Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 117 posts ] Average score:  
 The Epic Character Questions!
regular_contributor

Sat May 07, 2011 8:11 pm
Hey Everyone!

So, here are some EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!

1. Who is your favorite character?

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?

4. What character would you like to live with?

5. What character would be your best friend?

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?

Thanks!

Fly you high! Underland, Hunger Games, Olympians and Harry Potter FAN!

Ravenhuffledore House!

Currently Reading: Catching Fire

Have YOU had your daily read today?

Post this as your sign off if you love The Underland!

~Skyelark Moon

Message Edited by _Katie_Moderator_ on 05-08-2011 12:33 PM

Re: The Epic Character Questions!
frequent_vsitor

Sun May 08, 2011 5:35 pm
Who is your favorite character? Luna Lovegood, she's weird and proud

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Oliver Wood(me likes the jocks)

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny, reliable and animal loving

What character would you like to live with? Ginny, she's not annoying

What character would be your best friend? Luna, see above

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledore, he knows everything

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with Luna Lovegood, big dream of mine

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione, she gets to do and see so much

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny, she's not annoying

frequent_contributor

Mon May 09, 2011 8:20 pm
Who is your favorite character? Tonks. Sirius. Draco. Fred. George. They all tie

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Uh, maybe Seamus, wait, he'd be 30 or something by now. Uh. Albus Severus? Wait, he's too young. AUGH! I don't know!

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione. Hands down.

What character would you like to live with? Like room mate type thingy? Hermione, I'd like to match out minds.

What character would be your best friend? Luna :) I love nargles

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Hermione. They camped most of the 7th book.

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts. With everyone :)

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Astoria Greengrass. She's Draco Malfoy's future wife *sighs dreamily*

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Well, I'd have to dorm with Slytherins, so Scorpius or Rose? (SHE'S IN SLYTHERIN! I SWEAR IT ON MY LIFE!)

frequent_contributor

Mon May 09, 2011 8:28 pm
Cool questions!! :-D
  1. Who is your favorite character? Sirius Black

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? SiRiUS!! ?

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione

4. What character would you like to live with? Harry

5. What character would be your best friend? Harry

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid, he'd deff scare away all the bears!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd take Luna, and we'd go to Scotland! [Don't know why, but with Luna it'd be fun!]

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione, she could help me with her homework.

:]
-?kreacher
currently reading: The Mortal Instruments: City of Glass

frequent_contributor

Tue May 10, 2011 8:26 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron... *blushes madly*

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Wow... Never thought of that... Well, I don't have a pet, so I don't have to answer. ('Cause I couldn't've, either way.)

4. What character would you like to live with? Live with? I like living with my family, thank you very much.

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Bill Weasley.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Las Vegas with Dumbledore. That would be so epic!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hagrid.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Voldemort. Just kidding, probably Luna Lovegood.

Thanks!

frequent_vsitor

Fri May 13, 2011 9:11 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape
  1. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter

2. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid

3. What character would you like to live with? Molly Weasley

4. What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood

5. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry Potter

6. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? umm.....I would probably go to the mountains of Colorado with Harry

7. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna Lovegood

8. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood

9. Awesome Questions!!!!!!

rookie_visitor

Fri May 13, 2011 5:24 pm
my favorite chacter is harry :manmad:

contributor

Sun May 15, 2011 4:26 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Oh gosh.......I have a lot, but probably......Bellatrix. Go figure.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred, even though my friend will probably kill me if she sees this (she likes Fred)

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry, duh. Hedwig gets along with my owl

4. What character would you like to live with? THE WEASLEYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny, Hermione, and Luna

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? All of them!!!!!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? To my hometown with the trio!!!!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and Ginny

Tue May 17, 2011 6:57 pm

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hmm... i'd have to say harry potter, ima true HP fan!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? i'd HAVE to say Ron Weasly. i mean, everybody thinks harry/daniel radcliff is SOO cute but i disagree. i like ron better.[although my friends laugh at/tease me about that!!! Mostrly probably cuz they're TOOTALLY on the other side of that and are in looove with harry. XD SORRY GUYS!!! xP]  plus he's TOTALLY funny an' a goof-off just like me xP]
  3. if you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? HERMOINE! she's smart and sensible x]

What character would you like to live with? DEFINATLY... well, i can't decide!! How about all of 'em, harry, ron, and hermoine, plus siris and lupin, dumbledore... etc.

1. What character would be your best friend? RON. xD

2. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? hmmm.... hermoine, shes really cool and smart, although i'd LOVE to take the three of 'em, harry, ron, AND her!

3. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? hmmm... i'd have to say i'd go to an AWESOME concert with ron and then hang out after. [TOTAL CRUSHAGE!!! XP]

4. If you could be a character, which one would you be? i would be hermoine... and NOT just because she gets to marry ron. xP.... ok maybe :)

5. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? hermoine. and maybe luna. i don't know. all i know is i REALLY love thoes two girls :)

[P.S. skyelark, ADD MEH AT MEH PROFILE!! XD im a random oerson, just like u. and do u live in canton, oh? just wondering :]. thanks,

-EmeraldAnubis AKA Raven Simmons]

Thanks!

Ravenhuffledore House!

~Skyelark Moon

rookie_visitor

Wed May 18, 2011 6:10 pm
nice pretty scary if you dont know him

regular_contributor

Sat May 21, 2011 10:38 pm

_emeraldanubis2_ wrote:

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hmm... i'd have to say harry potter, ima true HP fan!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? i'd HAVE to say Ron Weasly. i mean, everybody thinks harry/daniel radcliff is SOO cute but i disagree. i like ron better.[although my friends laugh at/tease me about that!!! Mostrly probably cuz they're TOOTALLY on the other side of that and are in looove with harry. XD SORRY GUYS!!! xP]  plus he's TOTALLY funny an' a goof-off just like me xP]
  3. if you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? HERMOINE! she's smart and sensible x]

What character would you like to live with? DEFINATLY... well, i can't decide!! How about all of 'em, harry, ron, and hermoine, plus siris and lupin, dumbledore... etc.

1. What character would be your best friend? RON. xD

2. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? hmmm.... hermoine, shes really cool and smart, although i'd LOVE to take the three of 'em, harry, ron, AND her!

3. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? hmmm... i'd have to say i'd go to an AWESOME concert with ron and then hang out after. [TOTAL CRUSHAGE!!! XP]

4. If you could be a character, which one would you be? i would be hermoine... and NOT just because she gets to marry ron. xP.... ok maybe :)

5. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? hermoine. and maybe luna. i don't know. all i know is i REALLY love thoes two girls :)

[P.S. skyelark, ADD MEH AT MEH PROFILE!! XD im a random oerson, just like u. and do u live in canton, oh? just wondering :]. thanks,

-EmeraldAnubis AKA Raven Simmons]

Thanks!

