Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 To Fairyemerald31
administrator

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi Fairyemerald31!
Moderator_Jennifer told me you were having trouble logging in. That's tragic!!! We all miss you!

I don't think there is a problem with the site. I haven't heard anyone else complain of login problems recently, so I don't know how to fix your problem except to give you some tips. 

1) Make extra sure you are typing your screenname and password correctly. I don't mean to insult your intelligence, but mistakes do happen, especially when you type fast! :)

2) Get your password hint from the login box on the STACKS homepage, and just make sure you're using the right password. Again, I don't mean to be insulting, but it doesn't hurt to check.

3) If all else fails, create a new account and see if you can log in that way. If you can't, then there might be a problem with your browser or computer. If you can log in with the new account, then Yay! Welcome back! I know it's sad if you lose your old account, but it's better than not being able to log in at all!

I hope this helps, and I hope to have you back on the Boards soon!

Sincerely,
STACKS Admin

Re: To Fairyemerald31
regular_visitor

Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:06 am

STACK ADMIN I MISSED YOU!

new

Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:42 am

We miss you, Fairyemerald31! I hope that your logging in problem gets solved soon! :D

Skyelark Moon

"Anything is possible if you have enough nerve."

-J.K. Rowling ϟ

Peace, Love, Music

new

Sun May 13, 2012 4:00 am
Here I am!!! ❀F.E31❀ It just took time, and patience pays off!!

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team