Romance at Hogwarts

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 26 posts ] Average score:  
 *~The iPod Shuffle Game: Shippers Addition!*
frequent_contributor

Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:36 pm

Hey guys, Hermionefan2 did one of these awhile back, but here's an edition with more couples for more fun! :) The rules are, grab your iPod or open up your iTunes on your computer. Then put them on shuffle and go song to song, and go down the list in order. Each song you get, is the song of that couple. No changing it! Once it's been selected it's selected. Remember to put the full title and artist name. Now shoo shoo, and go do the game!

*~Couples~*

My results!

Ron/Hermione: The Saltwater Room by Owl City (oek then.)

Harry/Ginny: It's Gonna Be Me by 'N Sync (guess Harry and Ginny have some issues to work out)

Harry/Hermione: Got To Get You Into My Life by Pitch Slapped (not bad pretty romatic and awesome acapella, harry could be singing it to luna //seemslegit)

Draco/Hermione: Somewhere Only We Know by Keane (awh. they get such a sweet song :3 adorbs)

Tonks/Lupin: We Cry by the Script (ohhh the angst!!!!)

James/Lily: We Are Young by fun. (love it, they were young and cute)

Snape/Lily: A Thousand Years by Christina Perri (OMG WHYYYY IPOD HIT ME RIGHT IN THE FEELS)

Rolf/Luna: Mr. Brightside by The Killers (is Rolf seeing Luna with Neville? Poor Rolf.)

Neville/Ginny: Fall For Anything by The Script (idk doesn't make much sense)

Luna/Neville: Scheherazade Op. 35: I. The Sea and Sinbads Ship conducted by David Nolan (interesting thing the only classical piece of music on my whole ipod pops up for you... still not sure if the piece fits. the beautiful violin solo could stand for luna and all the powerful drums could be the battle of hogwarts idk)

Harry/Luna: White Houses by Vanessa Carlton (Harry was the one who got away apparently)

Harry/Cho: Harry Potter in 99 Seconds by Paint (funny because Cho isn't even mentioned in the song.)

Cho/Dudley: Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (lol i can imagine Dudley telling Cho to call him XD)

Albus/Minerva: Your Biggest Mistake by Ellie Goulding (What did Dumbles do?)

Ron/Lavender: Blame It On Me by Parachute (somewhat accurate)

Cho/Cedric: Settle Down by Kimbra (doesn't make sense because they never got married)

Neville/Hermione: Titanium by Sia (doesn't make sense but ok)

Ginny/Draco: If You See Kay by the Script (substitute Ginny for Kay and maybe it could make sense?)

Rose/Scorpius: Carry On by fun. (OMG THE FEEELLLZZZZZZ WHYYYYYYY)

George/Angelina: Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift ft. The Civil Wars (awwwwwwwwwwwwww.)

Krum/Hermione: Lose Yourself by Eminem (okay den. really isn't a romance song so.)

Minerva/Rubeus: Hips Don't Lie by Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean (XD CAN YOU IMAGINE THEM SINGING THIS I CAN)

Rubeus/Olympe: Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings (might work better for like, Dramione)

Draco/Astoria: Bye Bye Bye by 'N Sync (awh but i like these gaise :3)

Luna/Percy: My Soul, Your Beats! (English Dub) by Nana (i love this for luna the lyrics sound like she wrote it.)

Lavender/Dean: Everybody's Changing by Keane (cute i guess, dean loves her alright)

Teddy/Victorie: Greenback Boogie by Ima Robot (lol this makes no sense... it's the Suits theme song... hmm... teddy could make a great lawyer? XD)

Severus/Hermione: Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls (i love you sevmione but you could've left the most romantic song in the whole world for a cuter couple like dramione al;whdfl;ghsfjg that would be good)

Draco/Harry: Breakeven by the Script

Dobby/Winky: How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty

Bellatrix/Voldy: Fine by Me by Andy Grammar

Bill/Fleur: Unwell by Matchbox Twenty

That's all I can think of at the moment... good enough? Now have fun and play fairly, post the results once you're done! Sorry now commentary on the last few, have to go right now! I shall do some later

«´¯`.¸¸.°¤Twinktoes87¤°.¸¸.´¯`»

ProuSupporteothRainbow

Copy and paste this if you support the LGBT community and their rights 

☜«´¯`•.¸¸.° I would call you a genius except I'm in the room... °.¸¸.•´¯`»☞

~The 10th Doctor, The Age of Steel~

Re: *~The iPod Shuffle Game: Shippers Addition!*
regular_contributor

Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:22 am

Ron/Hermione--Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Bedingfield

Harry/Ginny--Me and Julio Down by the Schoolyard by Paul Simon

Harry/Hermione--Rainbow Veins by Owl City

Draco/Hermione--You Can Call Me Al by Paul Simon

Tonks/Lupin--Rumour Has It by Adele (BAHAHA!)

James/Lily--Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen

Snape/Lily--It's Raining Men by the Weather Girls (I can't even--mmkhph...holy Katniss*)

Rolf/Luna--YMCA by the Village Men

Neville/Ginny--Gimme a Grade by the Baljeatles (from Phineas and Ferb)

Luna/Neville--Heavy Traffic by Elton John

Harry/Luna--The Music of the Night from the Phantom of the Opera (Love it, actually)

Harry/Cho--Part of Me by Katy Perry (fitting, actually)

Cho/Dudley--Glee Club Rehearsal from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

Albus/Minerva--Perry the Platypus from Phineas and Ferb (LOL!)

Ron/Lavender--Conga by Gloria Estefan

Cho/Cedric--Not So Bad a Dad from Phineas and Ferb

Neville/Hermione--My New Philosophy from You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown

Ginny/Draco--Happy Evil Love Song from Phineas and Ferb (NOOOOOO! This is supposed to be for Voldellatrix!)

Rose/Scorpius--Trainwreck by Demi Lovato (...merp)

George/Angelina--What Is This Feeling? from Wicked

Krum/Hermione--The Final Countdown by Europe

Minerva/Rubeus--Brand New Reality from Phineas and Ferb

Rubeus/Olympe--Naturally by Selena Gomez and the Scene (d'awww)

Draco/Astoria--Unbroken by Demi Lovato

Luna/Percy--Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi (*snort*)

Lavender/Dean--A-G-L-E-T from Phineas and Ferb

Teddy/Victoire--Shelter by the Beach Boys (D'AAAAW! That is so sweet!)

Snape/Hermione--Stray Cat Strut by Stray Cats (Ship: Ew; Song for the ship: EW-er!)

