Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Did you like it?
Poll ended at Tue Nov 24, 2015 8:37 pm
not really? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
kind of. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
yes! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
not the best... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 untitled but really good please read (not the tittle)ch.3
new

Mon May 18, 2015 8:37 pm

Before I get started I just wanted to say I have a character sweepsteaks on the general discussion board so you guys can enter to be featured in my in my later chapters. It ends on June 1, 2015 12:00 EST time and I might push the time limit if I don't get many replies for full rules copy the web address below:

http://community.scholastic.com/character-sweepstakes-many-will-enter-two-will-win-t435894.html 

Now back to the story. It's kind of short like a paragragh but it's a cliffhanger but I hope you like it!cheeky    P.S one more thing if you don't like the story or saw some mistakes don't be to tell me in the comments. 

I was wearing sea foam green long sleeved shirt with a solid red knee length skirt although, it is not ideal for looking for parents, I think I can make it work. I search though the entire house for any belongings the BSUs might take away while I'm gone. I only take the family heirlooms (which are very few) and pack it into my portable baby blue suite case as I keep packing I hear a faint knocking noise an then I heard a voice "Mr. and Mrs. Carvante, Don't forget to pay the child fine if you don't pay your child is a goner in the orpanage or worse the frogotten city*, AND TRUST ME you don't your child there. That was the deep voice I reconzined any where. Our chatty BSU Chad Nocacki (no-keks-csi).

* formerly hungerlands

And that's all for now I hope you enjoyed itsmiley                                                                                                                                                                "If plan A dosen't work just remember there are 25 more letters in the alphabet"  

Unknown 

@ambershore26@

Re: untitled but really good please read (not the tittle)ch.
new

Tue Jul 14, 2015 10:58 pm

Cool! Too bad about the speepstakes though, too late T_T

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team