General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

witch state do you want the Supper Zupper puppy go next
1.Kanzas 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
2.Texas 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
3.Chicago 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
4.Nebraska 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
5.Hawaii 86%  86%  [ 6 ]
6.Canada 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
7.Alaska 14%  14%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 7
 The supper evil Syrup [a story i made up]
new

Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:54 pm

One time I was eating waffels and i let my dog lick the syrup off my plate and he threw the plate away when he was done and i took a nap then the syrup came to life!!!!! and it tried to eat me!!!!!!!! I think it was payback for eating his brother yesterday.Then my dog spined around and he became the Supper Zupper Conney and he just ate the monster then he went to China and he burped out the syrup and he left the bottle there and went back to Iowa[Thats where i live] Meanwhile when i woke up Hey wheres the syrup i said then i got a call from the China Milaterie they said that a giant syrup monster was deystroying their town then the whole intire story keep going on and on The end or is it oh wait yeah it isindecision

Re: The supper evil Syrup [a story i made up]
new

Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:03 pm
I think the puppy should go to hawaii

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team