Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Unquie and whatever else.
visitor

Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 pm

According to my mom I'm uniquie.

According to my friends I'm special

But to me, I'm diffrent. Strange, bizare quirky and errestic.

I've been diffrent then other people I know, I don't blow dry my hair, I comb it sometimes, I play a french horn sorta well, some of the clothes I wear I see on 4 year olds, I read for fun, I'm kinda chubby.

I'm not a popular girl, I'm well liked. I'm Funny and not afried to be diffrent. I guess being diffrent is a good thing. I will never be mistaken as someone else, I will not get legal in trouble and I'll proble gett into Ivy League Collage from all my reading.

According to my mom I'm uniquie.

According to my friends I'm special

But to me, I'm diffrent. Strange, bizare quirky and errestic, But I guess that's a good thing.

Being unquie is good, your diffrrent, special and whatever else you want to be. You won't be the one who was exsactly like the next all through school and ignored everything else and later became a bagger at Kroger. You are special, you are unquie.

Re: Unquie and whatever else.
new

Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:32 pm
I really liked the title and the first few lines. Keep writing!

Re: Unquie and whatever else.
new

Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:13 pm
I liked it. Keep Working. :)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team