Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 8 posts ] Average score:  
 Twice Upon a Time
rookie_visitor

Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Chapter 1

L

I

L

Y

Our story begins with Delsin Mark.  Possibly the dreamiest guy on the planet.  Who's single.  Not that he'd be interested in me.  I'm just the sideshow, off in her own little world of geek.  But I wouldn't say I don't have any friends.  I've got Hadley.  But thats about it.  Besides, half the school district is in love with him.  He'd never choose me.

Anyway, Delsin is known for his talent in acting.  He always gets the male lead.  This years play, Bye Bye Birdie, is gonna be amazing.  And it's a well known fact that he's trying out for Albert.  And I have no doubt that he'll get it.  So, I've come up with a plan.  Albert and Rosie are kind of an item aren't they.  So, I get Rosie, and Delsin will have to fall in love with me. As simple as that.  Only, there's one tiny detail.  Tori Landez.

She's the female Delsin, to state it bluntly.  And she's after Delsin.  She always gets the female lead in the plays, and is also trying out for Rosie.  This is a problem. 

Re: Twice Upon a Time
frequent_vsitor

Thu May 03, 2012 7:28 pm
Awesome story! I can't wait to hear more!!!

new

Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:46 am
This is really good. It keeps my attention really well through the second paragraph. After that the all explanation/no action gets a little monotonous, but you did a really good job pulling that off in the first two paragraphs. Keep on this story.

new

Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:14 pm

Two words: Post. More.

new

Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:14 pm

Sound awesome! Post more!

Re: Twice Upon a Timehi
new

Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:08 pm

hi