General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 To:Write it moderator
regular_contributor

Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:15 pm
Can you change this message's
tittle to segments from my life? Thanks!

Re: To:Write it moderator

Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:33 pm
Cami,

I changed the title of the original message, though the old subject line will remain in the posts of all the replies you received.

Write It Mod

regular_contributor

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:19 pm
Sorry it has taken me so long to reply I haven't been back here since. That is fine thanks!

contributor

Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:37 pm
I'm Cami I had to change my screen name because Cami got taken before I could get it back. You can see that my name to the Segements of my Life corresponds with my profile name.

I have realized what you meant about the subject line please delete the whole thing. That is my full name. And it goes on google which can't be.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team