Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Wake Up...
new

Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:26 am

Ty sits alone in his so-called room. It was more of a cell where he lives.He looked at his wings and tail "Why am I like this?" he yelled to his reflection in the small mirror "I hate it!" histears slowly flowed down his pale cheeks "Help me." He hugged a small, losely stuffed peice of cloth against his small, frail body and slowly fell asleep

------

Ty's POV 10 years later (16 years old)

"Ty?" a small voice whispered "TY!" 

"Fie more minutes...?" I mumbled 

"No! It's the day they let us out!" I shot up from my spot on the hay covered floor "Already?"

"No," Sky said sarcasticaly "In five years!" Sky is a brown-haired boy with a grey shirt and jeans, he also wears sunglasses so I've never seen his eyes. Oh! He also wears a golden necklace with a purple jewel in the middle. I, however, have an emo styled kid of hair that's brown with blackish-purple at the end of the bangs. I wear a white v-neck tee-shirt and grey pants. Black and purple wings and a tail. I have a headsetwith a purple jewel in them.

-----------------------

Hello! Up sorry for un flowy-ness because I suck at writing and sorry forspelling mistakes and grammar mistakes!

- 3ll13

Re: Wake Up...
new

Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:44 pm

This is a great start..keep writing..

Re: Wake Up...
new

Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:47 pm

The message got through ^^  You just need a better writing technique...

Besides that, your story is amazing! You should keep writing it, and if you'd like, I could help you :) I've been studying different writing techniques and ways to call the reader's attention. I've also written a few books and novels myself...

What I'm trying to say is that you can keep writing your extraordinary book and I could add the final touches (or edit). Your story would be as you want, I'll just change a bit he order of some words to make it more intense. In other words, I could be your first aid kit ^-^ If you feel uncomfortable with me, being a guy, editing your awesome story, my little sis, Bonnie (loneangel35) is also really good at writing books. She is the one who made me a bookworm! ^^

I'll totally respect whatever your decision is…

“Enjoy the little moments in life, for one day you’ll look back and realize that those were actually the biggest moments you ever had…” – anonymous

-Sam (slycobra51)

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team