Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Did you like the prologue and will you read the rest when it comes?
Yes 67%  67%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Most likely 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Maybe a little 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Half and half 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 3
 The Forgotten Spirits, a book series i'm making
new

Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:26 pm

.                                                              Prologue

Many millennia ago, mystical creatures ruled over our land of Pyro (Pie-roh). So few had powers beyond explanation. Those few came together, creating an academy for those of powers. Because soon, they all had to go into exile for safety. Many believed that seven mysticals could save them, give or take millennium. Through the years of training the students, fear overtook their minds, erasing the hope of having freedom back. Soon enough, only the creators of the Celestial Academy knew of the prophecy. Only could they find the seven and train them. The Academy continued searching, teaching all mysticals the elders could find. Fallen angels, elves, wizards, fairies, witches and much more come and master there individual powers, knowing they all must defend their world. Soon, thefallen angels come, not knowing who they are

I hope you like my prologue to The Forgotten Spirits!!!

Re: The Forgotten Spirits, a book series i'm making
new

Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:03 pm

This book is kinda starting out like the deep blue waterfire saga by Jennifer Donnelly I really like the prologue But it sounds like a layout then a Prologue though If you could make it longer it would be better too. But I would read it if it came out in bookstores I hope your book gets published!laugh                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           sorry for the run on sentences!!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team