General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 The Write It Awards: Help Wanted!
frequent_contributor

Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:25 pm
So, I'm in charge of the Write It Awards (WIA) for 2009. If you don't know what that is, it's basically a huge all-Write It contest thing, like the Grammys or whatever, where there are different categories to vote in.
A little while ago I asked if anyone would help me with a special category that has so far been placed on someone other than the main host. No one replied, so I'm trying again now that there's a month until I'm starting it.
If you'd like to host the Best Memoir category for me, for which I would be so grateful :smileyhappy: , please reply to this post and let me know, and I'll tell you what you need to do.
Thanks!

It means either he really hates you, or he really likes you...
Harmless.

Kira

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team