Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Who do you think is the best character? Do AFTER you read!
Chloe 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Alex 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Julie 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Haley 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 1
 The Prophecy
new

Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Here's my prolauge please reply. I don't care if you say it's bad, just please don't go all like,OMG! This is the worst book ever!, because that will really break my heart. Hope you like it!

THE PROPHECY 

To the Stars

" NO! " screamed Nick. " Don't leave me, Araina. Please, " said Nick. " My time has come, " said Araina. " Promise me you'll take care of them. Chloe, Alex, Julie and Haley. Take Chloe, the others have come." Three people walked in and said, " Mistress."Araina nodded. And she passed. " NO!"

Re: The Prophecy
new

Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:04 am

I was typing a death scene and it almost broke my heart. It was the same thing here.

-Dragoncrown485

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team