General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Voldemort vs Harry Potter
new

Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:00 am

My mom says Voldemort  is greater than Harry, but everyone else in my family thinks Harry is better what do you guys think?

Re: Voldemort vs Harry Potter
new

Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:02 pm

HARRY

POTTER

IS

THE

GREATEST:

REVIEW:

HARRY POTTER

DEFEATED

LORD

VOLDEMORT

(YOU-

KNOW-

WHO)

IN

THE

CHAMBER

OF

SECRETS

IN

THE

BOOK

BY

PUTTING

THE

BASILISK

FANG

ON

THE

FLOOR

IN

RIDDLE'S

(VOLDEMORT)

DIARY

AND

HE

WAS

GONE

SO

HE
WINS

laugh

Re:#2: Voldemort vs Harry Potter
new

Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:41 am

I MEANT TO SAY: "HARRY POTTER IS THE GREATEST: REVIEW: HARRY POTTER DEFEATED LORD VOLDEMORT (YOU-KNOW-WHO) IN THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS IN THE BOOK BY PUTTING THE BASILISK FANG ON THE FLOOR IN RIDDLE'S (VOLDEMORT) DIARY AND HE WAS GONE SO HE WINSlaugh" I MADE IT SMALLER BECAUSE IT WAS SO BIG THAT IT WAS LIKE IT WAS STAMPED TOGETHER. AS YOU SEE RIDDLE PRESERVED HIS WHOLE SELF IN THE DIARY.AND FYI: OUTSIDE THIS POST, I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT GINNY WEASLEY IS THE ONE WHO OPENED THE CHAMBER OF SECRETS. AND WHEN GINNY WEASLEY WROTE ON IT SHE WROTE A LOT THEN SHE DIDN'T TRUST THE DIARY AND HARRY GOT IT AND GINNY STOLE IT BACK, WORRYING IF THAT HE KNEW HOW TO WORK IT, AND SHE WROTE A LOT THAT RIDDLE STARTED TO TELL HER SOME. SHE WROTE SO MUCH THAT THE DAY I AM TALKING ABOUT, HE GOT OUT OF HIS DIARY AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW IS SHE WAS UNCONSCIOUS. AND WHEN AFTER POTTER PUT THE BASILISK FANG ON THE FLOOR AND RIDDLE WAS GONE IT BURNT A HOLE THROUGH IT. AND BYEmailsmileymail

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team