger 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry Potter 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny Weasley 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood

new

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm
Who is your favorite character? Which character would you want to go on a date with? If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? What character would you like to live with? uhhh... Sirius What character would be your best friend? Probably Ginny If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Um, probably Hermione, she's a good sport If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or Ginny What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Neville, Luna, and Susan Bones

[ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team