Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

More?~ Appreciate Some Feedback
Poll ended at Sun May 08, 2016 7:33 pm
Yes, make another chapter. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Fix a couple things in this one... But okay. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No, don't make another chapter 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Other~ Leave other in replies! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Unleashed~ Prologue -Constructive Critisism Please-
new

Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:33 pm

The crisp winds hit thier faces as they travel back to the guarded prison where they are to be held for the next hundred years. The eldest of the three goes by the name of Blake. She has the ability to summon and manipulate water of any form. The middle child is called Kaleb. She can summon and manipulate the wind and air. And the last child is Alex. She is able to summon and manipulate fire.

These are impossible thing you see. Yet the most impossile, but amzing thing of al is at when thy want to they can combine thier powers allowin them to use spirit magic. When the Leader of the land came to hear this news, she immdiately came to have them sentenced to the fathest place away from civlization.

The girls were supposed to stay at the prison in all obviousness but they escaped. Their sentence before was fifty years, but after thier escape attempt it was bumped up to 100. The Leader figured they wouldn't live that long.

Until she was provd wrong a hundred years later, where the girls were itching to leave on their final sentence day. Then things wnt very, ver wrong.

A/N~ Hi!! I'm new to this whole Stacks thing, but I would really appreciate some constuctive critisim.~ Determinedangel93 laugh

Re: Unleashed~ Prologue -Constructive Critisism Please-
new

Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:51 am

What about a person that can manipulate earth? I think it's a good start, though.

-Dragoncrown485

Re: Unleashed~ Prologue -Constructive Critisism Please-
new

Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:50 am

Hey! Bookishpessimistic1 here! (really need to work on that introwink

Great story! Sounds like awesome, descriptive writing around an interesing topic! (Oh gosh, I sound like that one super enthusiastic kindergarten teacher.cheeky) There are a few spelling and grammar mistakes, but after you fix those, I would say that your story is... uhhh... I've run out of positive adjectives, haven't I? Welp, anyways, great job!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team