Draco/Harry--(*weeps first*) Rhythm of Love by Plain White T's)

Dobby/Winky--Late in the Evening by Paul Simon (*snickers* "...but I never loved no one the way that I love you" *snorts*)

Bellatrix/Voldy--Here We Go Again by Demi Lovato

Bill/Fleur--Kick It Up a Notch from Phineas and Ferb

Well, this was fun!

~Lauren

contributor

Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:14 pm
Awesome! :D
Ron & Hermione: Surrender, by Katharine McPhee
Ginny & Harry: Let Me Be Your Star, SMASH cast (Not really a love song, but...)
Harry & Hermione: Breakaway, by Kelly Clarkson
Draco & Hermione: Viva la Vida, by Coldplay (Again... not a love song.)
Tonks & Lupin: Haven't Met You Yet, SMASH cast
James & Lily: Innocent, by Taylor Swift (This one actually makes sense... a little. I guess. Maybe it would have been better for SnapeXLily)
Snape & Lily: The Story of Us, by Taylor Swift
Rolf & Luna: Lean on Me, by Bill Withers
Neville & Ginny: Beautiful, SMASH cast (This isn't a love song, but I guess it could sort of make sense for Neville.)
Luna & Neville: Love Song, by Sara Bareilles (Ha ha, my least favorite ship gets "I'm not gonna write you a love song" :P)
Harry & Luna: Safe & Sound, by Taylor Swift (YES! This is perfect! :D)
Harry & Cho: A Thousand Years, by Christina Perri (Agh, of all ships for this song to be paired with, Charry?)
Cho & Dudley: Harry Potter in 99 Seconds, by PAINT :lol:
Albus & Minerva: Love Story, by Taylor Swift (Awww)
Ron & Lavender: No Air, by Jordin Sparks
Cho & Cedric: Breakeven, The Script (This actually sort of fits)
Neville & Hermione: White Horse, by Taylor Swift (Huh... I couldn't imagine anything less likely. :|)
Ginny & Draco: Falling Slowly, Glen Hansard and Markety Irglova (Huh... interesting.)
Rose & Scorpius: If This Was a Movie, by Taylor Swift (Huh, I have a lot of her songs... Anyway, because we don't know anything about these too characters, I guess any song would fit.)
George & Angelina: The Lonely, by Christina Perri (This is actually perfect-- They're both getting over Fred's death, and they find out that they can comfort each other and get over "the lonely" :D)
Krum & Hermione: One and Only, by Adele (:roll: Really?)
Minerva & Rubeus: One Step at a Time, by Jordin Sparks (Not a love song. :|)
Rubeus & Olympe: Terrified, by Katharine McPhee (Aww. From Maxime's perspective, I think. But I think this song would be better for Lover, or Harmony, or Dramione. :))
Draco & Astoria: Dear John, by Taylor Swift (I don't really see Draco as the kind of guy described in this song, but maybe for Astoria?)
Luna & Percy: Last Kiss, by Taylor Swift
Lavender & Dean: Turning Tables, by Adele (Huh. I've always thought of this as more Romione. :P)
Teddy & Victoire: Hallelujah, by IDF Ensemble (It's in Hebrew... It was for charity. :P)
Severus & Hermione: Jar of Hearts, by Christina Perri (*raises eyebrows* This is more for Bellatrix & Voldy, I think. :P)
Bellatrix & Voldy: Back to December, by Taylor Swift (Oh my Godric, this is from Voldy's perspective: "You gave me roses and I left them there to die")
Bill & Fleur: Someone Like You, by Adele (Ooh, maybe it was from one of Bill's past girlfriend's perspective and is about Bill & Fleur! :D)
Awesome! :D

~Elphie "A room without books is like a body without a soul.” ~Marcus Tullius Cicero

new

Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:56 pm
umm....I don't exactly have a lot of music on my ipod (one album's a lot right?) So I have this music thing on my tv (I have charter) called music choice(kids version of course) so I will try that....as soon as my show is over of course...

Ron/Hermione:"Come Down with Love"-Allstar weekend(this was on when I turned it on)

Harry/Ginny: "Don't Run Away"-from let it shine (ughh,I've heard it 5 times everyday,I should stop listening to music all day...)Harry did kind of run away...

Harry/Hermione: "Almost Love"-Jessica Jarell(I have never heard this songs,but I could tell you facts about her,the channel tells me them)this makes no sense,because she is talking about them talking on the phone and stuff but wizards don't use phones,and it also says they talk 24/7, Harry and Hermione kind of did

Draco/Hermione:"rumour has it"-Adele (Draco is cheating on Hermione?or did they used to date?or is Hermione cheating)when this song started I burst out laughing

Tonks/Lupin:"One Thing"-one direction (When the one says "You keep making me weeak" it's kind of what Lupin did to Tonks.....*sniff* it kind of makes sense,I guess) :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

James/Lily: "Young Forever"-the ready set(they were young their whole lives *sniff*it doesn't make that much sense)OMG this is so sad!!!one just said "until our bodies drop" that is so bad!!!!!considering what happened to them.....so sad :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Snape/Lily:"We found love"-Rihanna (Snape and Lily never really found love,except Snape loved lily......

Rolf/Luna:"Lol"-Sinai Rose (I haven't heard this song, and I don't know if it would make sense for them because we never heard much aboutt them, and this song is about texting and laughing,lolololololol (that sounded funny when this girl sang it)I don't really know about this,it's more of a remake,from kids bop)

Neville/Ginny:"Want U back"-Cher Lloyd, (I was watching a video,the girl that sings it said it is about a girl breaking up,but then getting jealous of his new girlfriend or something,Neville did go to the dance with Ginny,but the never had a thing so.....unless ginny got jealous of the whole Luna+Neville thing,but Luna's her friend)

Luna/Neville:"Hey You"-Jonas Brothers (It's like the boy is singing to the girl,I don't really get the song,then again, I don't get the Jonas brothers.....)

Harry/Luna:"A Billion hits"-Ross Lynch,(doesn't make any sense,Harry isn't a singer,maybe in the shower or something,but he has a billion hits in books and movies?)

Harry/Cho:"Wish U Were Here"-Cody Simpson/Becky G (IT makes sense kinda, it said "I'm coming right back" which Harry kinda did, but does Harry really wish Cho was there?)