Sorry I couldn't get back to you sooner, I haven't checked this message in a while, but what do you mean by Canton? If you mean Canada, yes, proud Canadian! If not, sorry, I don't know!
Also, random people unite!

Total Wizard, Underland, Hunger Games and Olympians Fan!

I am a proud Ravenhuffledore!

It started with the shiver, now it is the linger, and soon things are going to last forever.

Currently Reading: The Ranger's Apprentice

Wizard Fans, Unite! *Holds up Wand*

"Music is love, and love is music. Embrace the sounds and melodies you hear everyday." ~Skyelark Moon

~Skyelark Moon~

?

visitor

Sat May 28, 2011 6:01 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Snape, all the way!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Hmmmmm............. ... ... Maybe Bill Weasley? You know, if Fleur didn't exist. Don't wanna go stepping on any toes!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid. He's good with pets!

4. What character would you like to live with? Snape. He's like my dad. ... I am not kidding you.

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Fred and George would be my buddies.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Probably Hermione. She said something about camping in Deathly Hallows. I guess she'd like that. Not that I would like it...

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Me and Snape would SO go to Narnia! Wait, does it have to be somewhere from Harry Potter?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Me. Because I'm awesome.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Well, since Snape's already in Slytherin, I would probably want NOT Draco! lol!

frequent_vsitor

Mon May 30, 2011 11:09 am
  1. Who is your favorite character?Hermione and Snape

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Dobby

4. What character would you like to live with?Not one

5. What character would be your best friend?Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Cormeic

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?Wizard world with Cho Chang

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?Hermione

9. What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts?Someone I could talk to

regular_contributor

Mon May 30, 2011 12:00 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? The Fat Lady OR George. *WARNING: SPOILER!!!* George because Fred dies. :(

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ummmmmmmmm... I really don't know. I guess I would think of the characters and I become friends instead of.... well.... you know!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry. He never lost Hedwig. Well, except for when she.... she.... *bursts into tears* DIES!!! :( Oops.... I gave another spoiler.......

4. What character would you like to live with? Voldemort all the way!!!!!!!!! Just kidding!

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ginny.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Justice, :P with Ginny.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny. WOW I put Ginny for a lot of answers....

regular_contributor

Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:55 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? All time fave? Mmm...Remus Lupin

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? George Weasley or Neville Longbottom; Marauder era: Remus Lupin.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, she seems responsible.

4. What character would you like to live with? Like as a sister? Hermione, again.

5. What character would be your best friend? Mmmm...probably Hermione, again.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Luna, all the way, even if I don't camp. I hike and then stay at a motel :)

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I'd like to go to Hawaii with...Hermione...again.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione.

Thanks! This was so cool! I never realized how much I liked Hermione ;)

Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:01 pm
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?ron
  4. What character would you like to live with?sirius black
  5. What character would be your best friend?hermonie
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?hagrid
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?new york hermonie
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?sirius black
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?hermonie

rookie_visitor

Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:41 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?Hermionie
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Luna
  4. What character would you like to live with?Hermionie
  5. What character would be your best friend?Ginny
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Harry
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?Quiditch World Cup with Harry
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?Ginny
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?Luna

visitor

Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:26 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville Longbottom

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione Granger

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron Weasley

5. What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood or Hermione Granger

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione Granger

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Hogwarts with Harry and GInny's kids

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and/or Ginny

visitor

Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:09 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny Weasley

4. What character would you like to live with? The Weasleys

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Albus Dumbledore

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place should you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley

contributor

Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:52 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Ginny

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? hm , Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? anywhere with Ron or Harry

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry or Fred or George

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Fred or George

*gigglygrl*

regular_visitor

Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:19 pm
You have a lot of  favorite characters!:smileytongue:

regular_visitor

Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm
1.DOBBY

2.HERMIONE

3.HAGRID

4.DOBBY

5.DOBBY

6.DOBBY

7. PLACE: HOGWARTS WITH DOBBY

8.DOBBY

9. DOBBY

contributor

Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:04 pm
Congratulations! Your questions made it on the Ink Splot Blog!

1. Who is your favorite character? I can't decide.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, because she probably read a huge book about taking care of pets.

4. What character would you like to live with? I don't know.

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny/Hermione.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts, and I'd go with everyone else, I guess.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny/Hermione

"Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
                                                                         -The White Queen, from Alice Through the Looking Glass

visitor

Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:13 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Ron Weasely
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? None
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid
  4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione Granger
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? George Weasely
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Qudditch match with Fred Weasely
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry Potter
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger

Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:03 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Harry

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? No girls in the book fit with me

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ron

4. What character would you like to live with? Ron

5. What character would be your best friend? The characters in the book don't fit with me

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? NYC Harry
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Harry
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Harry

frequent_vsitor

Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:49 pm
    Hermione or Ginny
    Fred or George
    Hagrid
    Ginny
    Hermione, ginny, fred, ron, ect.
    Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?
    Yule ball with fred
    Ginny
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts

Ginny, and hermione

Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:45 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Luna, Tonks, Fred, George, and I totally love when Mrs. Weasley feaks out and goes after Bellatrix.
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Cedric well, before he died.
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Definetly Hermione.
  4. What character would you like to live with? If I was a boy, Harry and Ron, But since I'm a girl, Pavati and Padma Patil, Hermione, Ginny, or Luna.
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione absolutly Hermione.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledor and Mrs. Weasley.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Ollivanders or Borgin and Berks with Harry.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione in fact, my friends call me that because of my bushy brown hair and my ability to answer every question any person asks.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Same as answer #4.

rookie_visitor

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:25 am
I can answer that which is definitely easy....
1.Harry Potter
I like Harry when I was a kid when we were watching Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
2.Cedric
I love the character and the actor.My older sister likes him too!
3.Ron
of course,he had a pet mouse and he looks perfect in taking care of a pet.Besides I don't have a pet
4.Cedric
like no. 2,because I like him
5.Luna
I like Luna than the other girls of Harry Potter
6.Hermione
she's second place for my Favorite Harry Potter girls
7.I would go to the park with Harry
I like the park because I'm 9 yrs. old and I like seeing other younger kids playing by the park and of course Harry because he's my childhood imaginary friend
8.Luna
which of course I like Luna(even if she's too Loony)
9.Hermione
don't tease because she's smart.I perfected math 30/30 when I was in 3rd grade but because I also like her...
thanks for reading:)
                                - Lavenderdelighted4

regular_visitor

Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:21 am
  1. Who is your favorite character?-Fred and George <3
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with?-Fred or George <3 (hehe)
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?-Hermione!
  4. What character would you like to live with?-LuNa 8)
  5. What character would be your best friend?-UHHH...I dunno, Hermione or Ron or Luna?
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?-hehe, Draco, cuz then I could tell him to start the campfire and he'd try to zap it and i'd say, "No, Draco, no wands!  We're supposed to be roughing it!" And he would scowl and probably either somehow catch himself on fire or try to rub two sticks together until the next morning ;)
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?-Hm...I'd like to go to HOGWARTS! No, um, a cool museum with Hermione.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be?-RON! HAHA no Just kidding, Hermione.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?-LuNa

regular_visitor

Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:34 pm
awesome questions!

