Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 Voldemort and the Dementor's Kiss
new

Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:08 pm

i was just wondering if you guys think the Dementor's Kiss would work on Voldy because he has 7 some bits of his soul in Horcruxes, and the Dementor sucks out your soul, so yeah.

Re: Voldemort and the Dementor's Kiss
new

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:47 am

no ,it wouldn't. he dosnt have a soul.hahahahhahahahaahahahacheeky

regular_contributor

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:52 pm

I'm pretty sure the effect Dementors have on normal people wouldn't work on Voldemort, or it would be a lot toned down. Actually, perhaps one of the... pros of having a Horcrux would be that you're no longer affected by Dementors? I don't know, but having a Dementor drag out the part of Voldy's soul still in his body would be an easy way to it (instead of, you know, destroying all of his Horcruxes one-by-one with grand personal cost and finally facing him at the finale of an epic battle filled with sacrifices and loss).

But also the Demenotrs ally up with Voldemort so I guess they weren't interested in his soul in the first place? It would be a cool Villain Bonus for Voldy to have, you know, his remaining soul is not wanted even by the Dementors 

(And this makes Bellatrix's crush on him all the more disturbing :P)

new

Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:54 am

No, it wouldn't. It would only suck out a seventh of his soul. You would have to do the same thing Harry did with going and finding all the bits of his soul.

new

Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:52 am

Well, if he got his soul back before he was killed, than yeah. But that didn't happen. 

SPOILER ALERT

So yeah.  He got killed before he got his soul back. *sighs* The glory and disappoinment of spoilers... Also, if only he got killed from Dementor's Kiss. Tha twould be a GREAT twist. But no one's ever gotten killed by rebounded Avada Kedavra, so yeah. indecision

Tue Dec 30, 2014 5:41 pm

So the kiss would not work on Voldy-no-nose, and even if it did, it would make a small change. He'd stop hating, but never knew how to love, so it would have only a small affect

new

Thu May 07, 2015 11:05 am

Actullay 8 bits of his soul are in horcruxes (IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ALL THE BOOKS DO NOT CONTIUE) Harry is also a horcruxe.cheeky

P.S I am extremly annoyed because I just spoilled the best suprise.angry

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team