Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Should I post more of this story
Poll ended at Tue May 31, 2016 8:50 pm
yes 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
mabie 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
no 33%  33%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 3
 The Worst Day Chapter 1
new

Tue May 17, 2016 8:50 pm

Okay This has been the worst day of my life. Have you ever had a sekret crush who loves someone out, and he asks another girl out RIGHT IN FROUNT OF YOU. That girl actuwally said yes. So now She and him are of on a date while I am in my room writing this while sekretly crying a lake, is it just me or am I swiming in a pool of sweat. I feel really sick in my stomic from eating  600 cookies for snack today.I hate this stuck up girl named Allamelia. She thinks she is pherfect enough to be a pop star, but her singing is horrabule. She can hardley evan play a recorder girl. So girlfriend tonight we are going out to my favrote restrant Chinajap. Sereously they hand out free gum and mints to every kid who stops by. Today was the final day of park testing thankfully, I am sick of my bff Lindy going on and on about how fun testing is. Like we don't evan get a mint a mint to suck on while we take the most boring test in the unaverce. That math worksheet we did today was so easy. Like it was counting to 20 or somthing. I know it wasn't easy for everybody but still hey I am one of the smartest kids in  my tclass. I did get into the good math program with I will take next year in 4th gradesmiley. I am so mad at Izzic for

1.  taking the one thing that made ME specil being ahead in Xtramath
  2. telling a lie that is not evan cloce to true and finnaly
  3. making me look like a bad dancer but hey i do love ballet. no

Re: The Worst Day Chapter 1
new

Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:54 pm

I think it would be a good book, and you're talking to a person who has almost no intrest in books like these. So keep up the good work! Doing pretty good so far!

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team