1. Who is your favorite character? Luna! She doesn't care about what any of those mean kids say to her! She's herself no matter what!
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? A date? Uhm... I guess... ron. *Blushes and runs far away*
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Luna! She seems to get along very well with creatures and animals of all kind.
  4. What character would you like to live with? Luna! She's just so interesting and fun to be around. She's also very understanding and kind
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hmm... Luna!!!
  6.  If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid. He knows a lot of useful stuff.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? With the Weasleys to the Quidditch World Cup! Go Krum!
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna! She's the best!
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna, Hermione, and Ginny. Too bad they're not all in the same house...

visitor

Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:43 pm

EPIC Harry Potter Character Questions!
  1. Who is your favorite character?Ginny and Luna.Both from my fav houses,both I can relate to,and so much more that I can't put in words.:smileyvery-happy:

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry.He's a great guy, and must be entertaining.Imagine the stories he has to tell!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?If the pet is big or dangerous, Hagrid. If my pet is like a plant, Neville. If it's a "normal" pet, Ginny or Mrs.Weasley. 

4. What character would you like to live with?Ginny and Luna:Beacause they're interesting and friendly.Also, the reasons above.

5. What character would be your best friend?Hermione and Ginny. They're just like me.:smileyhappy:

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hermione.She is always well prepared. She would also be great company.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?Hermione and Luna.Hermione because of resons above.Luna because ,also, because of resons above and because what if I see a crumple-horn snorkack and I didn't know what it was! I would go to Hogsmeade,Hollywood, or Hogwarts to be a DADA substitute or teacher(for more than one year).

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione.She clever, an awesome witch, and she's awesome!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? I would want Ginny, Hermione, Luna, and Lavender.

Fly you high!Harry Potter FAN!

Ravendore House!

Just Finished Reading: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

rookie_visitor

Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:39 am

Who is your favorite character? Hermione

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry *blushes*

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione or Harry

What character would you like to live with? Hermione

What character would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Hermione

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I don't know

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:21 pm

2. Hermine becase she's smart
  3. Which character would you want to go on a date with?
  4. Neville :-)
  5. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
  6. Luna
  7. What character would you like to live with?
  8. Hermine
  9. What character would be your best friend?
  10. hermione and ginny
  11. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
  12. hermino or ginny
  13. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?
  14. harry to hogwarts
  15. If you could be a character, which one would you be?
  16. hernione
  17. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? ginny or hermione or luna

Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:48 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? My favorite character, hmmm maybe Hermione or Snape
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ummmm I don't know none of them are that appealing to me......
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Neville
  4. What character would you like to live with? Uhhhh Ginny?
  5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione- we are so alike! Except I'm not magic :(
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Maybe Luna
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd go to the Harry Potter amusement park in Univesal Orlando to with Harry to see if he thinks it looks good enough- I've been there and it looked pretty real to me!
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? I'd like to be Hermione, except for the fact that she marries Ron- :P Ick!
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

rookie_visitor

Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:33 am
Who is your favorite character? Hermione

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry

What character would you like to live with? Hermione

What character would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?

If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

contributor

Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:27 pm
    Minerva McGonagall
    Oliver Wood
    Hermione Granger
    Minerva McGonagall, as a mother figure
    Hermione Granger
    Hermione Granger, with her resource skills
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?  I'd want to go to Hogsmeade with Hermione, Luna, and Ginny.
    I'd want to be Professor McGonagall.

I'd want Hermione in my dorm.

Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 pm
 1 herimone she is so cool

2harry potter

3 ron weasly

4 luna

5 herimone we are alike in every way

6 dumbledore who would not !

7 japan luna

8 herimone

9 herimone:smileywink:

Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:02 pm
the last movie was so epic OMG! and u no that question u asked who id date! defenitley ron! he is so hot and fred and george aww there so cute

regular_contributor

Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? LUNA

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville

4. What character would you like to live with? Luna

5. What character would be your best friend? Luna and Hermione

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I wouldn't go camping :smileytongue:

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Um....um.....that's a tough one.....i don't know

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or Luna

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna

Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:48 pm
1. ginny weasley!!!! :smileyvery-happy:
2.harry potter!!! or neville longbottom!!!
3.neville!!!
4.the weasleys!!!
5.hmmm... luna
6.dombldore
7.the magicla candy store with ginny
8.ginny
9.ginny

visitor

Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:51 pm
hermione would totally be my bff :smileyhappy:
and i would want to go on a date with harry:smileyhappy:
:smileyhappy:and i would want to live with ron :smileyhappy:
and i would want ginny+hermione in my dorm:smileyhappy:

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 am
Hang on a moment---

You mean I haven't ANSWERED these questions ALREADY??????? Noooooooooooo!!! *Avada Kedavra's herself because she's a terrible person*

1. Who is your favorite character? Um, this is difinitely hard and unanswered *sarcasm*... RON!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Aaaaah, I don't think I'm really fond of dating now, but, uuuuuuuum... *blush* hehehe, Oliver Wood. Or Teddy Lupin. Yeah, Teddy. Lupin love <3333

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? GOOD question. Well, *thinks*, Hargrid, duh.

4. What character would you like to live with? The Dursleys THE WEASLEYS! Yay, Weasleys for life!

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Lily Evans. And maybe the three Quidditch girls (Katie, Angelina and Alicia). When it comes to boys, most likely Neville, Colin and Justin.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hm, Toooooooooooooonks! I think we'll have a really great fun!    
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd rather explore the Department of Mysteries (creeps me out) with all from DA!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Molly Weasley (younger) or Hannah Abbott.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna (because she's awesome and I love her), Hermione (for the same reasons above, but also to have someone help me with homework and full timetables), and Ginny (to have someone to lit on fire/AK everytime I'm in a bad mood)
Three words: ALARMINGLY ENDLESSLY AWESOME!!!!

"It's more fun to make your life your own invention."
~Hippolyte

contributor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:53 pm
Oh, no girl, Oliver's mine! Haha, kidding. We can share him. Or even better- *takes Oliver and puts him in a copying machine and makes two copies* There, now both of us won't have the original, *Throws Oliver* but a copy. Oh, wait, you want Teddy. Eh, whatever, take him anyway. :smileyvery-happy:
Anyway, your answers made me laugh out loud, Anna! Especially the one with having Ginny as your dormer mate to have with a bad mood! Me too! Gosh, we think so much alike it's like we're twins!
 Hey, Magenta and Tonks camping! You don't mind I use that do you, I would give you credit for giving me that idea. It would just be a nice funny little story with Magenta and Nymphadora. Yeah, I dare say her name, hehe! Tonks and I, we go back, yo, hehe!
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

You mean I haven't ANSWERED these questions ALREADY??????? Noooooooooooo!!! *Avada Kedavra's herself because she's a terrible person*

1. Who is your favorite character? Um, this is difinitely hard and unanswered *sarcasm*... RON!!!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Aaaaah, I don't think I'm really fond of dating now, but, uuuuuuuum... *blush* hehehe, Oliver Wood. Or Teddy Lupin. Yeah, Teddy. Lupin love <3333

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? GOOD question. Well, *thinks*, Hargrid, duh.

