General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 TheAdventuresofAReallyRandomPersonnamedLilas (Description)
new

Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:42 pm

Hi everyone! This is a new story I'm making called "The Adventures of A Relly Random Person named Lilas". It's about a girl, Lilas, that goes on adventures and doesn't know she even did! What do you think should be the first adventure? Just reply to share your thoughts.smiley Thanks!

Re: TheAdventuresofAReallyRandomPersonnamedLilas (Descriptio
rookie_visitor

Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:05 pm
It sound like it will be interesting I'm trying to think of what her first adventure could be ill get back to you if I get an idea

Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:16 am
She could have a best friend and save her from a lava monster.

new

Thu May 16, 2013 2:03 pm
before i can tell you that tell me if its comical scary action dramatic, or any other type of genre.

new

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:08 pm
Okay, so i have a pretty good idea. She falls down a well, and she discovers a magic diamond. She has to keep it from the clutches of the evil Dr. Rionald.

new

Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:10 pm
Okay. What about someone captures Lilas's best friend while at a summer camp and Lilas needs to find the kidnappers secret lair, where they are hiding Lilas's best friend by finding clues and cracking codes. Also find a reason why the kidnapper did it and how. Hope this helps, authorgirl70

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team