Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 109 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Epic Character Questions!
regular_contributor

Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm
Hey Everyone!

So, here are some EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!

1. Who is your favorite character?

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?

4. What character would you like to live with?

5. What character would be your best friend?

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?

Thanks!

Fly you high! Underland, Hunger Games, Olympians and Harry Potter FAN!

Ravenhuffledore House!

Currently Reading: Catching Fire

Have YOU had your daily read today?

Post this as your sign off if you love The Underland!

~Skyelark Moon

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 05-08-2011 12:33 PM

Re: The Epic Character Questions!
frequent_vsitor

Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Who is your favorite character? Luna Lovegood, she's weird and proud

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Oliver Wood(me likes the jocks)

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny, reliable and animal loving

What character would you like to live with? Ginny, she's not annoying

What character would be your best friend? Luna, see above

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledore, he knows everything

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with Luna Lovegood, big dream of mine

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione, she gets to do and see so much

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny, she's not annoying

frequent_contributor

Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm
Who is your favorite character? Tonks. Sirius. Draco. Fred. George. They all tie

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Uh, maybe Seamus, wait, he'd be 30 or something by now. Uh. Albus Severus? Wait, he's too young. AUGH! I don't know!

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione. Hands down.

What character would you like to live with? Like room mate type thingy? Hermione, I'd like to match out minds.

What character would be your best friend? Luna :) I love nargles

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Hermione. They camped most of the 7th book.

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts. With everyone :)

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Astoria Greengrass. She's Draco Malfoy's future wife *sighs dreamily*

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Well, I'd have to dorm with Slytherins, so Scorpius or Rose? (SHE'S IN SLYTHERIN! I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE!)

frequent_contributor

Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Cool questions!! :-D
  1. Who is your favorite character? Sirius Black

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? SiRiUS!! ?

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione

4. What character would you like to live with? Harry

5. What character would be your best friend? Harry

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid, he'd deff scare away all the bears!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd take Luna, and we'd go to Scotland! [Don't know why, but with Luna it'd be fun!]

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione, she could help me with her homework.

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass

frequent_contributor

Tue May 10, 2011 8:26 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Sirius Black

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron... *blushes madly*

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Wow... Never thought of that... Well, I don't have a pet, so I don't have to answer. ('Cause I couldn't've, either way.)

4. What character would you like to live with? Live with? I like living with my family, thank you very much.

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Bill Weasley.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Las Vegas with Dumbledore. That would be so epic!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hagrid.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Voldemort. Just kidding, probably Luna Lovegood.

Thanks!

frequent_vsitor

Fri May 13, 2011 9:11 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape
  1. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter

2. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid

3. What character would you like to live with? Molly Weasley

4. What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood

5. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry Potter

6. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? umm.....I would probably go to the mountains of Colorado with Harry

7. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna Lovegood

8. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood

9. Awesome Questions!!!!!!

rookie_visitor

Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm
my favorite chacter is harry :manmad:

contributor

Sun May 15, 2011 4:26 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Oh gosh.......I have a lot, but probably......Bellatrix. Go figure.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred, even though my friend will probably kill me if she sees this (she likes Fred)

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry, duh. Hedwig gets along with my owl

4. What character would you like to live with? THE WEASLEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny, Hermione, and Luna

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? All of them!!!!!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? To my hometown with the trio!!!!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and Ginny

Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hmm... i'd have to say harry potter, ima true HP fan!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? i'd HAVE to say Ron Weasly. i mean, everybody thinks harry/daniel radcliff is SOO cute but i disagree. i like ron better.[although my friends laugh at/tease me about that!!! Mostrly probably cuz they're TOOTALLY on the other side of that and are in looove with harry. XD SORRY GUYS!!! xP]  plus he's TOTALLY funny an' a goof-off just like me xP]
  3. if you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? HERMOINE! she's smart and sensible x]

What character would you like to live with? DEFINATLY... well, i can't decide!! How about all of 'em, harry, ron, and hermoine, plus siris and lupin, dumbledore... etc.

1. What character would be your best friend? RON. xD

2. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? hmmm.... hermoine, shes really cool and smart, although i'd LOVE to take the three of 'em, harry, ron, AND her!

3. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? hmmm... i'd have to say i'd go to an AWESOME concert with ron and then hang out after. [TOTAL CRUSHAGE!!! XP]

4. If you could be a character, which one would you be? i would be hermoine... and NOT just because she gets to marry ron. xP.... ok maybe :)

5. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? hermoine. and maybe luna. i don't know. all i know is i REALLY love thoes two girls :)

[P.S. skyelark, ADD MEH AT MEH PROFILE!! XD im a random oerson, just like u. and do u live in canton, oh? just wondering :]. thanks,

-EmeraldAnubis AKA Raven Simmons]

Thanks!

Fly you high! Underland, Hunger Games, Olympians and Harry Potter FAN!

Ravenhuffledore House!

Currently Reading: Catching Fire

Have YOU had your daily read today?

Post this as your sign off if you love The Underland!