4. What character would you like to live with? The Dursleys THE WEASLEYS! Yay, Weasleys for life!

5. What character would be your best friend? I think Lily Evans. And maybe the three Quidditch girls (Katie, Angelina and Alicia). When it comes to boys, most likely Neville, Colin and Justin.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Hm, Toooooooooooooonks! I think we'll have a really great fun!    
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I'd rather explore the Department of Mysteries (creeps me out) with all from DA!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Molly Weasley (younger) or Hannah Abbott.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna (because she's awesome and I love her), Hermione (for the same reasons above, but also to have someone help me with homework and full timetables), and Ginny (to have someone to lit on fire/AK everytime I'm in a bad mood)

~Hippolyte

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:09 am
Well, OK, you can keep your copy while I give my own to Cho Chang and (Accio original Wood!) keep (gettit) the original. I thought you liked Ginny... but thanks! And I think it's telepathy syndrom! My borther somewhere managed to catch it and now I've spread it all over the STACKS!

And of course you can write the Tonks-sisters-go-camping story! Why do you even ask- go ahead, I'll read it!

_lacrosse257_ wrote:
Oh, no girl, Oliver's mine! Haha, kidding. We can share him. Or even better- *takes Oliver and puts him in a copying machine and makes two copies* There, now both of us won't have the original, *Throws Oliver* but a copy. Oh, wait, you want Teddy. Eh, whatever, take him anyway. :smileyvery-happy:
Anyway, your answers made me laugh out loud, Anna! Especially the one with having Ginny as your dormer mate to have with a bad mood! Me too! Gosh, we think so much alike it's like we're twins!
 Hey, Magenta and Tonks camping! You don't mind I use that do you, I would give you credit for giving me that idea. It would just be a nice funny little story with Magenta and Nymphadora. Yeah, I dare say her name, hehe! Tonks and I, we go back, yo, hehe!
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

~Hippolyte

~Hippolyte

contributor

Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:00 pm
I did... in the earlier books. Then, I started to depise her. Oh, and thanks for permisson to the Magenta story
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Well, OK, you can keep your copy while I give my own to Cho Chang and (Accio original Wood!) keep (gettit) the original. I thought you liked Ginny... but thanks! And I think it's telepathy syndrom! My borther somewhere managed to catch it and now I've spread it all over the STACKS!

And of course you can write the Tonks-sisters-go-camping story! Why do you even ask- go ahead, I'll read it!

_lacrosse257_ wrote:
~Jenna

_Hippolyte_ wrote:
Hang on a moment---

~Hippolyte

~Hippolyte

Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:35 pm
My favorite character is.... probably Hagrid or Snape.

I actually wouldn't exactly want to go on a date with anyone but if I HAD to choose.... I would choose Harry and Ginny's son. (From the Deathly Hallows epilogue)

I don't have a pet... Anymore..... but if I still had one, maybe Charlie Weasley?

I would like to live with Hermione or Luna.  They would be fun to be with.

My best friend would be Hermione, cause were alike in a lot of different ways.

I would take Wood camping because A: he'd know how to have fun and B:  his name is Wood so...

I would go Ice Skating with Luna.

I would be Luna because she's smart and nice and I like her a lot.

Not Neville. I'd be afraid an escaped prisoner (like Sirius Black) would eat me alive cause Neville left the sheet with the password around. I guess, Maybe, Cho Chiang?

visitor

Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:18 am
Who is your favorite character? luna lovegood because she is weird and alot like me

Which character would you want to go on a date with?fred or george weasly (i refuse to belive fred died!)

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?
hermoine because she is smart and always remebers to do things
What character would you like to live with?
luna lve good cause shes awsome
What character would be your best friend?luna love good

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?luna lovegood

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?i would go to a quidditch game with fred or george

If you could be a character, which one would you be?
whoever is lunas friend
What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?
luna love good

Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:10 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? Luna and Fred
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred
  4. What character would you like to live with? Luna and Ginny
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Luna, Ginny, and Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? a quiditch game Fred:smileywink:
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? my own character

visitor

Wed Oct 12, 2011 3:46 pm

_cooly 11_ wrote:

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:

Hey Everyone!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron... *blushes madly*

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Wow... Never thought of that... Well, I don't have a pet, so I don't have to answer. ('Cause I couldn't've, either way.)

4. What character would you like to live with? Live with? I like living with my family, thank you very much.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Bill Weasley.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Las Vegas with Dumbledore. That would be so epic!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hagrid.

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Voldemort. Just kidding, probably Luna Lovegood.

Thanks!

You are soo right! Going to LA w/ Dumbledore WOULD be epiclly epic!!

~Jenny

contributor

Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Bellatrix Lestrange

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Teenage Tom Riddle (movie 6) If he weren't so....sneaky.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Luna Lovegood

4. What character would you like to live with? Molly Weasley

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dobby

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hogsmeade with Luna

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Meh...None of them. But if I must choose, McGonnogall

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione. She'd happily read with me all day.

? ? Fly You High! ? ?

“And may the o d d s be never in your favor!”

- Effie Trinket

Play an Underland Chronicles Elimination Game

Here

The Time has come to Push The Button.

{HUFFLEPUFFS UNITE!}

regular_visitor

Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:10 pm
1. Ron or Luna (I just can't decide!)
2. Hmmm! Ron, Fred (gotta love those redheads!), or Seamus (IDK why but he just sounds awesome)
3. HAGRID!
4. Ginny (I'd love to have someone like her to talk to 24/7)
5. I have NO idea... I think Hermione are so alike and so different that we would kill each other if together long enough... Ummm, Luna!
6. Charlie Weasley....
7. Ron and to Hogsmead <3
8. I'd like to be my my own character...
9. NOT Lavender (I know it's not exactly answering your question, but...)

visitor

Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:29 am
Cool questions! Here are my answers:
Dramione: A Fairytale Waiting 2 Happen <3
- angelmagenta3 -
You Found My Secret Message! Friend Me!    {HUFFLEPUFFS UNITE!}

(If you are in Hufflepuff, copy and paste this in you sign-off)

_Skyelark Moon_ wrote:
Hey Everyone!

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Draco Malfoy!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Neville Longbottom!

4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione Granger or Ginny Weasley!

5. What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger, Harry Potter or Ron Weasley!

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry Potter and Ginny Weasley!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Godric's Hollow with Harry Potter.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione Granger!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger and Ginny Weasley!

Thanks!

Ravenhuffledore House!

~Skyelark Moon

rookie_visitor

Sat Nov 19, 2011 9:36 pm
1.Who is your favorite character?
Lupin

Which character would you want to go on a date with?
Most likely Lupin (But not on the full moon!)

