Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 this is the most scary story in a few lines that i saw!!!!!!
new

Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:35 am

I woke up to my mom calling for me as i was about to go but then i heard my moms voice from the closet "dont go down their hunny i heard it to."

if you dont think that thats creepy you are scary.  me shudder 

Re: this is the most scary story in a few lines that i saw!!
new

Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:28 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!

new

Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:27 am

if i said that to my friend who is on this site at a sleepover i would be hugging her all night because well she doesnt have a closet. she has a hole in the wall. but that is just something this kid in my class named edel (yes edel) would say. yes he is a boy. (...)

new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:29 am

I think it would be scary too! My dad's friend tried an experiment on his friends to see what they would do in a horrific experience. They were sitting in front of their TV watching a horror movie, and when it came to a part where a person was dragged away, my dad's friend dragged away a person watching the movie. He would tell the friend to be quiet and then put ketchup on his or her chest. And he would keep going.

Throughout the whole thing, the friends did what "dumb" people in horror movies would do. They freaked out and split up, causing another person to be carried off. Before doing this experiment, of course, he told the neighbors not to call the police. So the neighbors just sat on the lawn, eating popcorn, and hearing screams and shrieks from the house.

So yeah.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:14 pm

EEEEEEEEEK

new

Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:48 pm

Then I'm scary, 'cause wierdly, I didn't think it scary. And dragoncrown485... That's an interesting experiment. 

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team