Cho/Dudley: "Operator(a girl like me)"-Shiloh(it's talking about calling,doesn't make sense that much,Vernon would kill Dudley for talking to a wizard)

Albus/Minerva:"Ours"-Taylor Swift (I love this song,a really good love song,I don't know if it would make sense for them,might,depends if Dumbledore :cry: throws rocks at thinks that shine and if that love is theirs,but it just said "it's not theirs to speculate if it's wrong" or something,so I should judge, and does one of them have a tattoo or a gap between their teeth (JK))

Ron/Lavender: "What I said"-Coco Jones,let it shine(doesn't really make sense, but lavenders energy can make ron delirious, and Lavender can blow Rons mind (up))

Cho/Cedric:"loser like me"-Glee cast(which one's the loser?,but I do love this song)

Neville/Hermione: "Skyscraper"-Demi Lovato (I think she is sad that a guy broke up with her or cheated on her,broke her heart,whatever, But I don't think Hermione is made of paper)

Ginny/Draco: "Heart Skips a Beat"-Olly Murs,Chiddy Bang (Draco doesn't like Ginny so much that his heart stops,and do they dance together or something?seriously,why do all the good songs go to the weirdish couples?(no offense)

Rose/Scorpius: "It's On"-camp rock cast ( :lol: :roll: what does this have to do with a relashionship?more like showing what you got (like talents)and music,but Rose would try to show she's smart,so idk)

George/Angelina:"Ready or Not"-Bridget Mendler(IT might have taken them a while to get together because of Freds *word can not be used with out bawling* :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: so it Angelina might have finally had the courage or something,don't really know)

Krum/Hermione: "Game Over"-Steve Rushton,Hannah Montana soundtrack :roll: (it is over for Hermione and Krum, Ron would love this.....But I don't know what the song is about really)

Minerva/Rubeus: "ttylxox"-Bella Thorne (this is more about friendship,which doesn't make sense so this doesn't really matter,though,they would be friends as teachers....)

Rubeus/Olympe:"Say Something"-Austin Mahone (I love this song,though it's more for teengage love, but Hagrid shouldn't have Said Something to Olympe about her parentage)

Draco/Astoria:"Gonna get this"-Iyaz/Hanna Montana :roll: (kind of makes sense,kind of a love song,just not really a HM fan)

Luna/Percy: "Unfriend You"-Greyson Chance (I would do it too if Percy were my boyfriend,you know,if Luna was singing this)

Lavender/Dean:"different side of me"-Allstar weekend (I didn't know Dean wanted to be a rockstar....can't tell with this one)

Teddy/Victorie: "Back in time"-Pitbull(not the dog) (Go back in time to when Lupin was alive,it would be perfect,I don't really know about them.....)

Severus/Hermione: Severus?!?!?as in Severus Snape??!!this is...wrong?but I will burst out laughing if it is a romancy song for them (I haven't got there yet)sorry getting off topic,the song was "Brighter than the sun"-Colbie Caillat (it maes no sense because snape taught in a dungeon)

Draco/Harry:"A horrible song"-a horrible artist (as you can probably guess,it's the bieber but I didn't bother to turn it off,as that would be cheating,so I turned the volume to one, the song is as long as you love me So,since it is kind of Lgbt,as long as they love each other it is okay?)

Dobby/Winky: Part of me-Katy Perry (I think Winky wanted todrive away, Dobby 'chewed winky up and spit her out like she was poison in her mouth?!!?' this song is weird for them....)

Bellatrix/Voldy: PAyphone-Maroon Five(doesn't really make sense,but I saw the video,he grabbed his girlfriends hand and ran away from the robbers,they could run from Harry)

Bill/Fleur:"21st Century Girl"-Willow Smith (makes no sense because they are both old)

Ok,I was wondering who came up with Draco/Harry (I'm not against LGBT or anything,just wondering)<

frequent_contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:24 am
@Brainyathena: Drarry has been a thing for awhile. No one's really sure where it originated from but it is by far the most popular slash ship on any fanfiction site you go to... I kind of ship it XD (only in AU though, since I like Dramione and Drastoria too much)

...♦ Twinktoes8...

Baby wanna be a queen

l   .

We all deserve better things

n  s  .  

~GreenbacBoogie~

(ima robot)

frequent_vsitor

Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:45 am
All right, let's do this!
Romione: I Gotta Feeling by the Black Eyed Peas (Party time!)
Harry/Ginny: Live Like We're Dying by Kris Allen (Cute... Kind of like the Battle Of Hogwarts and 2nd Wizard War because they have to love each other while they still have each other!)
Harry/Hermione: Breathe Again by Sara Bareilles (TAKE THAT HARMONY SHIPPERS! A DEPRESSING SONG!)
Draco/Hermione: Better Than Revenge by Taylor Swift (Wonder who steals Draco from her... O_o)
Tonks/Lupin: Haunted by Taylor Swift (Nooo! My OTP!)
James/Lily: Dear John by Taylor Swift (Stop sinking my ships, Taylor. Ugh.)
Snape/Lily: Hard Candy by Counting Crows (Grrr.. Just no.)
Rolf/Luna: Fred, George, and Myrtle by Gred and Forge(0.0)
Neville/Ginny: I Wanna Be (A Starship Ranger) by the Original Cast of Starship (Makes. No. Sense. But I love this song.)
Luna/Neville: Long Live by Taylor Swift (YESSSSS! OTP! OTP! OTP!)
Harry/Luna: Three Little Birds by Bob Marley(Weird...)
Cho/Dudley: Back To December by Taylor Swift (Oh, thanks Taylor. Thanks a whole lot.)
Albus/Minerva: I Think My Boyfriend Is A Death Eater by The House of Black (HAHAHAH as if...)
Ron/Lavender: The Coolest Girl by Bonnie Gruesen(Aw, this is sweet because Lavender is just in love with Ron so much and wants to prove that she is "the coolest girl!")
Cho/Cedric: Young Forever by Jay-Z (Awww sad... Because of Cedric and all...)
Neville/Hermione: Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (Funny... Never thought Hermione was much of a party girl... Or Neville...)
Ginny/Draco: Man in the Mirror by Michael Jackson (Ooh, Draco changes his attitude because he loves Ginny! New headcannon!)
Rose/Scorpius: Watching You Watch Him by Eric Hutchinson (This could work... :))
George/Angelina: Say You're Sorry by Sara Bareilles (Hm.. I guess George does need to own up once in a while...)
Krum/Hermione: Gonna Get Over You by Sara Bareilles (They never broke each other's hearts!)
Minerva/Rubeus: Down by Jay-Z (Why do I have all this Jay-Z? Anyway, not my favorite ship. Meh.)
Rubeus/Olympe: Mine by Taylor Swift (Awwww... <3)
Drastoria: California Gurls by Katy Perry (WHOA. They're not even American!)
Luna/Percy: Mean by Taylor Swift(Oh, I hope he's not mean to her!)
Lavender/Dean: Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift(You know, I do kind of like them together...)
Teddy/Victoire: Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift (Omg cute! I can see Bill or someone telling them not to try and grow up too fast when they're teens and talking about dropping out of Hogwarts and getting married or something.)
Sevmione: Hold My Heart by Sara Bareilles (EW EW EW EW EW! No offense to Sevmione shippers, but Hermione does NOT need to be comforting him about Lily.)
Drarry: Two Is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls(Umm... Well, I guess that could work. But I don't ship Drarry.)
Dobby/Winky: Thriler by Michael Jackson (makes no sense, but oh well.)
Bellatrix/Voldy: Not Alone by Sara Bareilles(YES! I ship this So. Freddin. Hard.)
Bill/Fleur: Friday by Rebecca Black (um......)

frequent_contributor

Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:40 am
omfreddinggeorge i love the last one Ollie XD

...♦ Twinktoes8...