Lupin

Lupin

What character would be your best friend?
Lupin or Tonks

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?
Lupin

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with?
Diagon Alley w/ Lupin (of course!)

Lily Potter the Second (Harry's daughter)

Lupin!!

Lupin 4ever!!!
-bestbeater

Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:59 pm
Who is your favorite character? My favorite character would be Fred & George Weasley.
Which character would you want to go on a date with? I would want to go on a date with Fred Weasley
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for
you? Molly Weasley
What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter
What character would be your best friend? Luna Lovegood
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I would take Neville Longbottom camping
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Zonko’s with Fred & George Weasley (can’t choose)
If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna Lovegood
What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood.

new

Mon Jan 16, 2012 6:53 am

Who is your favorite character? Draco Malfoy!
Which character would you want to go on a date with? None
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for
you? Hagrid or Draco
What character would you like to live with? Draco Malfoy
What character would be your best friend? Draco Malfoy
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I wouldn't go camping, but if I hd to then Draco Malfoy
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Pigfarts with Draco Malfoy
If you could be a character, which one would you be? Draco Malfoy!
What character would you want in your Dorm at Hogwarts? Guess- DRACO MALFOYsmiley

visitor

Sat Feb 11, 2012 4:55 pm

Who is your favourite charachter? Hermione, definately, she's the smartest in their year and some say I am!

Which charachter would you want to go on a date with? Ron

If you were away, what charachter would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid or Hermione (have two cats, should've named the one Crookshanks)

What charachter would you like to live with? Hermione, we'd give each other a run for our money!

What charachter would be your best friend? Hermione

If you could take a charachter camping, what one would it be? Hermione, it says in the books and the movies that she has camped with her mom and dad before. Plus, I love camping!

If you had a choice to go anywhere with a charachter, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Definately going to the Three Broomsticks and Honeydukes with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Its just not the same without all of them there. It would just be the biggest thrill of my life.

If you could be a charachter, who would it be? Hermione

What charachter would you want in your dormitory at Hogwarts? Hermione, eh? Yup.:)

Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am

1. Who is your favorite character? That's really difficult! Dumbledore? He's all kind and I'd  love him to be my Grandpa!
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Fred Weasley, easy peasy!
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hmm... For some reason, I don't think I'd want Hagrid... What if he fed my pet something that it shouldn't eat? Luna Lovegood! She's all obsessed by animals, she'd know what to feed my cat, Cleo.
  4. What character would you like to live with? Definitely Draco Malfoy. He lives in a dark, interesting, thrilling mansion!
  5. What character would be your best friend? I'm a Slytherin, so... hmm... they don't hold grudges against Ravenclaws, do they? Luna Lovegood then.
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ah ha ha ha! I love this question! Think of the the possiblities! Draco would just complain, Ron, well... Yeah, Ron.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Oooh! *squeal* Weasley's Wizard Wheezes with the Weasley twins! *dances round WWW in a circle with the twins*
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Snape. He's so brave and his death is just sooooo sad ;'(
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Omigosh! Um... Ach! I don't know! Lee Jordan? xD

new

Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 am

My FAVORITE character: Ginny Weasley, she's brave and smart and nice and so totally herself!

Go on a date with: Ron,he's funny and sorta smart ( I said SORTA) and loyal

Take care of pet: Hagrid, for reasons only Mr.Obvious knows (Hint: He's gamekeeper...)

Live with: Hmmm... hard one! I guess... Mrs. Weasley she's great at house related stuff

BFF: Hermione, we're both rebellious nerds with a good taste in friends!

Camping: Well, this one's kinda random! Um... Fred or George cuz they're fun?

Anywhere, Anyone: Quidditch World Cup, Harry!!!!!

Be a character: Hermione cuz she's my BFF!

Dorm: Hermione, she'll do my homework...

This was FUN!

rookie_visitor

Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:57 pm

1. Hermione                                            7. Quidditch World Cup with Oliver Wood

2. Oliver Wood                                        8. Katie Bell (she's great at Quidditch)

3. Ginny                                                  9. Hermione and Ginny

4. The Weasleys

5. Katie Bell

6. Hermione

new

Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:50 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character?: I can't decide!
  2. Which character would you like to go on a date with?: RON!!!!!
  3. If you were away,what character would take care of your pet for you?: Hermione
  4. What character would you want to live with?: Luna
  5. What character would be your best friend: Luna or Ginny
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?: Hermione
  7. If you could go anywhere with a character, who would you go with and where?: Ginny or Luna to Diagon Alley!
  8. If you could be any character, who would you be?: Can't decide!  
  9. What character would you want to be in your dorm at Hogwarts?: Luna!

Cheerfulcat51, who can't post a siggy because the computer won't let me.angry

new

Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:05 am

Hi how is everybody? I love harry Pottersmiley

Sun May 06, 2012 4:30 pm
IF I WAS AWAY IN A TRIP I'LL PROBABLY ASK HAGRID TO TAKE CARE OF MY PET.....HE REALLY NOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT ANIMALS

new

Sat May 19, 2012 3:05 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Def. Hermione!! She's so smart! 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry *i love his accent* 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny (she loves animals)! 4.What character would you like to live with? Hermione or Luna. 5.What character would be your best friend? Hermione or Luna. 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Dumbledore (if Death Eaters are there Dumbledore'll take care of them!!) 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Luna to the North Pole!!! 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Luna (I'm crazy too!!) 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione (she's not messy!)

new

Sat May 19, 2012 11:08 pm
Who is your favorite character? Get ready... Harry, Hermione, Luna, Neville, Buckbeak, Fred, George, Ginny, Ron, Sirius, James, Remus, Tonks, Lily, Severus, Dumbledore, Draco, Hedwig, Dobby, Seamus Finnigan, Teddy Lupin, and MANY MANY more! :D

(Okay, little rant here: I don't like it when people say they hate Hermione because she's "too bossy/school-obsessed" and "not a strong female character." I know she didn't kill people or incite a rebellion or anything [but news flash: GINNY isn't a weak character either! She actually does have that rebellious, not-a-goody-two-shoes-type personality!] Besides, smart girls can be strong too. And it's not like she sits around waiting for her boyfriend to do everything, either. My rant is done).

Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry (so hot *sighs like a dramatic fangirl*), but he'd be 31 by now :( Well, if I was in his time I totally would. Right now the only character I can date without it being gross (age difference-wise) would be Teddy Lupin. :D

If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Why Hagrid of course! :)

What character would you like to live with? I would love to live with the Weasleys!

What character would be your best friend? Probably Hermione, since we are so alike. I would probably be friends with Ginny and Luna too though. :)

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Probably Harry. Or the twins, they would be hilarious! :D

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Hogwarts with the Golden Trio.

If you could be a character, which one would you be? HERMIONE (not physically, but mentally).

