Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 This is a random story I came up with.
new

Wed May 20, 2015 8:43 pm

Author's note: this is sort of a Kingdom Hearts fanfic. Go on the wiki if you want to find out more about Ven, Vanitas, Sora, Roxas, their friends, and the teachers (Organization 13 members)Roxas is really Sora's nobody, and none of them are really related except for the roxas and sora nobody thing (i still don't get the nobody thing). Hope you like it!

I rush to my class, panting when I get in. First days suck big time. The teacher turns and smiles.

“So you’re the new kid. The name’s Axel, got it memorized?” He points to his head. “What’s your name?”

“Nabiki. Nabiki Notura.”

“Go sit next to Roxas, N.” He says pointing to a boy with spiky blond hair. As I’m walking a boy sticks out his foot and I trip. The blond guy helps me up.

“I’m Roxas. Somebody trip you?”

“Yeah. I’m Nabiki.”

He glares at a boy who is snickering from tripping me. “The guy who tripped you was my brother Vanitas. He’s a jerk to everyone.” We walk to where he sits, and I sit next to him. The teacher has everyone do whatever they want. I stick in my earbuds and start listening to Dearly Beloved while rubbing my ankle. Roxas has me meet some people. The nicest in the class, besides him, was a girl named Aqua.

“It’s nice to meet you, Nabiki.” The class ends quickly, and Roxas shows me around, telling me about himself.

“I have 3 brothers. Vanitas, Ventus, and Sora. Vanitas was the one who tripped you, and you meet Ven in your next class. Good luck with Mr. Saix.” I walk into my math class and see a boy who looks exactly like Roxas. I sit down right next to him and introduce myself.

“Hi I’m Nabiki.”

“I’m Ventus. Call me Ven.”

“Roxas told me about you. He also said good luck with the teacher. I wonder why he said that.”

“Mr. Saix is the principal's second in command. Very controlling.” Mr. Saix walks in.

“Be quiet!” He starts to take roll and stops at my name.

“Nabiki Notura.” I raise my hand slowly. He smiles slightly, and tells Ven to get me caught up, Ven helps me get up to them, the stuff was pretty easy and then the class ends. I stick in my earbuds again and play Save the Last Dance for Me by Michael Buble. I walk and bump into a boy with silver hair.

“Let me help you up.” The guy said as he put his hand out. I get up and run to my next class. It goes by quickly and I run to lunch.

“Out of my way!” A guy says as he shoves me. A different guy comes up and starts yelling at him.

“Leave her alone, Seifer! She didn’t do anything to you!” I rush out so I don’t see a fight break out. Roxas waves me over, and I sit with him and his friends.

“Nabiki, I want you to meet my friends. This is Xion, Namine, Riku, Sora, and Kairi.”

“Hi. Riku, I think I ran into you earlier, literally.” He smiles and Xion decides to ask me what happened.

“First this guy shoves me for no reason, then this other guy starts chewing him out. I didn’t want to see anybody break out into a fight, so I came out here.” Roxas turns and starts talking.

“The guy who shoved you was Seifer, a real pain, and the guy chewing him out was Hayner, who’s pretty cool.” He turns and talks to Namine, and I turn to the others.

“Who do you have next?” Sora asks.

“Umm… it’s like a choir class. With a guy called Demyx.” Xion and Kairi smile.

“Kairi and I have him too. You’re going to like him.” Xion says. I put my earbuds and turn on Uprising by Muse. I hum along and even sing at the part that goes they will not control us, we will be victorious! We go to our next class and I smile at what songs we have to do: Simple and Clean, Light em Up, and Haven’t Met You Yet. Yes, songs I’ve memorized for years!!! Kairi looks at me and smiles. Class goes by quickly, and I go to a study hall period. I was bored, but Sora was there and I hang out with him for the rest of the day. I get out of the room. Roxas was waiting for me by the door.

“My friends and I are going out for ice cream. Want to come with us?”

“Sure, will they mind?”

“Probably not. Come on!” He runs out the door, and we see Ven, Sora, Riku, Kairi, and Namine waiting for us by the front doors.

“Hey guys! Is it okay if Nabiki gets ice cream with us?” They all nod, and Roxas turns to me.

“You need to try the best flavor in the world. Sea-Salt ice cream.”

Re: This is a random story I came up with.
new

Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:36 pm
You're off to a good start. I haven't read the Kingdom Hearts series, but you should keep writing! :)

Re: This is a random story I came up with.
new

Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:54 pm

I haven't read the Kingdom of Hearts series, but I HAVE heard of a Siefer from Final Fantasy XII. My older sister beat Final Fantasy X once.

-Dragoncrown485

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team