Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 The Hiccuping Weirdo: a short story
new

Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:48 pm

Here is my short story ( I'm only good at writing short stories). So... I hope you like it!

The Hiccuping Weirdo

I woke up, ,just a normal morning, or so I thought. Little did I know everything was about to change. I slept in ( as usual) and then missed my bus ( as usual). Once I got to school I hurried to homeroom, getting there JUST before the bell rang. The day whizzed by and soon it was time for lunch.

At lunch I gulped down my juice and got the hiccups. After hiccuping a couple times my friend, Tara said, " Hey, Emily, you just, like... grew!"

" Uh... I gotta go." I say, then walk out. As I walk down the hall I bump into John Roberts, captain of the football team.     "Hey, Emily,...you look taller." he says. " H-h-hi, John." I manage to stammer. Then hurry into the bathroom before I hiccup again. As I stand in front of the mirror I hiccup again. I DEFINITELY grew taller! Above all the questions in my head one stands out the most. What will happen to me?

THE END!

So.. did you like it? I NEED FEEDBACK!!!!!!!

Re: The Hiccuping Weirdo: a short story
new

Tue May 15, 2012 7:23 pm
its good, but it definitely needs more detail. and the name is not very appealing. but the storyline is great!

Re: The Hiccuping Weirdo: a short story
new

Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:17 am
lol very funny!!!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team