What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Either Hermione or Ginny I suppose.

new

Mon May 28, 2012 12:00 am
Who is your favorite character? This is a hard one!! Harry, Hermione, Ron, Luna, Neville, Ginny, Buckbeak, Fred, George, Sirius, James, Lily, Tonks, Remus, Dumbledore, Hedwig and ALL OF THEM! Even Voldy! Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron or Harry. I don't care what age they are, once I go on a date with one of them, I'll have something to brag about! If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid! He's great! with most animals! Lolz! What character would you like to live with? Not Harry, Sorry Harry! But you have some evil cousins and Aunts! And Uncles! So, the Weasleys! What character would be your best friend? Hermione (I'm A-LOT like her!), Ginny, Luna, Maybe Neville, Harry, Ron,Fred, George, and Buckbeak! If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Ron, Harry, Hermione or the hilarious twins! :D If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? (from HP?)Luna to Forrbidden Forest! :) If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione all 'da way! I like Ron (A-LOT!) and we're sooooooooooooooo much alike! What character would you want in your Dorm, at Hogwarts? Hermione! So we could probably stay up some nights and study! MeadowStudy4!!!

new

Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:57 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Harry Potter 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with?Harry potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?Hagrid 4.What character would you like to live with?Someone special can you guess! 5.What character would be your best friend?Harry 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?Harry 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?HArry. anywhere he wants to go 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be?Harry 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?Everyone in griffindor

new

Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 pm
Who is your favorite character? Luna Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry Potter What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter What character would be your best friend? Hermione If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? quidditch world cup with the weasleys If you could be a character, which one would you be? Katie Bell What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione and Ron

new

Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:31 am
1. Who is your favourite character? Either Luna or Severus. 2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? That's hard...probably Neville. He would be the one I would get along with the best, plus he's AWESOME! 3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? RON! Just kidding. Hagrid would be awesome, but is predictable. Let's have FUN and say Luna. X3 4. What character would you want to live with? I would say Luna, but Xenophilius scares me...so the Weasleys. 5. What character would be your best friend? Luna. Severus is already my best friend, though. X3 6. If you could take a character camping, who would it be? Sirius Black. 7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? First, I just saw wolf73's answer here...WHOOP! Rumbleroar! The lion...that can talk. ANYWAY, probably Luna and the Room of Requirement. With the revolver. XD Jk. 8. If you could be a character, who would you be? Luna or Ginny. Probably Luna. 9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood. Because she is awesome.

new

Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:09 pm
1. Who is your favorite character? I like the Defence Against Dark arts teachers { not umbride } and Sirius 2. Whitch character i want to go on a date with Draco! 3. I will like to take care of i will say Hermionie's pet 4. I want to do let me see : Mad-eye Moody 5. will be Lupin 6. will be Sirius 7. Chamber of Secrets i will say Quirrell 8. I will say Luna 9. will be Hermionie

new

Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:38 am
1. Luna Love-to the-good! She is SO AWESOME!!!!!!! Or Bellatrix! 2. Draco. Malfoy. FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. Definetley Hermione ( I have a cat )! 4. The Grangers or The Lovegoods... I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!!!!!!! 5. Luna, Draco, Neville, Hermione, Lavender!!!!! :) 6. Hagrid!!!!!! YAY HAGRID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7. Seven words, Hogwarts, The Weasley Twins, The Mauraders Map! ;) 8. LUNA LOVEGOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D 9 LUNA, AND HERMIONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bye yaz!!!!!

new

Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:17 pm
Harry Hermione Cho Sirius Black Harry Cho Movies and I would take Hermione Harry What is your “dorm?”

new

Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:22 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry Potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Charlie Weasley 4.What character would you like to live with? Harry Potter 5.What character would be your best friend? Hermione Granger 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione Granger 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry Potter 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny Weasley 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Luna Lovegood

new

Mon Jan 28, 2013 7:41 pm
Who is your favorite character? Which character would you want to go on a date with? If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? What character would you like to live with? uhhh... Sirius What character would be your best friend? Probably Ginny If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Um, probably Hermione, she's a good sport If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Diagon Alley with Harry If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or Ginny What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Neville, Luna, and Susan Bones

new

Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:33 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape. 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Severus Snape(if I were as old as he is in the books and movies). 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid. He's good with monsters. 4.What character would you like to live with? Severus Snape. 5.What character would be your best friend? Severus Snape. 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Severus Snape. 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Godrics Hallows(sorry for my bad spelling) with Severus Snape to see Harry's house. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ginny Weasley. 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Don't no.

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:04 am
1.Who is your favorite character? Severus Snape and Draco Malfoy 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? J.James Potter or Albus Severus Potter 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione Granger 4.What character would you like to live with? Nymphandora Tonks 5.What character would be your best friend? Draco Malfoy 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Draco Malfoy 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to the Walmart with Draco Malfoy. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Draco Malfoy 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Don't know

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:33 am
Who is your favorite character? Ron Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron,Fred,or George. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid What character would you like to live with? Ron What character would be your best friend? Ron If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid,Ron,Fred,George,and Dumbledore. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Ron,Fred,and George to Build a Bear Workshop. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione because she marries Ron. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? All the Weasleys because they are funny.

visitor

Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:49 pm
1.You're making me choose!? Fine,either Luna or Hermione. 2.Ron! We're so alike. 3.Neville and Ginny. My owl would be so safe! 4.Ginny. She's so nice! 5. Hermione, Luna, Ginny, and Cho.It's hard to decide. 6.Hermione and Ron. 7.I'd go everywhere(like a grand tour) with Ginny. 8. Luna. 9.Luna, Hermione, and Harry.

new

Sat May 04, 2013 2:10 am
My favorite character is Luna Lovegood. She's a lot like me. We're both weird, and no one really likes us. BANANA!
I'd go on a date with Draco Malfoy. *Sigh* He is so hawt! MONKEY!
Luna would take care of my pet for me, because I think my cat is half nargle. (I have no idea what a nargle looks like. My cat just reminds me of the word nargle.) Also, I love Luna's hair color in the movies, and I'd probably ask her to dye my cat that color. ROCK ON!!!
I'd like to live with Luna, because I have a lot of weird stuff in my room, but I don't think Luna would judge me for it.
Luna would be my best friend. See answer #1.
I would take Luna camping, because if we were to run into one of those insanely awesome creatures only Luna & I believe in, like a nargle or a Crumple-Horned Snorkack, Luna would know how to deal with it.
I would go with Luna to a costume party, where she could wher her Gryffyndor Hat, and I could wear my boa and sunglasses. Apple!
I would like to be Luna because it wouldn't really be much different than being myself.
I would share a dorm with Luna, because it would be a place where we could be ourselves without anyone calling us Looney Lovegood or any other name.