Baby wanna be a queen

l   .

We all deserve better things

n  s  .  

~GreenbacBoogie~

(ima robot)

frequent_vsitor

Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:53 pm
The funniest thing is, I read this hilarious thing online that was this whole essay on how Rebecca Black is the fourth Black sister (You know, Andromeda, Bellatrix, and Narcissa.) and Friday is a song about the struggle between good and evil and all this other stuff. The author seemed totally serious about it, too.
-Ollie

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:07 pm
*~Couples~*

My results!

Ron/Hermione: Nothing Compares To You - Sinnead O'Connor

Harry/Ginny: Look After You - The Fray (UNFAIR!)

Harry/Hermione: Little Wonders - Rob Thomas (How happens that my least favorite non-cannon gets one of my all-time favorites, don't ask. But it's not a love song, so I guess it suits)

Draco/Hermione: Common People - Plup

Tonks/Lupin: I Wouldn't Mind - He Is We

James/Lily: Till The End - Sorry I don't know the artist... :( (But yes, it suits them. It might actually become my OTS for them)

Snape/Lily:
Rolf/Luna: My Heart Will Go On - I believe the melody is by Richard Clayderman, and it's performed by Celine Dion (Why such a sad song for Rolna? EH?)

Neville/Ginny: Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars (that's kind of cute, though not necessary a love song...)

Luna/Neville: Scarbourough Fair - Folk Song (Irrelevant to the pairing, but the melody kind of suits)

Harry/Luna: Tha Mo Ghaol Air Aird... it's Gaelic - From Brave (Oh! Don't know what it says, but love the melody! Brave + Lover = AWESOME!)

Harry/Cho: Fur Elise - Beethoven

Cho/Dudley: Forever Yours - Sunrise Avenue (OH YEAH!)

Albus/Minerva: First Time - Lifehouse (Hey! Could fit!)

Ron/Lavender: Live and Let Die - Paul McCarthney and the Wings (Now... that's kinda hilarious :D)

Cho/Cedric: Return the Favor - All Time Low

Minerva/Rubeus: Nothing Else Matters - Metallica (LOL!)

George/Angelina: Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard (OMG COULDN'T THE SONG APPEAR 4 COUPLES BACK?! But I guess, it matches them too!)

Krum/Hermione: The Whole of the Moon - The Waterboys (THIS SONG IS PURE AWESOME. And it isn't all out of place)

Minerva/Rubeus: Everything - Lifehouse (Awww... but not for them... :( )

Rubeus/Olympe: How To Train Your Dragon - Romantic Flight (OH YES! OH YES! OH YES! Hagrid LOVES dragons- can't believe the irony behind it! HEHEHEHEHEHEH...E :D)

Draco/Astoria: One I Love - Coldplay (COOLIO!)

Luna/Percy: Lumos Flies - Luke and Kristina (they're wrockers, from MoM and the Parshelmouths respectively)

Lavender/Dean: Here Comes the Sun - The Beatles

Teddy/Victorie: We Are Golden - Mika (I LOVE THIS SONG! And it could suit them <3)

Severus/Hermione: It Ends Tonight - All American Rejects

Draco/Harry: You Give Love A Bad Name - Bon Jovi (Yeees...)

Dobby/Winky: Broken - Lifehouse (O_O)

Bellatrix/Voldy: Psycho Killer - Talking Heads (EPIC WIN!)

Bill/Fleur: Fix You - Coldplay (The first and the last couple can just swap songs and I'll be perfectly happy :)

frequent_contributor

Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:58 pm
RIGHT-O REACTIONS FOR MY LAST FOUR:

Drarry: Breakeven by the Script (NUUU WHY DID YOU BREAK DRACOS HEART HARRY YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE A COUPLE LASF;HSF;HGF;DFHGK;SDSHJG)
Dinky: How Far We've Come by Matchbox Twenty (oek den. doesn't really make any sense sigh)
Voldetrix: Fine by Me by Andy Grammar (lol the song itself is too perky for the two, but their relationship is all chill and Voldies like "i could show any sort of romantic sort of gesture towards you but it would be suitable if you stayed" and bella would just be like "YES MASTER" and omg this works)
Bluer: Unwell by Matchbox Twenty (OMG THIS IS SO ACCURATE. SO LIKE BILL GETS BITTEN AND TURNS INTO A WEARWOLF AND STUFF AND HES ALL IN DENIAL AND TRIES TO REASURE FLEUR THAT HE'S "JUST A LITTLE UNWELL" AND HE KNOWS "RIGHT NOW (SHE) CAN'T TELL" OMG I AM FREAKING OUT THIS IS GOING ON THE SFS PAGE)

regular_contributor

Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:36 am
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:23 am
LET'S DO THIS AGAIN!

*~Couples~*
(i've added moar)
My results!

