Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 To Write It Moderator
new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:45 am
I have posted a lot of novels and poems, and they still haven't gone up. I coded my story. Why aren't they going up?

Re: To Write It Moderator

Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:51 pm
Hi amberkite7, I just posted the Bongo story, but I didn't see the other posts you're talking about. It's really helpful if you can give me the name of the board you posted on and the title of the subject line... I'm happy to look around for them. Best, Write It Mod

new

Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:38 am
@write_it_moderator- My Bongo story post isn't up; are you sure you posted it??????????

Thu May 09, 2013 12:11 am
Yep. It's there. Best, Write It Mod

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team