General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Uh . . . hi. *waves shyly*
new

Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:02 pm
So, this is, like, my second day of having a STACKS account. I love to write novels, and a lot of people say that I have a talent and my writing is really good. So . . . can I continue visiting here? Should I post some stuff for people to review? Does anyone have any ideas for stories for me?
Thanks for the help!
<3, Anna

Re: Uh . . . hi. *waves shyly*
new

Thu May 09, 2013 10:37 pm
Helloooo-oooooo???

new

Sat May 18, 2013 10:44 am
Hi. I am not that old of a member either. I am not sure but I would love to see your writing add me... no friends...please.. if you want.

new

Fri May 24, 2013 10:10 am
Hi, welcome to the STACKS! Since you're new, I would recommend you head over the All Kids Board. You could read some AMAZING stories here, once again, WELCOME!

Oh, and don't forget, make yourself a siggy. There are lots of siggy shops (you don't have to purchase them) here and there in the boards, or you can make your own siggy by HTML. There are lots of posts about HTML, which wil help you.

Bye!! Enjoy the STACKS!!

new

Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:48 am
Ya totaly

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team