Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Re: The Epic Character Questions!
new

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:33 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape. 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Severus Snape(if I were as old as he is in the books and movies). 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid. He's good with monsters. 4.What character would you like to live with? Severus Snape. 5.What character would be your best friend? Severus Snape. 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Severus Snape. 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Godrics Hallows(sorry for my bad spelling) with Severus Snape to see Harry's house. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny Weasley. 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Don't no.

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? J.James Potter or Albus Severus Potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione Granger 4.What character would you like to live with? Nymphandora Tonks 5.What character would be your best friend? Draco Malfoy 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Draco Malfoy 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to the Walmart with Draco Malfoy. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Draco Malfoy 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Don't know

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am
Who is your favorite character? Ron Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron,Fred,or George. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid What character would you like to live with? Ron What character would be your best friend? Ron If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid,Ron,Fred,George,and Dumbledore. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Ron,Fred,and George to Build a Bear Workshop. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione because she marries Ron. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? All the Weasleys because they are funny.

visitor

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 pm
1.You're making me choose!? Fine,either Luna or Hermione. 2.Ron! We're so alike. 3.Neville and Ginny. My owl would be so safe! 4.Ginny. She's so nice! 5. Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and Cho.It's hard to decide. 6.Hermione and Ron. 7.I'd go everywhere(like a grand tour) with Ginny. 8. Luna. 9.Luna, Hermione, and Harry.

new

Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 am
My favorite character is Luna Lovegood. She's a lot like me. We're both weird, and no one really likes us. BANANA!
I'd go on a date with Draco Malfoy. *Sigh* He is so hawt! MONKEY!
Luna would take care of my pet for me, because I think my cat is half nargle. (I have no idea what a nargle looks like. My cat just reminds me of the word nargle.) Also, I love Luna's hair color in the movies, and I'd probably ask her to dye my cat that color. ROCK ON!!!
I'd like to live with Luna, because I have a lot of weird stuff in my room, but I don't think Luna would judge me for it.
Luna would be my best friend. See answer #1.
I would take Luna camping, because if we were to run into one of those insanely awesome creatures only Luna & I believe in, like a nargle or a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, Luna would know how to deal with it.
I would go with Luna to a costume party, where she could wher her Gryffyndor Hat, and I could wear my boa and sunglasses. Apple!
I would like to be Luna because it wouldn't really be much different than being myself.
I would share a dorm with Luna, because it would be a place where we could be ourselves without anyone calling us Looney Lovegood or any other name.

new

Sun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm
1.Who is your favorite character?This is so complicated!!!!!!I don't know if Ginny or Harry. 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with?HARRY!!!!!!Cause I'm a girl right? 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?If I had a Pigmy Puff then Ginny because she knows how to take care of them. 4.What character would you like to live with?Ginny!!!!!Who in the world would want to live with the Dursleys. 5.What character would be your best friend?Okay,I'd say Ginny and Harry. .6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?GINNY because I love love love girl campouts.Not to offend you Harry. 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?I would go with Harry out on a date where I don't know where. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be?GINNY!!!!!!!!!!I'm all tops on her.Every time I watch a Harry Potter movie with her in it,I act her out. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?I'm forced to say Ginny because I'm a girl.Too bad I can't be with Harry.

new

Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm
Who is your favorite character? Ginny which character would you want to go on a date with? nobody If you were away what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid What character would you want to live with? Hermione What character would be your best friend? Ginny If you could take a character camping what one would it be? Hermione? If you could be a character who would you be? Tonks What character would you want in your dorm? Cho

Re: Anwers to the Epic Character Question
new

Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 am
1.who is my favorite character, Harry 2.wich would I want 2 go on a date with, Harry 3.what character would take care of my pet, Harry 4.what character would I like to live with, Harry I skip 5,6,and 7 8.If I could be any character who would it be, Harry oh and I skip 9.

new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:37 pm
1.who is my favorite character: Ron, Fred, Harry, and Hermione 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with: Ron or Fred 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you: Hagrid 5.What character would be your best friend: Harry, Ron the twins, Hermione 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be: The Weasly's 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with: Harry, Ron and Hermione to hogsmead (hope i spelled that right) 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be: Hermione=) -elfwizard29

new

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Who is your favorite character: Ron, Fred and George
Which character would you want to go on a date with: Ron
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you: Hermione or Hagrid. :P
Who would you live with: The entire Weasley family
What character would be your best friend: Hermione, Ginny or Ron (and maybe Fleur Delacour, LOL!)
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be: Hermione, or Ginny
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, where would it be and who would you go with: Ron and Fred and George to Hogsmeade (and maybe I'd let Harry come too :P)
Thats it! Cool questions :)

amusedchicken22

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
Pablo Picasso

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"I'm a writer at heart, but in my soul I know I'm a drummer."

new

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 am
Hagrad . Harry of course , ron Weasley, Nevill longbottom, hermani grainger, dumbledor, snake, crum

new

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:17 am
Luna

Harry

McGonnagall

Ginny

Ron

Harry to Mogsmeade

new

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:20 am
Oops! I forgot the last 2 I'd like to be Cho

and I would share a dorm with Luna

new

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm
1:Luna Lovegood 2:Neville Longbottom 3:Hermione Granger 4:Hermione 5:Luna 6:Hermione 7:Parthenon, Hermione 8:Luna or Hermione 9:Luna Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Sadie, Carter, Jason, Piper and Leo need your help with creating a RICK RIORDAN BOARD!!! Post this as your signoff to show your support… we need all the help we can get!!! If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK... post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

new

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Snape/Sirius 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Young Sirius 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid 4.What character would you like to live with? Lilly 5.What character would be your best friend? Sirius 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hmm... that's hard! 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

new

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am
1. Ron,Hagrid,Sirius,Lupin. 2. Ron 3. Hagrid,Ginny,or Neville. 4. Umm,the Weasleys?! 5. Hagrid! 6.Ron,Fred,George,Hagrid,Dumbledore,Sirius,Lupin,Neville,Harry and Hermione (maybe Harry and Hermione) 7. Umm, Ron,Fred,George,Neville,Hermione, and Hermione to my house. 8. Hagrid because he is really big and awesome! 9. Hermione and Ginny.

