Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

do you like it so far?
Poll ended at Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:44 am
yes 100%  100%  [ 1 ]
kinda 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
little 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
no 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 1
 this is a story im working on. PLEASE...
new

Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:44 am

Virtually everyone jenna ran into got killed that is untill she met Catsu Marioda. Catsu told her things only her closest friends knew. then he asked her if she knew where they had  met... he was the man fm her parnets funaral he told her to leave and never come back            

Re: this is a story im working on. PLEASE...
new

Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:10 pm

Jenna told her only still living friend (also he is an angel he has a HUGE crush on her ) Kash what had happend this was there conversation.

"hey  Jen whats wrong"

"Kash??"

"yea"

"Catsu is back"

"Let me go tll Zara she'll know what to do"

"j"

"yea"

" I need for you to promise me you wont leave " 

"ok"

"I promse "

thats all for know..... see yu  later .... plz  commentyesnobroken heartheartcryinglaughsurprisesmiley also you are free to add things  or post your ideas thx

new

Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:43 am

But WHY?

Why did he come back?

I didn't know.

I only knew that he was back for a no good reason.

What can I do?

Very short, but sweet. Hope this is good!

-Dragoncrown485

new

Tue Apr 18, 2017 1:24 pm

But how did Kash come back from Heaven? Other than that this is a nice story! cool

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team