new

Sun May 05, 2013 6:57 pm
1.Who is your favorite character?This is so complicated!!!!!!I don't know if Ginny or Harry. 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with?HARRY!!!!!!Cause I'm a girl right? 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you?If I had a Pigmy Puff then Ginny because she knows how to take care of them. 4.What character would you like to live with?Ginny!!!!!Who in the world would want to live with the Dursleys. 5.What character would be your best friend?Okay,I'd say Ginny and Harry. .6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?GINNY because I love love love girl campouts.Not to offend you Harry. 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?I would go with Harry out on a date where I don't know where. 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be?GINNY!!!!!!!!!!I'm all tops on her.Every time I watch a Harry Potter movie with her in it,I act her out. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts?I'm forced to say Ginny because I'm a girl.Too bad I can't be with Harry.

new

Sat May 11, 2013 10:00 pm
Who is your favorite character? Ginny which character would you want to go on a date with? nobody If you were away what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid What character would you want to live with? Hermione What character would be your best friend? Ginny If you could take a character camping what one would it be? Hermione? If you could be a character who would you be? Tonks What character would you want in your dorm? Cho

Re: Anwers to the Epic Character Question
new

Sat May 25, 2013 12:11 am
1.who is my favorite character, Harry 2.wich would I want 2 go on a date with, Harry 3.what character would take care of my pet, Harry 4.what character would I like to live with, Harry I skip 5,6,and 7 8.If I could be any character who would it be, Harry oh and I skip 9.

new

Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:37 pm
1.who is my favorite character: Ron, Fred, Harry, and Hermione 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with: Ron or Fred 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you: Hagrid 5.What character would be your best friend: Harry, Ron the twins, Hermione 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be: The Weasly's 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with: Harry, Ron and Hermione to hogsmead (hope i spelled that right) 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be: Hermione=) -elfwizard29

new

Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:52 pm
Who is your favorite character: Ron, Fred and George
Which character would you want to go on a date with: Ron
If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you: Hermione or Hagrid. :P
Who would you live with: The entire Weasley family
What character would be your best friend: Hermione, Ginny or Ron (and maybe Fleur Delacour, LOL!)
If you could take a character camping, what one would it be: Hermione, or Ginny
If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, where would it be and who would you go with: Ron and Fred and George to Hogsmeade (and maybe I'd let Harry come too :P)
Thats it! Cool questions :)

amusedchicken22

“Everything you can imagine is real.”
Pablo Picasso

"The world of reality has its limits; the world of imagination is boundless."
Jean-Jacques Rousseau

"I'm a writer at heart, but in my soul I know I'm a drummer."

new

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:46 am
Hagrad . Harry of course , ron Weasley, Nevill longbottom, hermani grainger, dumbledor, snake, crum

new

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:17 am
Luna

Harry

McGonnagall

Ginny

Ron

Harry to Mogsmeade

new

Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:20 am
Oops! I forgot the last 2 I'd like to be Cho

and I would share a dorm with Luna

new

Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:30 pm
1:Luna Lovegood 2:Neville Longbottom 3:Hermione Granger 4:Hermione 5:Luna 6:Hermione 7:Parthenon, Hermione 8:Luna or Hermione 9:Luna Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Sadie, Carter, Jason, Piper and Leo need your help with creating a RICK RIORDAN BOARD!!! Post this as your signoff to show your support… we need all the help we can get!!! If you have been touched by Harry Potter and now are a WIZARD FREAK... post this as your sig. If not, you're a Harry Potter Hater. AVADA KEDAVRA!!!

new

Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:40 pm
1.Who is your favorite character? Snape/Sirius 2.Which character would you want to go on a date with? Young Sirius 3.If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid 4.What character would you like to live with? Lilly 5.What character would be your best friend? Sirius 6.If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hermione 7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Hmm... that's hard! 8.If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione 9.What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

new

Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:40 am
1. Ron,Hagrid,Sirius,Lupin. 2. Ron 3. Hagrid,Ginny,or Neville. 4. Umm,the Weasleys?! 5. Hagrid! 6.Ron,Fred,George,Hagrid,Dumbledore,Sirius,Lupin,Neville,Harry and Hermione (maybe Harry and Hermione) 7. Umm, Ron,Fred,George,Neville,Hermione, and Hermione to my house. 8. Hagrid because he is really big and awesome! 9. Hermione and Ginny.

new

Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:17 pm
Who is your favorite character? Hermione or Hagrid ( I'm only on book) Which character would you want to go on a date with? Oliver Wood or Snape! ( Just Kiddding not Snape! Eww!) If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermione, she's super responsible! What character would you like to live with? Hermione! What character would be your best friend? Hermione! If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Harry or Oliver Wood If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Hogwarts or Hogsmeade with Harry or Hermione! If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione or a girl version of Hermione What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione! Thanks!

new

Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:10 am
This is for book characters only, because I'm immensely disappointed with a LOT of movie depictions of characters, but that's another story. 1. Favorite character? I have two. Ron and Ginny, easily. Harry comes next, and then at that point, I don't really care about lists, since I actually /like/ the way all the characters were written. 2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? I dunno. I've never felt all that romantically inclined to any of the characters, but I love all the ships that happened at the end though! 3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Harry, Ron, Ginny or Hermione. As much as I love Neville, Trevor doesn't do too much for his track record. Seamus might just accidentally set it on fire. These four have a certain affinity for pets (Harry -- Hedwig, Ron -- Pig, Ginny -- Arnold (and she's a cat lover), Hermione - Crookshanks). 4. What character would be your best friend? Ron and Neville, probably. I relate to them a lot, insecurities wise, humor wise, and all that. We'd get along fine. Maybe Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and Luna too. 5. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? I reckon Harry, Ron, and Hermione are pretty sick of camping, so I'll just bring along Neville, Ginny, Luna, Fred (er, assuming this is before DH), George, and Mr. Weasley. Oh gosh, this sounds like an amazing camping party already! 6. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? Probably'd hang out at the Three Broomsticks or the Leaky Cauldron or the Hog's Head (Madam Puddifoot's is a no-no) with Harry, Ron, Ginny, Hermione, Neville, and Luna. If it was just a few people, I'd probably go with Harry, Ron, and Ginny; or Fred and George, because as much as I love Hermione, Neville, and Luna (which is a lot; they're some of my favorite characters in the series), I don't think they'd be the best company at a pub. 7. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Ron. Hands down, no contest at all. 8. Which character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts? Harry, Ron, Neville, Dean, Seamus, Fred, and George, and I don't think Coed dorms are a thing at Hogwarts. Oh gosh, looking back, I'm starting to realize how much a fan I am of both Ron and Ginny. Which is a good thing, I think, because out of all the characters in the universe, these two get the most flak.

new

Fri May 09, 2014 12:08 pm
draco malfoy draco malfoy crabbe or goyle the malfoys pancy parkinnson fred and goerge the malfoy manor with the malfoys pancy parkinson pancy and for your house you forgot slytherin in their '

new

Sat May 17, 2014 12:57 am
HARRY

new

Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm

my favorite character is Hermione.

I would go on a date with Harry.

If I was away Ginny would take care of my pet.

I would like to live with Ginny.

I would be best friends with Ginny.

I would take Hermione campng.