Ron/Hermione: One I Love - Coldplay
I really like this, it could fit to pretty much everyone but it does have some special Romione meaning for me, especially the "come home forever/keep us together" part, since Ron is the member of the trio that keeps them together and then it's still a love song.
Harry/Ginny: Ταξίδεψε με - Stan
LOL what's that, it's my sister's stupid music (we share the same mp3 for the time being and our musics are together). Haha can you believe it it's the first time I listen to this and I don't even like it. It means "travel me away" or something in Greek or something :/
Harry/Hermione: 48 To Go - The Fray
*shrug*
Draco/Hermione: First Breath After Coma - Explosions in the Sky
It's only instrumental but YES PERFECT!
Tonks/Lupin: Old Enough To Die - MoM
*solemn nod of approval*
James/Lily: Citizen Soldiers - 3 Doors Down
Not them. But still a great song.
Snape/Lily: Forever Yours - Sunrise Avenue
Though it's my Gico OTSong yes, it actually works!
Rolf/Luna: Hugo Soundtrack 03 - The Clocks - From the Hugo Soundtrack, composed by Howard Shore
*opens mouth to say something and stops* *inhales*
Neville/Ginny: I'll Make A Man Out Of You from Mulan
Perfect! Ginny trains Neville for the DA and the rest is history
Luna/Neville: Aqualung - Jethro Tull, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra
Noooo! It's not for Luna/Neville! But it's so epic and most likely my theme on the movie that will be filmed on my life one day
Harry/Luna: The Hanging Tree - the adrisaurus version
No what happened to my babiesss... maybe Harry was killed and Voldemort won and brainwashed everyone into believing he was the bad guy and a murderer and now Luna tries to find him.
Harry/Cho: Torn - Natalie Imbruglia
It's perfect for poor Cho baby
Cho/Dudley: Royal Pain - The Eels
Ohohoho this would be fun... :P
Albus/Minerva: Charlie Brown - Coldplay
That's... interesting. Very interesting. Ron/Lavender: He Lives In You from The Lion King 2
You should know I have a lot of Disney
Cho/Cedric: Welcome to my Life - Simple Plan
Oh, it's Harry's reaction to their relationship!
Neville/Hermione: Αν Μου Φτάναν Τα Λεφτά - Stan ft Nivo
OK my sister's music again it's all about a girl who wants expensive things and he loves her but can't afford much. Maybe he can afford happiness, though :B
Ginny/Draco: Down - Jason Walker
It's... it's... it's freaking perfect, people! Yes, yes, it exhales Gico all the way: I shut for the sky/I'm stuck on the ground/Why do I try, I know I'm gonna fall down/I thought I could fly...
Rose/Scorpius: Home - Ellie Goulding
It's fine I guess *couldn't care less for this pairing*
George/Angelina: Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
Awww... no. Not them
Krum/Hermione: Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
Eeeeh... not them, not even a love song.
Minerva/Rubeus: She's Always A Woman - Billy Joel
Why it's good and funny, coming from Hagrid to McGonagall
Rubeus/Olympe:O Children - Nick Cave
This song applies to EVERY ship/friendship in Harry Potter. If Harmony can dance to it in the movies, so can Hagrid and Madame Max.
Draco/Astoria: Runaways - The Killers
Ooooh perfect, maybe Astoria gets pregnant and he has to marry her but have an unhappy wedding and yes ok I'm all for this.
Luna/Percy: Smells Like Teenage Spirit - Nirvana
THEY SHOULD DANCE TO IT!
Lavender/Dean: Απόψε Λέω Να Μην Κοιμηθούμε - Χάρης και Πάνος Κατσιμήχας
Ok so this says "Let's not sleep tonight" and it's basically a guy singing to the girl he loves not to sleep tonight but have a party for two by the seaside, hoping he'll manage to tell her he loves her and stuff.
OK NOW DEAN AND LAVENDER FOR THIS IT'S FREAKIN HILARIOUS YES HAVE HIM SING THIS TO HER PLEASE
Teddy/Victorie: Without You - 3 Doors Down
Poor babes :*(
Severus/Hermione: Scarborough Fair - I think it's performed by Sarah Brightman
Awww...
Draco/Harry: Love Is A Rose - Nana Mouskouri
PERFECT :lol:
Dobby/Winky: FIAH ESCAPE - CIVIL TWILIGHT
Oh my God... I had typed at first "like them fleeing the Battle of Hogwarts" then froze because I remembered Dobby never saw it... *depression mode: ON*
Bellatrix/Voldy: Heads Will Roll - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Yes, they will. And remember when Helena Bonham Cartner was the Queen of Hearts and always said "Off with [your] head"? This proves it *serious nod*
Bill/Fleur: Breath of Life - Florence and the Machine
It's seriously epic
Charlie/Oliver:Toi et Moi - Guillaume Grand
It's French and it pretty much says that the guy singing would like to be by the seaside with his love and away from the world. *seriously considering right now*
Parvati/Dean:Seven Devils - Florence and the Machine
OH YES LIKE THEY WERE FIGHTING TOGETHER IN THE BATTLE OF HOGWARTS THIS COULD MEAN THE FIRST ACTUAL PARVEAN MOMENT HAPPNED THERE AND THIS WOULD BE THE SOUNDTRACK
Seamus/Lavender: Soldier of Fortune
Nooo... this is like, Minerva and Dumbledore's song! It's perfect for them! They can swap songs! Charlie Brown suits them well too!
Arthur/Molly: Over My Head - The Fray
*shrugs* what's that now
Narcissa/Lucious: Gravity - Sara Bareilles
Oh it's so awesome...
Lily/Narcissa:Violet Hill - Coldplay
*feeeels* "If you love me, won't you let me know?"

Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:59 pm
1. Ron/Hermione: Blown Away by Carrie Underwood

2. Harry/Ginny: Scream & Shout (feat. Britney Spears) by will.i.am

3. Harry/Hermione: Starships by Nikki Minaj

4. Draco/Hermione: Safe & Sound (feat. The Civil Wars) [From "The Hunger Games" Soundtrack] by Taylor Swift

5. Tonks/Lupin: This Time by Pia Toscano

6. James/Lily: Good Feeling by Flo Rida

7. Snape/Lily: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

8. Rolf/Luna: Eyes Open by Taylor Swift

9. Neville/Ginny: Part of Me by Katy Perry

10. Luna/Neville: The One That Got Away (Acoustic) by Katy Perry Gahhh I feel like this is soo perfect for them!!!

11. Harry/Luna: Payphone (feat. Wiz Khalifa) by Maroon 5

11. Harry/Cho: I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift LOL I love this for them!!

12. Cho/Dudley: Tommie Sunshine's Megasix Smash-Up by Katy Perry

13. Albus/Minerva: Firework by Katy Perry

14. Ron/Lavender: What Doesn't Kill You (Stronger) by Kelly Clarkson

15. Cho/Cedric: Rolling in the Deep by Adele

16. Neville/Hermione: Titanium (feat. Sia) by David Guetta & Sia

17. Ginny/Draco: Girl On Fire by Alicia Keys

18. Rose/Scorpius: Pound the Alarm by Nikki Minaj

19. George/Angelina: Life Is a Highway by Rascal Flatts

20. Krum/Hermione: If I Had You by Adam Lambert Um... ugh! *gags*

21. Minerva/Rubeus: Dear Old Shiz by Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

22. Rubeus/Olympe: Wicked by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

23. Draco/Astoria: For Good by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

24. Luna/Percy: What Is This Feeling? by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack) HAHA YES!

25. Lavender/Dean: Popular by Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

26. Teddy/Victorie: No One Mourns the Wicked by Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

27. Severus/Hermione: A Sentimental Man by Idina Menzel & Joel Grey (Wicked Soundtrack) Uuummm this song isn't fit for BOTH of them together, but I like it for just Snape