~Skyelark Moon

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 05-08-2011 12:33 PM

rookie_visitor

Wed May 18, 2011 6:10 pm
nice pretty scary if you dont know him

regular_contributor

Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 pm

_emeraldanubis2_ wrote:

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hmm... i'd have to say harry potter, ima true HP fan!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? i'd HAVE to say Ron Weasly. i mean, everybody thinks harry/daniel radcliff is SOO cute but i disagree. i like ron better.[although my friends laugh at/tease me about that!!! Mostrly probably cuz they're TOOTALLY on the other side of that and are in looove with harry. XD SORRY GUYS!!! xP]  plus he's TOTALLY funny an' a goof-off just like me xP]
  3. if you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? HERMOINE! she's smart and sensible x]

What character would you like to live with? DEFINATLY... well, i can't decide!! How about all of 'em, harry, ron, and hermoine, plus siris and lupin, dumbledore... etc.

1. What character would be your best friend? RON. xD

2. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? hmmm.... hermoine, shes really cool and smart, although i'd LOVE to take the three of 'em, harry, ron, AND her!

3. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? hmmm... i'd have to say i'd go to an AWESOME concert with ron and then hang out after. [TOTAL CRUSHAGE!!! XP]

4. If you could be a character, which one would you be? i would be hermoine... and NOT just because she gets to marry ron. xP.... ok maybe :)

5. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? hermoine. and maybe luna. i don't know. all i know is i REALLY love thoes two girls :)

[P.S. skyelark, ADD MEH AT MEH PROFILE!! XD im a random oerson, just like u. and do u live in canton, oh? just wondering :]. thanks,

-EmeraldAnubis AKA Raven Simmons]

Thanks!

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I haven't checked this message in a while, but what do you mean by Canton? If you mean Canada, yes, proud Canadian! If not, sorry, I don't know!
Also, random people unite!

Total Wizard, Underland, Hunger Games and Olympians Fan!

I am a proud Ravenhuffledore!

It started with the shiver, now it is the linger, and soon things are going to last forever.

Currently Reading: The Ranger's Apprentice

Wizard Fans, Unite! *Holds up Wand*

"Music is love, and love is music. Embrace the sounds and melodies you hear everyday." ~Skyelark Moon

~Skyelark Moon~

?

visitor

Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Snape, all the way!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Hmmmmm............. ... ... Maybe Bill Weasley? You know, if Fleur didn't exist. Don't wanna go stepping on any toes!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid. He's good with pets!

4. What character would you like to live with? Snape. He's like my dad. ... I am not kidding you.

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Fred and George would be my buddies.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Probably Hermione. She said something about camping in Deathly Hallows. I guess she'd like that. Not that I would like it...

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Me and Snape would SO go to Narnia! Wait, does it have to be somewhere from Harry Potter?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Me. Because I'm awesome.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Well, since Snape's already in Slytherin, I would probably want NOT Draco! lol!

frequent_vsitor

Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 am
  1. Who is your favorite character?Hermione and Snape

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Dobby

4. What character would you like to live with?Not one

5. What character would be your best friend?Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Cormeic

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?Wizard world with Cho Chang

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?Hermione

9. What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?Someone I could talk to

regular_contributor

Mon May 30, 2011 12:00 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? The Fat Lady OR George. *WARNING: SPOILER!!!* George because Fred dies. :(

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ummmmmmmmm... I really don't know. I guess I would think of the characters and I become friends instead of.... well.... you know!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry. He never lost Hedwig. Well, except for when she.... she.... *bursts into tears* DIES!!! :( Oops.... I gave another spoiler.......

4. What character would you like to live with? Voldemort all the way!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ginny.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Justice, :P with Ginny.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny. WOW I put Ginny for a lot of answers....

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? All time fave? Mmm...Remus Lupin

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? George Weasley or Neville Longbottom; Marauder era: Remus Lupin.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, she seems responsible.

4. What character would you like to live with? Like as a sister? Hermione, again.

5. What character would be your best friend? Mmmm...probably Hermione, again.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Luna, all the way, even if I don't camp. I hike and then stay at a motel :)

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I'd like to go to Hawaii with...Hermione...again.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione.

Thanks! This was so cool! I never realized how much I liked Hermione ;)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?ron
  4. What character would you like to live with?sirius black
  5. What character would be your best friend?hermonie
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?hagrid
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?new york hermonie
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?sirius black
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?hermonie

rookie_visitor

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?Hermionie
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Luna
  4. What character would you like to live with?Hermionie
  5. What character would be your best friend?Ginny
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Harry
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?Quiditch World Cup with Harry
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?Ginny
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?Luna

visitor

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville Longbottom

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione Granger

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron Weasley

5. What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione Granger

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Hogwarts with Harry and GInny's kids

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and/or Ginny

visitor

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny Weasley

4. What character would you like to live with? The Weasleys

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Albus Dumbledore

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place should you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley

contributor

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Ginny

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? hm , Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? anywhere with Ron or Harry

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry or Fred or George

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Fred or George

*gigglygrl*

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm
You have a lot of  favorite characters!:smileytongue:

regular_visitor

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm
1.DOBBY

2.HERMIONE

3.HAGRID

4.DOBBY

5.DOBBY

6.DOBBY

7. PLACE: HOGWARTS WITH DOBBY

8.DOBBY

9. DOBBY

contributor

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Congratulations! Your questions made it on the Ink Splot Blog!

1. Who is your favorite character? I can't decide.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, because she probably read a huge book about taking care of pets.

4. What character would you like to live with? I don't know.

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny/Hermione.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts, and I'd go with everyone else, I guess.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny/Hermione

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
                                                                         -The White Queen, from Alice Through the Looking Glass

visitor

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Ron Weasely
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? None
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid
  4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione Granger
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? George Weasely
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Qudditch match with Fred Weasely
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry Potter
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger

[ 109 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team