I would go to Hollywood with Hermione.

If I could be any character I would be Hermione

I wpuld like to have Cho in my dorm.

new

Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:00 pm
  1. Who is your favorite character? It's a toss-up between Hermione and Sirius!

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Neville. I've always had a soft spot for him -- since he yells at Harry, Ron & Hermione as they try to sneak out of the common room in book one!

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Probably Hermione since she already has a cat, too!

4. What character would you like to live with? Living with Luna would certainly be an adventure! 

5. What character would be your best friend? It's silly, but I think I would get along really well with Mrs. Weasley. And Tonks, too!

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid -- he would keep all of the scary forest creatures away!

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would probably go to Hogsmeade with Harry, Ron and Hermione. Butterbeer, anyone?

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione -- I need a timeturner so I can read everything I want to read!

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? It could be fun to dorm with Ginny!

new

Thu Jun 26, 2014 12:29 pm

Awesome questions!

Favourite Character: I can't possibly choose!

Character I'd Date: Draco Malfoy

Pet-Sitter: Harry, because he takes such good care of Hedwig!

Character I'd Like to Live With: The Weasleys in the Burrow

Best Friend: Luna Lovegood or Ginny Weasley

Camping: Fred and George Weasley

If I Could Go Anywhere: I'd go to the Quidditch World Cup with Harry, Ron, and Hermione!

If I Could Be a Character: Rita Skeeter or Gilderoy Lockheart (they would be so much fun to be for a day!)

Dorm Mate: Luna and Ginny

new

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:25 pm

my favourite character is neville.

i would go on a date with neville.

if i was away draco would take care of my pet.

i would like to live with neville.

i would be best friends to hermione.

i would take neville camping.

i would go to hollywood with draco.

if e could be any character i would be hermione.

i would like to have hermione in my dorm.

regular_visitor

Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:58 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Probably Neville.

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Luna.

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hagrid.

4. Who would you live with? I'm not sure. Hermione maybe.

5. What character woud be your best friend? Hermione or Luna.

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Again, Hermione or Luna.

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, where would it be and who would you go with? Probably Diagon Ally with Luna.

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Probably Tonks.

9. What character would you want in your dorm at Hogwarts? Hermione or Luna.

new

Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 am

Who is your favorite character?

Draco and Pansy

Which character would you want to go on a date with?

Draco

Hagrid

draco or pansy

What character would be your best friend?

Draco and Pansy

If you could take a character camping, what one would it be?

Draco

If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with?

Draco, to Malfoy Manor

Draco or Pansy

Pansy, cause I'm a girl

new

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:14 am

1. Snape

2. Harry

3. Hermione

4. None

5. Hermione

6. Hagrid

7. Hogsmeade with Hermione

8. Hermione

9. Luna, Hermione, or Ginny

new

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:13 pm

well luna is my faveret characker  herminey would be my best friend i would go on a date with cho if wore character i would be luna i would live with herminey i would want ginny in my dorm i would take herminey and ginny camping iwould go to the beach with herminey i wuold be luna

new

Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:42 am

1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Ron
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny
  4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place should you go, and who would you go with?  The Quiddich world cup finals   ,with Hermione or Ginny
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Hermione
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione

Dogcat3554

new

Fri May 08, 2015 9:25 pm

don't disterb right now please send it later please thank you

new

Fri May 08, 2015 9:27 pm

don't disterb please thank you.

new

Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi i am newcool

new

Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:29 pm

1. Who is your favorite character? Ron

2. Which character would you go on a date with?Cho

3.If you were away what character would take care of your pet for you?Dumbledore

4.What character would you like to live with?Neville

5.What character would be your best friend?Ron

6.If you could take a character camping wich would it be?Ron

7.If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? The Burrow and Harry

8. If you could be a character, which one would it be? George

9. Which character would you want in your dorm? Fred and Ge                                         BaseballBaseball5485

new

Wed Jul 29, 2015 12:55 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Ginny Weasley. She's so awesome!
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Draco Malfoy or Harry Potter, they're both hot enough.
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny Weasley, because I know she'd try to take care of it.
  4. What character would you like to live with? The Weasley's. There house is so tots awesome!
  5. What character would be your best friend? Definitely Ginny. We share so many likings!
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Hagrid. It would be... interesting.
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place would you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Godric's Hollow with Hermione and explore Harry's old, ruined house.
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? I would be Luna Lovegood. It would be interesting to see life as she thinks of it, but if I had to be the character forever, I would be Hermione.
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny, for sure. Ginny and/or Hermione.

chrercyatre
new

Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:49 pm

i like Ron. He is so funny. btw, harry shouldve ended up with Hermione.  :)

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:06 pm

1.who is your favorite character? Belllatrix Lestrange

2.wich character would you like to go on a date with? Cedric Digory or Harry Potter

3.if you were away, what character would take care of your pet? Luna Lovegood

4.What character would yoou like to live with? Hermionie Granger

5.best friend? Luna Lovegood

new

Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:30 pm

ONLY ONE QUESTION I HAVE TO ANSWER: PET SITTER

I LOVE THE WEASLY TWINS, BUUUUUUUT, THEY WOULD PROBABLY KILL MY DOG ON ACCIDENT OR DO SOMETHING ELSE BAD. 

SO HERMIONE IS THE ANSWER

new

Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:39 pm

My favorite over - all person in the series is.... drum roll please DRACO MALFOY

i love hermione
new

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:02 pm

hello has to be hermione just like me she is smart she is so cool

heartkiss

hermione!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
new

Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:10 pm

date with harry hermione take care of fish live with hermione best friends with hermione take camping hermione she always comes prepared and knows her plant pluse she is a muggle born charectorgo with hermione to school be hermione in dorm at hogwarts with hermione why not just hermione is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:22 am

1. Who is your favorite character? I LOVE ALL CHARCATERS EQUALLY!!! 

2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? Harry or Neville 

3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Hermonie or Ginny (not ron!)

4. What character would you like to live with? Ginny or Hermonie or Lupin 

5. What character would be your best friend? Ginny and Luna 

6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Neville or Luna 

7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? Harry, i'll explore england with him!

8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? Any chrcater, i'd be at hogwarts

9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Ginny 

new

Sat May 20, 2017 6:04 am
  1. Who is your favorite character? Hermione Granger or James Potter
  2. Which character would you want to go on a date with? James Potter or Remus Lupin
  3. If you were away, what character would take care of your pet for you? Ginny Weasely
  4. What character would you like to live with? Hermione Granger or James Potter 
  5. What character would be your best friend? Lily Evans or Ginny Weasely
  6. If you could take a character camping, what one would it be? Probably Ginny Weasely or Lily Potter 
  7. If you had the choice to go anywhere with a character, what place sould you go, and who would you go with? I would go to Hogsmeade with James Potter 
  8. If you could be a character, which one would you be? I would be Remus Lupin
  9. What character would you want in your Dorm. at Hogwarts? Hermione Granger and or Luna Lovegood

[ 117 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team