28. Draco/Harry: Back in Black by ACDC

29. Dobby/Winky: The Wizard and I by Carole Shelley (Wicked Soundtrack)

30. Bellatrix/Voldy: March of the Witch Hunters by Christopher Fitzgerald (Wicked Soundtrack) This is actually REALLY fitting for them, especially if you really listen to the lyrics

31. Bill/Fleur: Higher Ground by Red Hot Chili Peppers

32. Charlie/Oliver: Defying Gravity by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

33. Parvati/Dean: As Long As You're Mine by Idina Menzel & Leo Norbert Butz (Wicked Soundtrack)

34. Seamus/Lavender: No Good Deed by Idina Menzel (Wicked Soundtrack)

35. Arthur/Molly: I'm Not That Girl by Idina Menzel (Wicked Soundtrack) Awww I like this for them :)

36. Narcissa/Lucious: One Short Day by Idina Menzel & Kristen Chenoweth (Wicked Soundtrack)

37. Lily/Narcissa: Say by John Mayer

~spriteemerald3

regular_contributor

Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:32 pm
BUMP!

regular_contributor

Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:24 pm
BUMP!

frequent_vsitor

Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:14 am
Ron/Hermione: One More Angel in Heaven-Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat (UMMMM WHO DIED?????????) Harry/Ginny: We Are Young by FUN (awwwwwwwwww <3) Harry/Hermione: Always by Switchfoot (meh dont really like that ship) Draco/Hermione: Poor Poor Joseph-Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Coat (more like poor poor hermione) Tonks/Lupin: According to You by Orianthi James/Lily: I Like It by Enrique Iglesias (I could so see James singing this when they were at school :D) Snape/Lily: Party in the USA by Miley Cyrus (well this is weird) Rolf/Luna: Forget You by Cee Lo Green (the question is who is forgetting who?) Neville/Ginny: Boyfriend by Justin Bieber (Neville must have had a secret crush on Ginny *gasp*) Luna/Neville: When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne (cuteeeeee) Harry/Luna: Hey Soul Sister by Train (...) Harry/Cho: Firework by Katy Perry (Harry telling Cho to go impress someone else :P) Cho/Dudley: Complicated by Avril Lavigne (ummmm...strange) Albus/Minerva: Single Ladies by Beyonce (AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA) Ron/Lavender: I Just Can't Wait To Be King-Lion King (haha Ron saying I just cant wait to be king AKA get away from you!) Cho/Cederic: My Girl by The Temptations (adorable!) Neville/Hermione Please Don't Stop the Music by Rhianna (um no) Ginny/Draco:Show Me What I'm Looking For by Carolina Liar (draco is NOT what you are looking for ginny!) Rose/Scorpius: Raise Your Glass by pink (um sure) George/Angelina: We R Who We R by Ke$ha (yes yes you are) Krum/Hermione:Cowboy Casanova by Carrie Underwood (haha yep) Minerva/Rubeus: Garbage In, Garbage Out by Tal and Acacia (what? neither of them are garabage) Rubeus/Olympe: Gold by Britt Nicole (CUTE!! BECAUSE THEY WERE BOTH MADE FUN OF FOR BEING HALF GIANTS!) Draco/Astoria: Mine by Taylor Swift (yeah okay I guess they can bemeant for each other) Luna/Percy: Just Dance/Don't Stop Believing Mix by ? (No that would be that wrong song for that ship bleh!) Lavender/Dean: You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift (yeah i will be okay with that. I guess they would be cute) Teddy/Victorie: Time of My Life by Black Eyed Peas Severus/Hermione: He Could Be the One by Hannah Montana (EWWWWWWWWWW) Dobby/Winky: Forever & Always by Taylor Swift (perfect <3) Bellatrix/Voldy: Count on Me by Bruno Mars (I doubt wither of those two are very dependable) Bill/Fleur: Back to December by Taylor Swift (Does Fleur leave Bill?)

Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:18 pm
Ron/Hermione: You're Not Sorry by Taylor Swift (Works for that period of time Ron left Harry and Hermione while they were looking for the Horcruxes.)

Harry/Ginny: Penny Lane by The Beatles

Harry/Hermione: Don't Change by INXS (Awww! That's adorable.)

Draco/Hermione: Born to Hand Jive from Grease (That's. . . interesting.)

Tonks/Lupin: Come Together by The Beatles

James/Lily: Hey Stephen by Taylor Swift

Snape/Lily: Octopus' Garden by The Beatles (Really, iPod? That's the best you can do for my OTP?!)

Rolf/Luna: Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash (Now I finally have a mental image of Rolf! Although a Joe Strummer look-alike probably wasn't what JK Rowling had in mind. . .)

Neville/Ginny: Hard Day's Night by The Beatles

Luna/Neville: The One Thing by INXS (Can I switch this for the Neville/Ginny song?)

Harry/Luna: Day Tripper by The Beatles (No. Just no.)

Harry/Cho: From Me to You by The Beatles

Cho/Dudley: Breathe by Taylor Swift

Albus/Minerva: All I Want is You by U2 (Interesting. .  .)

Ron/Lavender: Hello Goodbye by The Beatles

Cho/Cedric: Rolling in the Deep by Adele

Neville/Hermione: I Want to Hold Your Hand (Aww. . . that's so cute!)

Ginny/Draco: Let it Be by The Beatles

Rose/Scorpius: Rock the Casbah by The Clash (Okay then! Moving on. . .)

George/Angelina: She Said She Said by The Beatles (Oh wow. Creepy on so many levels. To be fair, it's a creepy song to begin with, but somehow, the connection with this ship makes it creepier.

Krum/Hermione: Bad by U2

Minerva/Rubeus: Dear Prudence by The Beatles (Minerva/Rubeus? There's one I'm not familiar with. . .)

Rubeus/Olympe: All You Need is Love by The Beatles

Draco/Astoria: Change by Taylor Swift

Luna/Percy: Original Sin by INXS (Luna and Percy?! Why?)

Lavender/Dean: Norwegian Wood by The Beatles

Teddy/Victoire: Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da by The Beatles

Severus/Hermione: Grease by Frankie Valli (Severus and Hermione? Please tell me that involves time travel or de-aging or something. If not, that's really creepy.)

Draco/Harry: You're The One That I Want from Grease (Ugh. . . just got a mental image of Draco in red lipstick, with Sandy's leather pants. Not pretty.)

