Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 The Flame in the Jar- chapter one
new

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:34 pm

Chapter one

I'm just an ordiary eleven yar old girl with dark hair and glasses. Nohing s that speicial about me. Just take one look at my older sister, Ashlyn, to be sure. Okay, I admit, I do have one amazing power Ashlyn never had. I was the proecter of Moorlyn. It all started one day when I was preparing for my next science test in the library. " Kate, could you help me study his science book?' I asked my best frend. " Nessa, we read that book ten times through. You are sure to pass. You know, maybe you could hlp me out." We walked to our apartment building and Kate too me to her room. " Okay, Kate. What do you need help with?" " Nessa, I know you don't think that you're that brave, but I think this job is for you." " If you need someone brave, ask Ashlyn." I said. " Please, Nessa." I finally gave in. Kate took me into her giant wardrobe. Instead of wood and dresses, I saw mountains, streas,animals and even faries. " Nessa," said Kate, " Welcolme to Moorlyn."

End of chapter

Re: The Flame in the Jar- chapter one
new

Thu May 12, 2016 7:35 pm

Quite good. I think you should write some more.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team