General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 The new end of the world
new

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:32 pm
Hi everyone. I was thinking about writing a book that might be a good movie. Anyway, I just wanted to see if you liked this topic. This isn't a poll because I want you to tell me the your ideas too. What happened if there was a jump to the moon. People started living there. Then the weight of Earth and the moon would change. This would change their orbit. Now, the Earth and the moon would collide. However, there is a spaceship. The space ship can carry 10 people and live in space forever. Now a family races to get the spaceship before anyone else does. This book has lots of action. There is the action of us fighting for the ship and the collision. Tell me what you think.

Re: The new end of the world
rookie_visitor

Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:27 pm
I think it could be really good! -Athenaanalyzing6

new

Fri Jul 12, 2013 12:24 am
Yeah, it probably could be really good. I guess it just depends on the reader. But (shrugs) I don't really know any thing about writing books, or how to get readers to like.

new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 11:18 pm

I think that would be a VERY good book or movie! cheeky

new

Thu May 12, 2016 3:22 pm

You could also do a second series, and it could be called: The New Planet Earth. I think that the Idea is pretty good, though.In The New Planet Earth, the family has to find their way to a new home, unaware that everyone else had built spaceships too, and they had been following them all the way there. Realize that these are suggestions, not requirements.

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team