General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 The Real Goldilocks
rookie_visitor

Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:59 pm
           Hi, my name is C******** and I am thinking about writting a book called I am Goldilocks, a story about the real Goldilocks, a messed up teen who is involved in a lot of gang activities. Its told out of her perspective and is all about her take on life, do you think I should write it?

:smileyhappy: = yes
                                 :smileymad:   = no

Re: The Real Goldilocks

Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:13 am
Hi invisiblewoman2,

Your story sounds very interesting-- lots of possibility there. Just keep in mind that we try to keep the posts on the site pretty "G" rated. Meaning, anything that would be too "adult" for a G-rated Disney movie, really can't be in the stories. The "trouble" in "troubled" teens can have a really wide range, but I just wanted to give you a heads up about our rules.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

Best,
Write It Mod

rookie_visitor

Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:31 pm
:)

new

Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:00 pm

:D That would be an awesome story! I would love to read it!

~ Monkeymoonlight5 enlightened

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team