new

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Who is your favorite character? Hermione or Hagrid ( I'm only on book) Which character would you want to go on a date with? Oliver Wood or Snape! ( Just Kiddding not Snape! Eww!) If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, she's super responsible! What character would you like to live with? Hermione! What character would be your best friend? Hermione! If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Oliver Wood If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts or Hogsmeade with Harry or Hermione! If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or a girl version of Hermione What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione! Thanks!

new

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 am
This is for book characters only, because I'm immensely disappointed with a LOT of movie depictions of characters, but that's another story. 1. Favorite character? I have two. Ron and Ginny, easily. Harry comes next, and then at that point, I don't really care about lists, since I actually /like/ the way all the characters were written. 2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? I dunno. I've never felt all that romantically inclined to any of the characters, but I love all the ships that happened at the end though! 3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry, Ron, Ginny or Hermione. As much as I love Neville, Trevor doesn't do too much for his track record. Seamus might just accidentally set it on fire. These four have a certain affinity for pets (Harry -- Hedwig, Ron -- Pig, Ginny -- Arnold (and she's a cat lover), Hermione - Crookshanks). 4. What character would be your best friend? Ron and Neville, probably. I relate to them a lot, insecurities wise, humor wise, and all that. We'd get along fine. Maybe Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Luna too. 5. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I reckon Harry, Ron, and Hermione are pretty sick of camping, so I'll just bring along Neville, Ginny, Luna, Fred (er, assuming this is before DH), George, and Mr. Weasley. Oh gosh, this sounds like an amazing camping party already! 6. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Probably'd hang out at the Three Broomsticks or the Leaky Cauldron or the Hog's Head (Madam Puddifoot's is a no-no) with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Neville, and Luna. If it was just a few people, I'd probably go with Harry, Ron, and Ginny; or Fred and George, because as much as I love Hermione, Neville, and Luna (which is a lot; they're some of my favorite characters in the series), I don't think they'd be the best company at a pub. 7. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ron. Hands down, no contest at all. 8. Which character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts? Harry, Ron, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Fred, and George, and I don't think Coed dorms are a thing at Hogwarts. Oh gosh, looking back, I'm starting to realize how much a fan I am of both Ron and Ginny. Which is a good thing, I think, because out of all the characters in the universe, these two get the most flak.

new

Fri May 09, 2014 12:08 pm
draco malfoy draco malfoy crabbe or goyle the malfoys pancy parkinnson fred and goerge the malfoy manor with the malfoys pancy parkinson pancy and for your house you forgot slytherin in their '

new

Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 am
HARRY

new

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm

my favorite character is Hermione.

I would go on a date with Harry.

If I was away Ginny would take care of my pet.

I would like to live with Ginny.

I would be best friends with Ginny.

I would take Hermione campng.

I would go to Hollywood with Hermione.

If I could be any character I would be Hermione

I wpuld like to have Cho in my dorm.

new

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:00 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? It's a toss-up between Hermione and Sirius!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville. I've always had a soft spot for him -- since he yells at Harry, Ron & Hermione as they try to sneak out of the common room in book one!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Probably Hermione since she already has a cat, too!

4. What character would you like to live with? Living with Luna would certainly be an adventure! 

5. What character would be your best friend? It's silly, but I think I would get along really well with Mrs. Weasley. And Tonks, too!

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid -- he would keep all of the scary forest creatures away!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would probably go to Hogsmeade with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Butterbeer, anyone?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione -- I need a timeturner so I can read everything I want to read!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? It could be fun to dorm with Ginny!

new

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Awesome questions!

Favourite Character: I can't possibly choose!

Character I'd Date: Draco Malfoy

Pet-Sitter: Harry, because he takes such good care of Hedwig!

Character I'd Like to Live With: The Weasleys in the Burrow

Best Friend: Luna Lovegood or Ginny Weasley

Camping: Fred and George Weasley

If I Could Go Anywhere: I'd go to the Quidditch World Cup with Harry, Ron, and Hermione!

If I Could Be a Character: Rita Skeeter or Gilderoy Lockheart (they would be so much fun to be for a day!)

Dorm Mate: Luna and Ginny

new

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:25 pm

my favourite character is neville.

i would go on a date with neville.

if i was away draco would take care of my pet.

i would like to live with neville.

i would be best friends to hermione.

i would take neville camping.

i would go to hollywood with draco.

if e could be any character i would be hermione.

i would like to have hermione in my dorm.

regular_visitor

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:58 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Probably Neville.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Luna.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid.

4. Who would you live with? I'm not sure. Hermione maybe.

5. What character woud be your best friend? Hermione or Luna.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Again, Hermione or Luna.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, where would it be and who would you go with? Probably Diagon Ally with Luna.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Probably Tonks.

9. What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts? Hermione or Luna.

[ 116 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team