Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 TO WRITE IT MOD
new

Sun Dec 23, 2012 5:59 pm
Hi! I am midnightwave7. I have posted quite a few stories, and haven't seen them! I would like to see the replies and keep working on my books. If you could reply, that would be very helpful!

Re: TO WRITE IT MOD

Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:17 am
Hi midnightwave7, So the good news is that your stories have been coming through, but the bad news is that the text editor which controls the formatting of our posts (pesky things like line breaks etc.) is broken. Until it's fixed, I'm not posting any new work on Post Work In Progress for Peer Review. Some people have learned some basic HTML coding and posted their stories with formatting intact, but it is a pretty laborious process. If you're interested in trying your hand, look for the post called "Basic HTML" floated at the top of each board. I wish I had better news for you, we've all been waiting a long time for the fix. Best, Write It Mod

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team