General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 this is the truth....
new

Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:28 pm
guys, the truth is, I'm not a middleschooler. I'm only eight years old.i hope you can forgive me :( so please be my friend and a nice one.all my friends at school are mean to me.

Re: this is the truth....

Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:30 pm
ill be you're friend! and you don't have to be a middleschooler to join the boards. my little brother isn't, although he thinks he is..

Re: this is the truth....
new

Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:58 am
I'm ten years old and I'm on the board, it doesn't matter! You could probably go on if you were three! :)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team