Dobby/Winky: Set Fire to the Rain by Adele

Bellatrix/Voldy: Listen Like Thieves by INXS

Bill/Fleur: She Loves You by The Beatles

Charlie/Oliver: Doctor Robert by The Beatles (I can't imagine this song fitting any ship. Ever. In any fandom, not just Harry Potter.)

Parvati/Dean: Something by The Beatles

Seamus/Lavender: The Way I Loved You by Taylor Swift

Arthur/Molly: Got to Get You Into My Life by The Beatles

Narcissa/Lucius: Good Day Sunshine by The Beatles (Yes, because I'm sure Death Eaters go around singing happy little songs about sunshine!)

Lily/Narcissa: Ticket to Ride by The Beatles (Lily and Narcissa?! I find it very hard to imagine them as friends, much less dating.)

frequent_contributor

Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:03 pm

I'm just gonna do SOME ships again, I'll do more each time I come back to this thread probably.. In fancy font because I like to be fancy sometimes...

Draco & Hermione: Let Me Fall For You by David Cook (I really like this song for them, I can see it as a song fiction. It would be a situation where Draco fell desperately in love with Hermione at one point and he's basically asking her to let him love her... *too cute*)

Draco & Ginny: Supermassive Black Hole by Muse (this one could really show the disfunctional side of their relationship, I love this song for couples... the feel of it is so magnetic, I guess) 

Draco & Astoria: Put Your Records On by Corinne Bailey Rae (It could be "boy, put your records on" because this sounds a lot more like Astoria bringing out the better side of Draco.)

Draco & Pansy: Under Pressure by David Bowie (I feel that in secret the two of them would be total idiots and dance stupidly to songs like this. I MEAN THEY COULDN'T BE SERIOUS ALL THE TIME. Oh my goodness new head canon for their friendship, actual BFFs)

Rolf & Luna: Animal by Ellie Goulding (I think this song is great for them, the imagery in the lyrics at the beginning of the song along with the background of the harp really illustrates the beginning of the relationship, traveling and things. Love it since their both into the magical beasts type thing.)

Neville & Luna: Ghost by Parachute (Sounds like Neville is a stalker after Luna left him for Rolf)

new

Sat Nov 02, 2013 4:29 pm
*Spoiler George/Hermione- Wake Me Up by Avicii "Wake me up when it's all over (when grieving over Fred is over), when I'm wiser (ha) and I'm older, all this time I was finding myself, but I didn't know I was lost" Voldemort/Belatrix- Toxic by Brittany Spears "Your Toxic, I'm slipping under"-soooo them. Ron/Hermione-I Won't Go Home Without You by Maroon 5 "Every night you cry yourself to sleep thinking why does this happen to me..." So sweet.... And can't you see Ron saying "Hermione! I will not go home without you!" Harry/Cho- This Love by Maroon 5 "This Love has taken it's toll on me, she said goodbye too many times before." Haha. So true. James/Lily- I will wait by Mumford & Sons "...and I will wait, I will wait for you." Luna/Neville-These Words by Natasha Bedingfield Neville so excepts Luna for who she is. Harry/Ginny-Counting Stars by One Republic "Lately I've been, I've been losing sleep.....Old, but I'm not that old, young, but I'm not that bold....Every thing that kills me makes me feel alive..."

new

Wed Dec 23, 2015 6:43 pm

Hey, I'll give this a try! laugh

Ron/Hermione-- Outside by Ellie Goulding (Aww!)

Harry/Ginny-- Summer by Calvin Harris (O.O Well, it actually kinda fits.. they met each other in the summer before second year)

Harry/Hermione-- Emotion by Carly Rae Jepsen (Oh wow... Harmione just got DEEP!)

Draco/Hermione-- Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (*snicker snicker giggle*)

Tonks/Lupin-- Really Don't Care by Demi Lovato (Looks like Lupin just got DUMPED!)

James/Lily-- Skyscraper by Demi Lovato (Aww.... So sad)

Snape/Lily-- Say Hey from Liv and Maddie (O.O)

Rolf/Luna-- What a Girl Is from Liv and Maddie(Again, O.O But maybe Rolf's been mean to Luna.. ok)

Neville/Ginny-- Froyo Yolo from Liv and Maddie (HAHAHAHAHAHAH OH MY SLYTHERIN NO WAYYYY HAHA devilcheeky)

Luna/Neville-- Cool Kids by Echosmith (Um... doesn't make sense)

Harry/Luna-- Your Biggest Mistake by Ellie Goulding (Um, well Luna's understanding of Harry and Harry's understanding of Luna... I don't get it but ok)

Harry/Cho-- On Top of the World by Imagine Dragons (Cho's bragging.)

Cho/Dudley-- Wide Awake by Katy Perry (OK swiftly moving on)

Albus/Minerva-- Breakaway by Kelly Clarkson (....)

Ron/Lavender-- Invincible by Kelly Clarkson (Okay, so Ron's hurt, and Lavender's cheering him on. Now I get it)

Cho/Cedric-- Stronger by Kelly Clarkson (Um I dunno)

Neville/Hermione-- Lips Are Movin by Meghan Trainor (Wow... they got some issues)

Ginny/Draco-- Counting Stars by One Republic (Aww)

Rose/Scorpius-- Gold by Owl City (Wow. I did not expect that.)

George/Angelina-- Hello Seattle by Owl City (..)

Krum/Hermione-- Fight Song by Rachel Platten (So inspiring.. but not for this ship.)

Minerva/Rubeus-- Brave by Sara Barilles (They a tough couple)

Rubeus/Olympe-- a walk the moon song (O.O They want to DANCE YO)

Draco/Astoria-- Illusion by Echosmith/Zedd (Aww that's cute)

Luna/Percy-- Animals by Maroon 5 (UM LETS MOVE ON)

Lavender/Dean-- Catch My Breath by Kelly Clarkson (Wow Lav must be working things out with Dean XD)

Teddy/Victoire-- What Does the Fox Say (NOOOO I DONT EVEN KNOW WHY THIS IS ON HERE)

Snape/Hermione-- Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson (Has Snape been gone from Hermione's life all this time and Hermione's gotten mad? surprise)

Draco/Harry-- Tik Tok by Kesha (WOW NO WAYYY)

Dobby/Winky-- Stay Stay Stay by Taylor Swift (Aww, is Winky telling Dobby to stay? But I doubt Dobby would throw a phone or wear a football helmet. ._.)

Bellatrix/Voldy--  I Knew You Were Trouble by Taylor Swift (Yes they are both evil MWAHAHAHA)

Bill/Fleur-- Come and Get It by Selena Gomez (If you're ready come and get it nananananananananananana  Fleurs tempting Bill nanananananananananananana)

regular_contributor

Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:43 am

Haha I remember how fun this used to be!

