Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 virtual hogwarts club
new

Sat May 17, 2014 12:15 pm
hello there my name is clawsclaws614 i decided that i should make a virtual hogwarts so if you wanna join i will teach you every single spell i know. i will post new updates every Saturday,i will teach you potions,transfigured, and herbolygey. information dear_______(your name) you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry this following year school will begin september 1( not really school begins when we have 5 members for each house) i hope you will come. what house do you wanna be in: whats your wizard name: what head of house do you wanna be: (optional) when you respond i will put the houses headmaster, sam magic (its my wizard name)

Re: virtual hogwarts club
new

Sun May 25, 2014 3:11 pm

hello there my name is clawsclaws614 i decided that i should make a virtual hogwarts so if you wanna join i will teach you every single spell i know. i will post new updates every Saturday,i will teach you potions,transfigured, and herbolygey. information dear feras you have been accepted to Hogwarts school of witch craft and wizardry this following year school will begin september 1( not really school begins when we have 5 members for each house) i hope you will come. what house do you wanna be in: whats your wizard name: what head of house do you wanna be: (optional) when you respond i will put the houses headmaster, sam magic (its my wizard name)

new

Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:12 pm

I am sorry! I am a month late for the sign ins! wink I hope can still get in!  My wizard name will be........  Herminie if that is k! (I am actually Athenahydra280) 

I want to be in Grffindor

for the head house Griffindor again! 

It sounds cool just so you know!  

new

Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:41 pm

Hi, my witch name is Ariana and I hope to be in...

GRIFFINDOR!

new

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:55 pm

My wizard name will be Alyss (AL-ISS). I wold like to be in Raveclaw. I've only watched the movies and read the first book. I plan on reading the rest of the series. :)

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team