Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  
 The Lorax

Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:05 pm

Hi Everyone,

I'm just wondering if any of you have seen The Lorax yet.  What did you think?  Would you recommend it to others?

My daughter and I are super busy with Girl Scout cookie sales right now, but I hope we can make it to the movie theater in another week or two. 

-Elise :-)

Re: The Lorax
regular_visitor

Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:30 pm

No I haven't seen the Lorax . frown I really want to see it though..

contributor

Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:50 pm

I haven't seen the movie, but I've read Dr. Seuss's book!  It's actually very fitting for these boards, as its about saving trees (I think).  I guess if your daughter is interested, you should go!

Foreverelephant

Ϟ

-O-O-

K e e p

C a l m

and

P o t t e r

O n !

Ϟ

Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:13 pm

Me too because Dr.Suess wanted to speak some really important thing obout the earth

new

Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:47 am

I haven't seen it, but it looks good!

Skyelark Moon

"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."

--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander

Peace. Love. Music

visitor

Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:25 am

YES! I recommend this movie, THE LORAX. It is such a good movie! smiley

Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, it's not going to get better. It's not.

-Dr Suess

With all due respect,

Artemishunting4

new

Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:43 am
yes i have seen the lorax and i would want every one 2 see that movie.

new

Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:30 am
It is very good. It sends a strong environmental message, and it talks a little bit about animal cruelty too. I would recommend it to anyone.

AquaCat586/Sekhmet

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone~

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

HTML Wizard!

new

Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:26 pm
Moderator Elise,
First of all I have not seen the Lorax. Second I have not heard from you lately at all. How is your teaching jonb going? -Aquapenguin126

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team