Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Would you you read this story?
Yes! 71%  71%  [ 5 ]
I might.... 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 7
 The Potter's Luck-Like Charm
new

Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:50 am

I'm writing a story about Harry Potter's children, James, Albus, and Lily. Each chapter is going to be told from a different sibling's point of view. They all have life routines: James is the cool, slick, and athletic kid who is resembles, you guessed it, Harry's father. He plays Keeper on the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Albus plays Seeker on the Gryffindor team and gained instant popularity because the minute he got off the Hogwarts Express, a creature moment involving Hagrid, Albus, and a hippogriff. Lily is a prodigy who gains access to Hogwarts at the age of nine and a half. Yes, everything was peachy keen, until Gemini dropped in. When their mother has a baby, the baby seems to serve as a bad luck charm. The day after the baby is born, James has an embarassing photo taken of him, which then is all over the school. Albus is playing Quidditch, and gets injured by a Bludger. The next Quidditch match happens a week after the injury, which meant Gryffindor got flattened by Slytherin. Lily, on the other hand, proved a popular kid wrong in front of the entire class, which mad everyone shun her. The  kids lose it in front of the baby, and the baby runs away. The siblings now have to team up to save their baby sis, and they get some help from a familair phoenix.

Re: The Potter's Luck-Like Charm
new

Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:57 pm

I love the idea. I read what you think about writing and it was amazing! You have talent, I would like to have the first copy. Thanks!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team