Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 This is not my home
new

Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:35 pm

Chapter one

I grow up in baptist home, I hard about Jesus a lot, it was until later in my life I accepted Him as my own personal Savior. I understand I was sinner and I desrive Hell but God sent His only son to died for me on the cross and take my place so I do not have to go to Hell. I put my trust in Jesus, believed Him as my Savior, and accepted my as my own personal Savior. This is such a wonderful free gift.

Now the world hates the truth, hates the Jews and Christians. Sometimes I feel like a fish swimming alone with crowd of fish but not going the same way as other fish. I am going a different way and feel only pushing through the crowd.

I know my job is to tell others about Jesus before it to let (before they died or rapture happens where He takes his children and puts judgement on world then destory it). Yes God is love but He is holy, just, soverin, righteous, creater and perfect and must more. I know if I do not tell others there blood our on my hands.

However, I know the world hates truth, reject it. I tend fear people over God and I am suppost fear (houor and respect) God over people. The world hates us so must sometimes they kill us, put us in jail, beat us, kick us out school, fail us, give us detension, so much so.

It sad the way the world is going now days. I am scared for what will come but I put my faith in God never matter what no one or no anything could take me away from my God. They are roots that are in me that I cannot deny.

Re: This is not my home
new

Fri Jan 22, 2016 4:33 pm
Chapter Two
Sometmes I get afaird seeing what going on the world and how things keep getting wrost. I know things are will come to end. I am glad and thankful that I am God's side. I know He is in control. 
However, my compassent heart will kick in. I will feel sad for those who are rejecting God and have to face His wrath. The world has no idea what is going happen to them in future which will happen at any moment. 
Most people think I am crazy and talk none sence. Or they will think o that is her belief or relgion and have no idea. They make funny of Bible and God. They roll there eyes. They said it is just stroies made up. They said it never happen. They said that only humans wrote it accouring to their belief system.
They are all wrong.
I try not care what people think of me but sometimes I have fear over people than God. I fear to tell them about God. I fear they will get me in trouble, yell at me, not be friends, not talk to me anymore, put me in jail, get kick out school or maybe someday will have to die because of my faith.

new

Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:10 pm

Chater Three

Why cannot anyone understand? Why do I have feel along through this spiritual war? Why people hate me because of my faith? Why people do not want become friends or stay friends once they found out that I am Baptist (Christian)?

Somethimes I wish I can talk to someone about this but I know there those who do not understand. I do write in my dairy but sometimes I am human and forget I have a best friend forever. Who cares, who understand, who know what I am going through, is there with me no matter what, and will help as world continues to get wrose. Who is that BBF? God is my BBF, Savior, friend, Father, and King.

new

Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 pm

Chapter Four

I use to go to a Christian school but my father losed his job and we had moved. Were we live now has no Christian school near by my home. Now I am in the public school. Do you know what I missed the most? Not Chaple, not starting of with class with prayer, not bible classes but the fellowship and contextion amoun my brothers and sister in Christ. Those other things were important to me and I did miss them but being around true believers is what I miss the most.

I have many friends who are unbelievers. Some claim to be christians but do not know Jesus as their personal Savior. So I do not feel contextion or like I belong  when I with them. I feel like outcase. The only friend I have is Jesus but recently God showed me that my tour is my sister in Christ. I only get to see her once or maybe twice sometimes three times a week for few hours. I never felt so alone in my life but I am thankful I have Jesus that is enough for me. I should be thankful this one presious gift a sister in Christ.

new

Sun May 22, 2016 8:12 pm

Chapter Five

I know it going happen soon. Deep in my heart I know it is around the corner. It is near than we expant even thou we do not know when it will happen. However, the way the world is going at this rate I will not be superized that it will be here quicker than lighting.

What I am refording to? I am talking about the rapture. The rapture is when Jesus cames for His children (righteous) both dead and alive to heaven before He puts judgment on the world for their sins. When will this happen know one knows but God. Then how do I know it coming soon. The Bible gives us some signs that will happen to warn us that is going happen soon. 

I know my time on here is short. I am running out time. Many people are not aware of God or that this even will happen. However, this world has nothing to do with God. This world has turn their backs on God. The world blieves this only regliion something that someone maded up. No, it is all real. I wish I can prove it but know way proving it at all expect mabey on things.

Someday when you hear romares about millions that disparred and no where to be found and they left their belongs behind. Then you discovered that they all we Christians. Then you shall know that the Bible is true.

new

Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:56 pm

Chapter Six

It is so hard to make friends. Most people trun me down because of my belief. I feel alone at times. I have a few saved friends but still it like fight agaist the wind. Than why do not I just give up or stop? Why? My believe is real, is only hope, the only way, only one who can satifiacate, only one who gives you hope and peace. Who is this person? Jesus Christ. That what I believe and I do not care what world says about me or about Jesus. I know who I put my trust in and who I believe in nothing can stop me while Satan can discourage me and stop me. However, no matter what I am God's child. Life is challenging and not easy but I know I am on the winning side. This will get wrose and continue to get more worse but I know who is in control and that is God. Who's winning team? God is and His children. Who is on the losing team Satan and those who fellow him. 

new

Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:38 pm
Chapter Seven

Why is so hard to do what is right according to God and His word? Doing right according to God and His word is hard because the world has nothing to do with God and the Bible and you are going against the word because you have a relationship with God and His word is very precious to you. Why so many people are against us (as believers) and the Jews?

The unsaved against believers because we teach the truth and the world does what to hear or expect the truth. The unsaved against the Jews because they are chosen by God and anything that has to do with God, they hate. I might be young but I can see things are getting worse not better in this whole wide world.  People hope it will get better, people who there will be no more wars, people try their best to fix everything, and even the government tries to make things better for their people. However, no matter how much hope they have in things besides God, how much they tried to fix things and no matter what the government does things will get worse. 
The more I see this world turn it's back on God, trying to get ride of His name, wrapping out those who proclaim it and they get rid of Bibles or Christian book or anything that has to do with our God. Of course this makes it hard for those who truly faithful following God. Sometimes I get tired and weary about fighting against the spiritual battle against the flesh.

However, I tried to remind myself every time I want to turn to the things of this world, that this is not my home. I do not belong here and I am just passing through. I know will help me fight through the tuff, good days and in the spiritual battle because I am child but He will only fight for me if I am not rebelling against Him. It is hard to work beside some one if they are not on the same team or if they do not work as a team. 

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team