Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 The WarmHearted Bandit
new

Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:46 am

I was running to the sound of leaves under my feet. I was running for my life if i stop I would die. I was out of breath and the cuts from the branchs of trees were all over body, they were even my face. After 15 minutes of running the guards finally caught up to me I as all bloody and dirty, one guard managed to get so close to me that he hit me over the with his sword and I passed out. I woke up to find myself tied up to a chair with someone in front of me. "Why are doing this to my village" he said "I what you to know what it feels like to be REJECTED!" I said "But why village" the man said "your the who used me as you test subject so im going to use my powers to take you down" i said with a evil smile on my face "ohh Lily you are small meak mouse how can you take down a empire"he said "you'll see" I said.

Re: The WarmHearted Bandit
new

Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:05 pm

Wait...Is this a roleplay?

-Dragoncrown485

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team