OK I made a new list, where I added & removed stuff from the previous ones. It's basically canon couples + popular fanon couples. I also removed some that were kinda random and didn't have many fans in the first place (like McGonagall/Hagrid or Dean/Lavender). Not that they are bad ships or that you shouldn't ship them, but they are not very popular, so you are free to add them in your own version! Also Sevmione had to go bc gross ok?

Here's just couples to copy + paste (+add as many as you wish):

Ron/Hermione: 
Harry/Ginny: 
Harry/Hermione:
Draco/Hermione: 
Tonks/Lupin: 
James/Lily: 
Snape/Lily: 
Rolf/Luna: 
Neville/Hannah:
Luna/Neville: 
Harry/Luna: 
Harry/Cho: 
Ron/Lavender: 
Cho/Cedric: 
Percy/Audrey:

Ginny/Draco: 
Rose/Scorpius: 
George/Angelina: 
Krum/Hermione: 
Rubeus/Olympe:
Draco/Astoria: 
Teddy/Victorie: 
Draco/Harry:
Dobby/Winky: 
Bellatrix/Voldy: 
Bill/Fleur: 
Draco/Pansy:
Albus/Gellert:

Seamus/Lavender: 
Seamus/Dean:
Lavender/Parvati:

Arthur/Molly: 
Narcissa/Lucius:
Remus/Sirius: 

new

Sat May 14, 2016 8:49 pm

LOL! I need to do this! ;-D

new

Tue May 31, 2016 2:14 am

Ron/Hermione: Replay by Zendaya (perfect! :-D)

Harry/Ginny: Bright by Echosmith (YAS! MY IPHONE LOVES HINNY! :-D)

Harry/Hermiome: We'll be the stars by Sabrina Carpenter (I love the song but I think it would work better for Leville)

Draco/Hermione: Cool kids by Echosmith (What da heck????)

Tonks/Lupin: What a girl is by Dove Cameron, Christina Grimmie, and Baby Kaely (um...okay then... why iPhone? just why?)

James/Lily: If only by Dove Cameron (what even? this doesn't work for this ship...or any ship)

Snape/Lily: Can't blame a girl for trying by Sabrina Carpenter (um...not what I was expecting at all.... LOL :-P)

Rolf/Luna: Count me in by Dove Cameron (this is more of a sister song, but it could work for Rolfa too....)

Neville/Hannah: Red by Taylor Swift (I have mixed emotions about this... :-/)

Luna/Neville: Fight Song by Rachel Platten (I wish I got a love song for them because they're my OTP, but this could represent them too! :-D)

Harry/Luna: Mean by Taylor Swift (I don't ship Huna, but he's still nice to her!)

Harry/Cho: This is me by Demi Levato and Joe Jonas (um...okay... :-/)

Ron/Lavender: Young Blood by Bea Miller (this kinda works.... :-/) 

Cho/Cedric: Guren no yumiya by Amanda Lee (IPHONE, ALL YOU COULD GIVE ME FOR CHEDRIC WAS THE AOT THEME SONG?!?!?!?! :-/)

Percy/Audrey: Fly by Maddie & Tae (it would be easier to ship this if I knew who Audrey was)

Ginny/Draco: Trouble by Taylor Swift (LOL! this is perfect! Draco is being mean to Ginny and then she finds out that his parents are Death Eaters! ;-P)

Rose/Scorpius: Startear by Amanda Lee (aww, this is cute! ;-) (it would be cuter if I knew who Rose and Scorpius was though)

George/Angelina: Bad Blood by Taylor Swift (WHAT THE?!?!?! SERIOUSLY PHONE?!?!?!)

Krum/Hermione: Fire n gold by Bea Miller (um...I was thinking this would be more of a Chedric song. well, except for one line in the song that wouldn't relate to HP at all)

Rubeus/Olympe: One call away by Charlie Puth (aww...) :-)

Draco/Astoria: Photograph by Ed Sheeran (this is cute! it can be about when Draco becomes nice so he can marry Astoria! ;-D)

Teddy/Victorie: Eyes wide open by Sabrina Carpenter (um, not exactly a love song, but okay)

Draco/Harry: Don't let me down by The Chainsmokers ft. Daya (aww, this is weirdly cute! ;-)

Dobby/Winky: The middle of starting over by Sabrina Carpenter (this is cute but it's not a love song...still cute ;-)

Bellatrix/Voldy: Ex's and oh's by Elle King (LOL! I soooo jinxed this! this song says "the heads just roll" so it works! but is Bellatrix a player? ;-P)

Bill/Fleur: NO by Meghan Trainor (no...just no....this doen't work for them :-/)

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:38 am

OOOOHHHHHH! I know who Rose and Scopius are now......aw...talk about Ron getting mad....and Draco too......(jk)

new

Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:54 pm

Harry/ Hermione: I see Fire - Ed Sheeran (Woah dude, this is totally the scene in the first book, where Harry has the sorcerer's stone.  More like the scene in the movie tho. Maybe it's a good thing these 2 didn't work out.

Draco/ Hermione Sinner. Andy Grammer. THIS SONG IS SO PERFECT FOR THESE 2!!! Just read the lyrics. If one of them sang this song, it would be Draco. This is how Draco feels when Hermione gets together w/ Ron. JUST READ THE LYRICS!

Ginny/  Harry:Nothing Left To Say / Rocks - Imagine Dragons. Woah. This is after a BIG fight between the two, I hope the kids are ok. frown Harry must be fighting another inner battle. Is that bit of Voldemort still left inside him? Like in that creepy scene in Movie 5? Wow, this is a complex song, u should listen to it sometime. It's like a double song. wow.

Harry/ Cho:Hello - Adele. Maybe, Cho thought about what happened with Harry and her years later after a nasty break-up with another one of her x's. Then, tried to get Harry back.

Cho/ Cedric All of me- John Legend - Performed by Glee Cast. Woah. This totally proves it people. Cho is MEANT for Cedric and Cedric is MEANT for Cho. "Even when I lose, I'm winning" (line from song). Poor Cedric, he lost the quidditch game, but he comes back to Cho and instantly he feels better. laugh

Pansy/ Draco:Wake me up - Avicci - Woah. Clearly they don't know what they're doing. They want to enjoy all of life. This is confusing. Did something happen with Pansy and Draco that we don't know about? oooh...

Luna/ Neville:Stay with me - Sam Smith Yes, they're perfect for eachother. Told you so. How are they not perfect  for eachother.

BTW: I used the OneRepublic Radio I put together.

[ 26 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team